• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 shot at Daily Sweet Deal (+3 CIDs) or 2 shots at FF+KH deal?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
So, obviously we all got 3000 free jewels today, pretty decent. Trying to decide which would be the better option, only got 19 hours or so to decide. I'm not really desperate for the Cid's but I do use more of the KH and FF medals than the disney characters. I'm nearing the end of the current quest pool so it's unlikely I'll have enough jewels for a 3000 pack again, I've only drawn one of those so far and the results weren't too bad, I've had pretty decent results with the 2 FF+KH packs I've pulled in the last week too though.

Additionally, I've got KH Aerith and KH2 Black Coat Riku at 3 orbs, KH2 Sora B, Reverse Queen, Master Form Sora and KH Cloud at one orb, this is why I'm leaning towards 2 shots at the FF+KH pack.

Thanks for the help in advance guys!

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Or, you can wait until tomorrow when a new Deal will pop up with new medals. But 2 shots at the FF KH bundle isn't a bad thing either. Hope you have great luck and get some good stuff! Let us know.

LingeringVanitas

I'm waiting. The deals today vanish at Midnight, and since we know they added 12? I guess more medals....I think its safe to wait. I got a good feeling the new draw at midnight is going to be really awesome. So, I am definitely waiting....

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I spent mine on the Cloud Avatar costume. I think it was worth it, considering we get: the costume, X4 Illustrated Yuffies, Scrooge Attack Up II, Scrooge Attack Item Bonus, Cid Medal 5, X3 Huey Dewey Louie Medals.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I would suggest waiting. The new update could have added some really nice medals, so I would wait and do the draw tomorrow. You could also use the gems on the Cloud or Yuffie costumes, which come with some good stuff.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Well, I got impatient and drew Luxord from the daily sweet deal... not bad apart from the special attack cost of 4 :|
Least I still got an epic medal so I don't feel too bad for not waiting it out till today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back