• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

10,000 Heartless Fight/ Endless Horde Mode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
Just replaying 2fm to get my kh fix and just reached the 1000 heartless fight. So I started thinking to my self "wouldn't it be glorious if there was something like this in 3". That got me thinking omg wouldn't it be the best if there was an endless horde mode. Not like the coliseum with waves but enemies continuously just spawn in until you die (either cure disabled or limited potions). Maybe add some custom setting so you can determine what heartless/nobodies/unversed/dream eaters. Kind of like the rewards for beating the trials in the GOW series.
Or if nothing else 10,000 heartless or nobody fight. If the hardware existed back in '05 if sure exists now. Thoughts or any other battle you'd like to show up in 3?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
We need Tecmo-Koei to make a Keyblade Warriors game already.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We need Tecmo-Koei to make a Keyblade Warriors game already.
i know you have to be sarcastic rn, but once you take away the most unique thing about KH, which is it’s combat, and replace it with some repetitive cookie cutter action game’s combat- you’re just playing FFXV with mickey mouse.

meep2meep

Awards
i know you have to be sarcastic rn, but once you take away the most unique thing about KH, which is it’s combat, and replace it with some repetitive cookie cutter action game’s combat- you’re just playing FFXV with mickey mouse.

I think the most ironic part of that statement, is that FF13 Versus almost had the EXACT combat from KH. Hud, lock on, command menu. Enemies werent even random transition encounters. To be honest, I wish that we had that gameplay instead of what we ended up with... hold ___ to win and ocasionaly the triggers.
Then again KH Smash Bros would rock....

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I don't think KH's combat is that unique, tbh?
And I doubt Koei-Tecmo would make a KH fighter anything close to as simple as button-masher XV which's difficulty and complexity in combat is based on your accessibility of items.
KH has a lot of different characters (and elemental themes tied to them) to give each of them individual movesets, so I actually think it could work.

I'd be in for another "many enemies"-battle, as long as it goes differently than 1000 heartless, which felt a little dull to me after the entertaining Final Fantasy fights right before.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I'd love something akin to the 1,000 Heartless boss fight, yes. As thrilling as it was back then, admittedly it's lost its luster as I've realized (like the rest of KH2) it's mostly just reaction commands and button mashing. I'd have loved a massive fight like that with BBS' Command Deck. And also preferably alongside several allies.

Caxinuld

Awards
I just want a battle simulator where I can make characters and enemies fight each other. I'd pay for a KH game where I can put the FF characters, Hercules and party members up against the Lingering Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back