• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2's Secret ending/ ending ideas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
My personal idea for and ending of 0.2 is a full reveal of the new designs of the lights a few new scenes and the into scene to kingdom hearts 3. With a lead up to that scene from one of the trailers of him picking up master Eraques's kayblade.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The scene with him picking up Eraqus' Keyblade isn't in the game. It was just meant to remind players of KH3's story.

And no offense, that's kind of a meh secret ending? Like that's basically just a trailer for KH3 and the whole ending will be made obsolete when new trailers come out anyway.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Something plot relevant would be nice. Something with a strong emotional impact as well. I don't really need to see marketing for KH3.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
My personal idea for and ending of 0.2 is a full reveal of the new designs of the lights a few new scenes and the into scene to kingdom hearts 3. With a lead up to that scene from one of the trailers of him picking up master Eraques's kayblade.

I would DEFINITELY be opposed to seeing the opening of KHIII! I can't let that be spoiled for me! As for the Master's Defender thing, Audo already stated this, but yeah, that's completely non-canon, just symbolic if anything.

I would like to see maybe a new design for Riku and Kairi, but I want the full identity of all of the lights, as well as most of their costumes, to be kept in the dark until Kingdom Hearts III. One of the great twists in the series is finding out who's going to be on the lights and who's going to end up being the bad guy, and I don't want that spoiled a whole game before. However, seeing Kairi and Riku in costume beforehand could be worked in, so I would not be opposed to that :D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Nomura outright said that the identities of the 7 Lights and 13 Darknesses is one of the big surprises in KH3. No way are we finding that out in 0.2.

Since 0.2 is essentially KH3's Ground Zeroes, make it like that game was for Metal Gear Solid V. Have a cutscene at the end that leaves us hanging and in suspense for KH3. Ground Zeroes ended with a helicopter crash, and then in Phantom Pain we wake up in a hospital bed. Do something similar with 0.2 and 3. Have something cliffhanger-y at the end of 0.2, then pick up from there in KH3. 0.2 doesn't really need a "secret ending", since it's a prologue/demo to KH3.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
hopefully revealing what the hell is going on with chi. whose dream is it? or shining the spotlight on another character, say, eraqus, in terra's heart fighting the darkness, playing an old memory of him training his pupil or something emotional. i don't want anything isa/kairi/aqua being shown that could be more effective in III.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
As some have said, I believe it should be a cliffhanger-like ending, perhaps with a last plot twist that will have us begging for 3. Think of 0.2 as the Roxas Episode of KH3. The ending of it will lead to the true "beginning" of KH3.

My guess? Aqua will find something shocking in the Realm of Darkness. Or Riku/Mickey/Kairi get her out of there.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'll be the odd one out and say I don't want anything big or shocking. KH already puts way too much into its plot twists, whilst ignoring most everything else.

Give me something emotional and sweet, that still sets up for III, without being the cluster that is the new scene in the Coded movie.

For instance, maybe the scene could be that Sora finally returns to the Mysterious Tower at the end of it all, walks in on Mickey telling the end of his story, and sees Kairi there for the first time. Then the Destiny Trio can have a nice little reunion, but end it off with Mickey saying something like, "Sora, it's time for the truth. You need to know about these events, too"; "Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts" shows, and there you go:D

Mickey's first line could even be a call back to him saying that to Data Sora in Coded, and maybe hint that he's now finally going to fill him in about that.

(Also, I'm really hoping that Sora does learn Kairi's joined their forces in 0.2 For some reason I have the feeling that if he learns about it in 0.2, he'll have a positive reaction to it--because there's less time for anything else--but if he learns about it in III, there will be a "Sora's disappointed in Kairi's dangerous decision arc", which I really don't want, personally.)

xdrake24

It is weird, I love the secret endings but for some reason I am not that excited/ do not care what is in this one...I think I'm just ready for kingdom hearts 3! (but who isn't?) I'll enjoy whatever is in it, regardless.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I think after mickey tells the story, it should end with Riku or Mickey saying "now lets go save Aqua". that way we know they are going to the realm of darkness in 3 to save her

Sdog

Awards
I don't think I find a secret eciding to be necessary since the fact we are even getting this playable episode is enough of a treat imo. For the ending though I could only assume something cliff hanger-ish related to Xehanort for KH3. Perhaps his master being the 6 apprentice or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back