• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If there is anything secret ending like, I'd kind of want it to be cutscenes based on the other stuff from BBS Volume 2, like Kairi in Twilight Town, etc.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
If there is anything secret ending like, I'd kind of want it to be cutscenes based on the other stuff from BBS Volume 2, like Kairi in Twilight Town, etc.

Well I would say those scenes would intersperse into the Aqua gameplay. After all it looks like the story setup is Mickey telling them about his journey in the Realm of Darkness and meeting Aqua there. Perhaps that makes Kairi remember that scene in front if the mansion, and she tells them that it was something relating to Aqua, we get to play the part that Aqua has in that. Etc.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Well I would say those scenes would intersperse into the Aqua gameplay. After all it looks like the story setup is Mickey telling them about his journey in the Realm of Darkness and meeting Aqua there. Perhaps that makes Kairi remember that scene in front if the mansion, and she tells them that it was something relating to Aqua, we get to play the part that Aqua has in that. Etc.
I'm doubtful. I think 0.2 is really just going to be about the Realm of Darkness stuff. I mean, isn't that why Nomura made a point about it being 0.2 instead of 0.5? Because it's only focusing on part of what was meant to make up BBSv2?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm almost expecting 0.2 to have a "get hyped" ending, showing clips from various scenes while Destati plays. Similar to BBS' BBSV2 secret movie.

If not, I'm fine with it just ending with Sora returning to Mysterious Tower and the gang coming to great him. And as they do, Mickey's eyes briefly flash yellow.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I'd like to think the secret ending is an explanation as to why the Master Keeper is outside the RoD and not with Aqua. At first I thought the trailer with Sora picking up her Keyblade was a foreshadowing of her getting out of the RoD before KH3 would initially start and we'd have some background to it. But now I feel like there would just be too much gameplay and enjoyment to go with it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'd like to think the secret ending is an explanation as to why the Master Keeper is outside the RoD and not with Aqua. At first I thought the trailer with Sora picking up her Keyblade was a foreshadowing of her getting out of the RoD before KH3 would initially start and we'd have some background to it. But now I feel like there would just be too much gameplay and enjoyment to go with it.
That? It is just conceptual, which does not confirm whether it will or will not be in the final game.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
General rule of thumb: when being sarcastic or otherwise not serious, always include a silly face at the end of what you're writing. Otherwise Poe's Law is still in play. 8D

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Poe's law? Such concept is beyond me.
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody [anything] in such a way that someone won't mistake for a genuine article."

tl;dr: Use emoticons to indicate sarcasm, or just don't use sarcasm at all. Or you might start a flamewar unintentionally.

Psh, ofc Aqua's Illoominaughty. My dog infiltrated SE headquarters and discovered concept art of Aqua that was sitting near an open bag of triangular Doritos.

Awards
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody [anything] in such a way that someone won't mistake for a genuine article."

tl;dr: Use emoticons to indicate sarcasm, or just don't use sarcasm at all. Or you might start a flamewar unintentionally.

Psh, ofc Aqua's Illoominaughty. My dog infiltrated SE headquarters and discovered concept art of Aqua that was sitting near an open bag of triangular Doritos.

Yep it's true, people. Aqua is totally illuminati.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

how dare you,leave me out of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back