• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1.5+2.5 and 2.8 released on XboxOne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisXIII

Awards
Hello beautiful people.

It seems that square enix released the Kingdom Hearts compilations on xbox and no one realised it (it seems also that square didn't bother to announce it properly).

Anyway. I am looking closely to this re-re-release of the games with an acute eye trying to find some technical differences and I found some minor changes in Birth By Sleep.

Remember that Birth by Sleep always felt like the least polished of the games? No proper save menu, gigantic popups that takes the full screen, blurry icons here and there.

Well they didn't adress all of it: BUT, they added a proper saving menu and it looks amazing.
Take a look:

PS4
ps4_1.png

XBOX One (subtle popup change that matches kh2 and kh3)
xbox_1.png

PS4
ps4_2.png

XBOX One (yeah baby, a save menu!!!)
xbox_2.png

All of that is great news for me, as nothing seem to prevent a PC or switch release now. They got rid of all of the ps4 build in stuff in a propper and coherent way.
If you spot other differences, please post them here.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It seems that square enix released the Kingdom Hearts compilations on xbox and no one realised it
We realised it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back