• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2 leveling?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

meep2meep

Awards
Hey I'm trying to get to lvl 99 ASAP.

Method I'm using right now is the stairs in mirror world.
I've tried leveling at the end with mickey but it takes to long to get back.

Anyone find something that works better?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I've just been using the last world, since the enemy levels are higher/there's several areas where a lot spawn.

It might be tedious to run back to the save point but the other worlds don't have enough enemy spawn points in consecutive places to be that beneficial imo.

meep2meep

Awards
I've just been using the last world, since the enemy levels are higher/there's several areas where a lot spawn.

It might be tedious to run back to the save point but the other worlds don't have enough enemy spawn points in consecutive places to be that beneficial imo.

I guess I'll try it again and see if I fare bether. Last objective get lvl 80 is such a pointless grind.

BTW do you know what mickey is actually saying when he heals aqua cause all I hear is him yell sora, might also be there but yeah

Zetsumei

Awards
In the world within you can go to rooms that used to be where you fight mirror aqua. Now they will be filled with enemies, you can kill them all except for a few and then let the last few kill you.

Since its a boss room, you get the retry option when you die and you won't lose the exp you gained from killing the enemies. When you retry all the enemies will respawn and you can kill them as many times as you like and gain lots of exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back