• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
how dare you,leave me out of this
Never. AGENT OF THE TRIANGLE.

So uh, secret ending. It'll be another character with a design that deliberately hides their indev face, of course. And if it continues to follow its predecessor's traditions, it will probably jam-packed with Rule of Cool action that will just blow our minds away and re-awaken our inner 12-year-olds.

... And hopefully send the forums into a theorizing tailspin.

SephirothZ

Never. AGENT OF THE TRIANGLE.

So uh, secret ending. It'll be another character with a design that deliberately hides their indev face, of course. And if it continues to follow its predecessor's traditions, it will probably jam-packed with Rule of Cool action that will just blow our minds away and re-awaken our inner 12-year-olds.

... And hopefully send the forums into a theorizing tailspin.

that is the best type of secret ending. :p

I truly believe the point of a secret ending is to get the forums in a frenzy!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Back on topic: I think the game won't have a secret ending. Just a regular ending. I have this ending in mind where Aqua appears in the room with Yen Sid and Mickey, Yen Sid tells her that they need to save Ventus, and that he might have an idea where Terra is.

I dunno. Something along the lines of the ending settling that Aqua has been rescued, Ventus is going to be rescued, and they have a suspicion where Terra might be. Like end 0.2 by sort of telling the player that the TAV trio is going to be okay and reunited soon.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I really don't think they are going to have Aqua being rescued in 0.2. That's the kind of big event they'd save for KH3. Given how 0.2 was meant to be the prologue to KH3, it's far more likely that 0.2 will set up the logistics of how Aqua will be rescued which would then be paid off later in the game (KH3)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
OR she doesn't get out of the Realm of Darkness, but ends up in the engulfed world of Daybreak Town. ;p

OR she comes back to the Dark beach yet again in the "secret" ending, but Ansem the Wise is nowhere to be seen and instead she gets greeted with a skinny-dipping Ephemera in the dark ocean playing waterball with some Shadow Heartless. ;P

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't think 0.2 will have a secret ending, but I think the game will end either in the Mysterious Tower after Mickey is done with his story with some sort of "alright, shits about to get serious" ending like the secret ending of Re:coded, or it will end as Aqua reaches some new location in the Realm of Darkness, were we will then find her in KH3.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I don't think 0.2 will have a secret ending, but I think the game will end either in the Mysterious Tower after Mickey is done with his story with some sort of "alright, shits about to get serious" ending like the secret ending of Re:coded, or it will end as Aqua reaches some new location in the Realm of Darkness, were we will then find her in KH3.

Maybe it'll end with Aqua and Ansem getting cornered by Heartless, and as they close their eyes to accept death, they hear a Keyblade's slash a it's Sora, there to rescue them. And through KH3 we shall experience Sora's journey through the Realm of Darkness which, hopefully, we get to revisit an isn't an exclusive BbS FM and 0.2 experience.

redcrown

Awards
As long as we get a scene of Aqua seeing/meeting Riku and Kairi as their older selves, upon making it out of the RoD, I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Isn't 0.2 supposed to be a flashback of Aqua's time in the RoD? I doubt she'll get out in that game, since it's meant to show what she's gone through thus far as the other games have occurred. I imagine saving TAV will be a big KH3 plot point.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think 0.2 might likely just end with Aqua walking up to Ansem the Wise on the beach which would be perfect.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think 0.2 might likely just end with Aqua walking up to Ansem the Wise on the beach which would be perfect.

That's how I imagine the best way to end it, on her end of things, would be. Mickey would stop telling his story at some point, and then if there's a scene of Aqua after Mickey finishes telling his story to Riku and Kairi, like after the credits or something, it would be Aqua arriving at the Dark Margin.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That's how I imagine the best way to end it, on her end of things, would be. Mickey would stop telling his story at some point, and then if there's a scene of Aqua after Mickey finishes telling his story to Riku and Kairi, like after the credits or something, it would be Aqua arriving at the Dark Margin.

All that time alone between Aqua and Ansem makes me want to ship AquAnsem... jk jk

But in all seriousness, I think for the past years (or hours/days, since time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness) Aqua was just listening to Ansem. Maybe she and Ansem are the few that have a clear picture of what's going to happen, and how to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back