• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 day away from Europe!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khfanatic

Hey guys! Tomorrow is the big day for us KH fans in Europe. Finally we are going to play the latest installment in the KH series:D (it sucks to always be the last but...) Anyone else excited about 358/2 days as i am?:D:lol:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I can't get it right away. :| Lack of money.

I would love to play it, but wasn't there recently a thread about Days getting delayed to the twenty-something-th?

Merkib

I just noticed that... IT ISN'T COMING OUT TOMORROW..!! I was so pissed when I saw that from the Finnish Nintendo Site... According to from what this site says, it comes out 16.10... It's soo nice to change the date just when we have only one day to wait... way to go, nintendo!!!

Ghost Host

Website
www.youtube.com
I just noticed that... IT ISN'T COMING OUT TOMORROW..!! I was so pissed when I saw that from the Finnish Nintendo Site... According to from what this site says, it comes out 16.10... It's soo nice to change the date just when we have only one day to wait... way to go, nintendo!!!

Please tell me you're joking, please, PLEASE!!! D:

I've preordered mine from GAME and they say they have the games in a back room and will release them on Friday. Maybe it's just the Nintendo site that got it wrong. I cannot wait any longer! >.<

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Get an R4 or something like the rest of this site.

S

Shadow Soldier

YA LIKE THE REST OF US PIRATING SCUM!

My R4 is awesome.

S

Shadow Soldier

ew @ DSTT.

I have the r4sdhc, install AKAIO or ysmenu on that sucker and you got yourself a bargain.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
54 minutes to go until days is released in england oh baby i can feel it in my skin skin in my skin skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back