• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2 BBS Questions (SPOILERS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

I just completed 0.2 Birth By Sleep, now these things got me thinking, i may had missed bits out because i kept getting interrupted...

1. Merlin will train Lea and Kairi, and not Yen Sid?

2. When Xehanort took most of Sora's powers, did Sora forget some past events too, maybe faces, worlds?

3. Xehanort or Xemnas already found Ventus after using Terra to trick Aqua?

4. Sora's secret - Training with Hercules?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
As for 3: This made them find out where Ventus is, and since then Xemnas tried to find the chamber of awakening but couldn't.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
1. Yen Sid is a retired wielder and he's busy enough trying to organize everything else. Merlin has always been a mentor sort of character; iirc, that was his role in his movie, and in KH1, he was Sora's mentor on magic. If there's anyone who could teach some noobs how to properly handle a powerful magical weapon, it'd be Merlin.

2. Nothing has implied Sora had any memory loss due to the events of DDD.

3. Nah, not possible. Ven's chamber can only be opened by Aqua, and no one else. Xemnas had Axel search for Ven's chamber on multiple occasions during Days, and he never even found the thing, let alone attempt to enter or find a snoozing kid.

4. Training with Herc was Yen Sid's assignment. Sora didn't even know how to get to Olympus Colosseum at first. I'd bet that his "secret" trip was that last scene in DDD, where he goes to the Realm of Sleep and finds all the Dream Eaters. Might've been just to say hello, or maybe he was trying to find a way to summon them to the Realm of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back