• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2 Kairi is here AND it's mercy pull!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
It's happening!

I hate to spend all of my jewels like that, but these are the medals we have to do that for.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i dont mind droping 30000 to try to guilt this but im about 5000 of so hopefully i can make up the difference, side note its funny cause octo madea joke about kairi coming to the game tomorrow and bam there it is, its like the third time hes done that

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Hey hey, nice!! Oh yeah, while I know the medal's really powerful and a must-have (it's a Kairi medal after all), can someone remind me of its effects? It's been a while since I saw em from the JP release.

Wilderness

Awards
[FONT=.SFUIText]Raises strength by 6 tiers for 1 turn. Raises strength of all attributes by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Lowers defense of all attributes of all targets by 1 tier for 1 turn. Greatly recovers HP.[/FONT]

Wilderness

Awards
Reached 12k jewels with thanks to proud quests, but will buy another 3k if my 4 pulls don't cut it. Which they won't haha. Got iKH2Kairi on 5th and 10th pull.

DualWielding

I have 14,000 jewels and have lots of quest to clear so I'm o.k... I don't care about guilt, guilt would even be bad for HSCs... extra attack woudl be nice but the chances are too low

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
i am very content with this
RJZ2et7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back