• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1.5+2.5 load times comparison: PS3 vs PS4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

smellslikejavier

[video=youtube;4Gm3ZXUTKZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm3ZXUTKZU[/video]

Video provided by Tealgamemaster.

I never played the PS3 collections (or any KH game for that matter), did it really used to take THAT long for the game to load the next scenes? :O excited for the PS4 collections!

Crysaxel

Yes! They were notoriously long.
Seeing the comparison video gets me so hyped! Those are amazing load times for any game period, so to be able to play through the KH series with awesome load times is going to be great.

smellslikejavier

Yes! They were notoriously long.
Seeing the comparison video gets me so hyped! Those are amazing load times for any game period, so to be able to play through the KH series with awesome load times is going to be great.

Oh I see. Yeah the load times are amazing! :D this is really the definitive edition for anyone who hasn't played any of the KH games (like me) to finally jump into the franchise.

Caxinuld

Awards
I'm aware the load times were pretty bad on the games, but didn't KH2 become almost unplayable because of the load times on drive forms? I'd love to see a load time comparison of the PS4 to the original PS2 version and the PS3 version when entering drive forms.

Precursor Mar

I'm aware the load times were pretty bad on the games, but didn't KH2 become almost unplayable because of the load times on drive forms? I'd love to see a load time comparison of the PS4 to the original PS2 version and the PS3 version when entering drive forms.

People who were familiar enough with the game paused buffered Drives to avoid getting punished.

smellslikejavier

Apparently the drive forms have also been fixed for the PS4 release :)

[video=youtube;tWC8qDzwrao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWC8qDzwrao[/video]

Kounelli

Awards
That's great! I always hated the load times and my PS3 would make the darnest noises haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back