• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 1/25 Dark Road Update: Master Xehanort, PVE Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Master Xehanort is added to the draw on 1/25.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Master Xehanort Reverse Blue Firaga 50 100 [Fire] Strong magic attack O O
Sub-Ability: Magic Up 2 0 0 Magic+2 for 10 seconds. Can be applied more than once. Effect value does not change when stacked.

Another Jewel Pack Purchase Campaign is held from 1/25~2/4! The first purchases of Jewel Pack C~F during each period will come with additional jewels alongside the usual bonus jewels.

Regular bonuses are claimed at the time of purchase. The campaign bonus will be sent to the Present Box on 2/8 at 11:00 JST.

Jewel Pack Bonus Content
Jewel Pack C Normal Bonus: +660 jewels
Campaign Bonus: +300 jewels
Jewel Pack D Normal Bonus: +1250 jewels
Campaign Bonus: +600 jewels
Jewel Pack E Normal Bonus: +2700 jewels
Campaign Bonus: +1250 jewels
Jewel Pack F Normal Bonus: +4530 (first purchase of the month: +6800) jewels
Campaign Bonus: +3200 jewels

A new PVE event is held from 1/25~2/7! Go to Scala ad Caelum and defeat enemies to reach the highest floor! Get Card Draw Tickets and more as achievements and ranking rewards.

This time, there will be many water-type enemies in the upper floors, so equip your best fire cards!

*Charms cannot be used when you are defeated in battle.
*You can resume from the floor you were defeated on.
*If multiple players reach the same floor, rankings will be organized on a first-come, first-served basis.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I made it to Floor 100. Wasn't too terribly difficult.
Make as many Blizzaga Ring EXs as you can.

Not sure how I feel about the ranking system. From going live at midnight in Japan, I was only a couple hours late and now I'm stuck at rank 216. Seems like it favors anyone that doesn't have to work in the morning.

emiiwwy

Awards
The ranking system definitely leaves much to be desired. It's rather frustrating and seems reminiscent of the early colosseum where ranking was time-based with a set number of floors: the unlimited colosseum floors now definitely make ranking less annoying. Hopefully, they'll do something of the sort with the tower.

illegal-b

Awards
I actually work nights and am usually unoccupied but for what ever reason sunday going to monday morning was busy so i couldnt play manually i had it on auto. For what ever reason, I thought I read if you die you start over so I sometimes stopped it to beat that heartless.

I agree the ranking isnt fair for those who are asleep because they have to wake up for work in the morning. Who beat it first approach is not the answer.

maybe it could be based on # of attempts it took to beat or have personal times and see who beat it the fastest or a combination of both.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i can't even pass floor 84 lol. having a ranking system is cool but to have a goal to be in first place isn't all that intriguing. i'm not sure if this is going to be like the coliseum in Union Cross where if you reach a certain tier you get certain prizes based on your rank and goal, but this leaves room for if YX going into Scala to fight heartless on different floors is this going to be incorporated into the story like when Scala falls into darkness? i feel like much more can be implemented based off of this addition than it being just a new ranking event added to the game which leaves much to be desired for the rest of whats coming in KHDR

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
YX: *Draws MX card* "Oh jesus I'm going to look like that? That's kinda depressing."

Back