• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 map card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saix

Is there any way to quickly obtain a map card with a value of 1? I need it to open the door to fight the dragon in hollow bastion.

FinalSora14

yea what they said, lol i remember i was about to fight marluxia for the 2nd to last time right before he got that 1 robot looking thing, and I didnt have a 1 card and i kept trying to get 1 for a month but didnt so I restared the game, lol.

S

Saix

So there aren't certain heartless/places that have a better chance of dropping a card with that specific value?

S

Saix

Thanks guys i finally got it yesterday and pwned the dragon into oblivion. Thanks again for the advice.

Roeboot

FinalSora14 said:
yea what they said, lol i remember i was about to fight marluxia for the 2nd to last time right before he got that 1 robot looking thing, and I didnt have a 1 card and i kept trying to get 1 for a month but didnt so I restared the game, lol.

After getting all the way to the end of the game the idea of starting over to get a
one card isn't cool. I told my nephew I didn't need to play this game! :cry:

EDIT: I intend on pressing on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back