• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1,000 battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Remember that 1,000 Heartless battle back in KH2? Well, what are your thoughts of having another one, but with all of the enemy types from the series?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Remember that 1,000 Heartless battle back in KH2? Well, what are your thoughts of having another one, but with all of the enemy types from the series?
I would save the game before it, fight it. Reload the game, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
Actually wait, EVERY type? Like all types of Heartless...and....Nobodies......and.... Unversed....and.... Dreameaters.........
Well, there goes my chances in beating the game.
*walks out of thread*

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
A big hoard fight would be nice, but I dunno if it needs to be 1000 specifically ha, tbh they could probably pull off way more if they wanted.

I also would assume it would have more than 2 types of Heartless, otherwise whats the point lol. The normal enemy spawns look way bigger this time already so there isn't a need unless its some big special occasion with a ton of different enemies of varying sizes and intensities.

Caxinuld

Awards
Considering that Heartless can now team up and use special group attacks, it'd be interesting to reuse the idea of a big hoard fight, but I wouldn't want to battle 1000 weak Heartless. Maybe if there was a fight where it was a small number (1-9) of powerful Heartless, I'd enjoy it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1,000 organization members with 15+HP bars each.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I want that to happen in San Fransokyo. Imagine Sora, Donald, Goofy and Big Hero 6 battling it out against 10,000 Heartless! It'd be a perfect reenactment of the Microbot battle.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I would save the game before it, fight it. Reload the game, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. Reload it, fight it again. And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.
Actually wait, EVERY type? Like all types of Heartless...and....Nobodies......and.... Unversed....and.... Dreameaters.........
Well, there goes my chances in beating the game.
*walks out of thread*

Haha yeah pretty much Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmare DE's. xD
A big hoard fight would be nice, but I dunno if it needs to be 1000 specifically ha, tbh they could probably pull off way more if they wanted.

I also would assume it would have more than 2 types of Heartless, otherwise whats the point lol. The normal enemy spawns look way bigger this time already so there isn't a need unless its some big special occasion with a ton of different enemies of varying sizes and intensities.
It would practically be what they originally intended for the 1k Heartless battle to be in KH2: With a wide variety of Heartless.
Considering that Heartless can now team up and use special group attacks, it'd be interesting to reuse the idea of a big hoard fight, but I wouldn't want to battle 1000 weak Heartless. Maybe if there was a fight where it was a small number (1-9) of powerful Heartless, I'd enjoy it.
Would be interesting to see how Heartless would behave in a large group and work together.
1,000 organization members with 15+HP bars each.
HAHAHA
I want that to happen in San Fransokyo. Imagine Sora, Donald, Goofy and Big Hero 6 battling it out against 10,000 Heartless! It'd be a perfect reenactment of the Microbot battle.
Haven't watched the movie, but it would be interesting. I was thinking something along the lines of having the Guardians of Light fight a horde of every enemy type in the Keyblade Graveyard before the Seekers come in. You can pretty much interchange characters as you fight them off.

disney233

Awards

Hold up WHAT? Heartless can team up and use special group attacks??? When was THIS confirmed? Do you mean the Shadow Tide? On topic to those, As for San Fransokyo, I can see battle playing out as combination of the Microbots and the Shadow Tide.

Caxinuld

Awards
Hold up WHAT? Heartless can team up and use special group attacks??? When was THIS confirmed? Do you mean the Shadow Tide? On topic to those, As for San Fransokyo, I can see battle playing out as combination of the Microbots and the Shadow Tide.
This was something I remember reading on the KHWiki's page for KH3, but after reading it again, I must've been influenced by the Shadow/Demon Tide and linked that Heartless with the statement about KH3's battle AI. I've bolded the part about enemies working together.

Nomura: "Also, the AI during battle has been enhanced quite a bit. There was that scene where Donald and Sora are moving with Goofy has he wields his shield - you don't only execute that sort of thing yourself, Goofy and Donald can invite you into it too. On the other hand, the enemy AI is also more advanced, and we are also including the element of mutual enemies working together, so for example they can join together to charge at you and things like that.

This is the source. It's a Japanese article, so the text I quoted is a translation.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I think the Shadow Tides are part of that yeah, but they also showed the new kind of soldier heartless with trumpets all coming together to charge at SDG at once too. I think Sora and Goofy used a limit attack to block it with Goofy's shield?

Carnagewake

Simply judging from the huge leap in hardware specs, I would be baffled if they did not take advantage and have a scenario that really pushes the engine. More enemies and also more importantly better AI are something to be expected with newer hardware.

I am looking forward to it however it comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back