• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 billion dollars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark_Lightning

Re: y reset

y did they upgrade the rpg if they screw evryone in the process. they should have just left it there that way evryone can proceed with their game. if they upgrade like this wats the point of playing. we can never achieve kingdomheart, or teh best spells out there so wat is the point of the reset. i myself would rather keep my 900 level and 2 billion dollars then the game looking better and i have to start all over. there is no point to speed and picture if we cant keep r current position. then mayb wat will stop them from putting the next thing on the market and screwing us again. i dont think its right.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Its because the RPG was really boring , there was no challange to it, everyone was like super stong and you dont even have to try. Why dont you Go take a look at that Topic Called RPG Inferno Created by TM. A majority of people voted for the Reset so the Reset went though.

Dark_Lightning

well i dont kno but i liked the "boring" rpg. it was cool to live a dream of ur money doubling and buying the most ultimate weapons. i never really used the actual forums until now bcus i was always on the rpg and never looked at the posts

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I think that reseting the program would be a great idea, the game indeed gets boring; sure ima miss being # 3 on most populated clans and all my money and weapons. But i think that if they can put more depth into the game and make in a better experience all together then I say go for it. Seriously its not like starting over is really going to hurt people. Since everyone will be at the same level in the beginning, it will give the game more challenge without that level 900 vs level 100 battles.:)

Dark_Lightning

yea first off i was # 3 and he was 4 but it's all for nothing now. i think they shouyd leave this rpg and make a new site with a new rpg like a sequel. that way evryone is happy. reseting would just lose evrything we all gained

OpusPocus

Re: y reset

Dark_Lightning said:
y did they upgrade the rpg if they screw evryone in the process. they should have just left it there that way evryone can proceed with their game. if they upgrade like this wats the point of playing. we can never achieve kingdomheart, or teh best spells out there so wat is the point of the reset. i myself would rather keep my 900 level and 2 billion dollars then the game looking better and i have to start all over. there is no point to speed and picture if we cant keep r current position. then mayb wat will stop them from putting the next thing on the market and screwing us again. i dont think its right.
It is impossible to get kingdomheart status without a final blade. Even if you had one the chances to getting to level 5,000 before 3.0 is low. You lose 70% of the time to Xladin and your exp gets reset so you have to get that back. Seeing how you lose 70% of the time, once you reach level 4900 you won't get enough experience to reach one level.

H

heartwarrior

are we seriously gonna lose all of our money items and everything???

Back