• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

07 Ghost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Seen the first 2 episodes so far and rather impressed with everything. Though I did find it weird that in the entire 2nd episode the main character not once made an attempt to remove his shackles. I think has great potential and of course doesn't seem like it will be too long.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
After 3 episodes I still got to wonder why the hell is Teito still in his cuffs? Is it suppose to be a symbol or something I guess?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
wow what a useless post
I think it's to go along with shounen-ai hinting (a la Kuroshitsuji)
What is that? I don't remember them hinting that. i really like the show, but one problem I think I have with the anime is how at times Teito seems so worthless.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
What is that? I don't remember them hinting that. i really like the show, but one problem I think I have with the anime is how at times Teito seems so worthless.

It's not supposed to go far, just to appease the fangirls. Anyway, Teito's usefulness will reveal itself later, assuming they follow the manga.

afrobutt

Silver Member
what stupid names

shortest character- klein

a guy- frau

and they fight with letters

series seems alright though

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
what stupid names

shortest character- klein

a guy- frau

and they fight with letters

series seems alright though

You completely forgot to mock Labrador.

But yeah, I've only watched the first two episodes so far and it's done a pretty good job of keeping me completely uninterested. So far, it's been a pretty generic/cliche series with a bunch of pretty boys. I might watch a few more episodes to see if it gets any better, but if not, I won't bother following it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back