• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

0.2 BBS NO DAMAGE bosses impossible

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link NX

how the diddly you no damage these diddlyen bosses in this game come on, every b oss has a random attack pattern like KH1/BBS, Aqua is slow as diddly just like in BBS, she sucks dick and has no iframes completely unlike Sora. what's going on here. she sucks balls. help me ninja PLEASE

dab

meep2meep

Awards
Aqua is alot of luck. I beat her by shot lock as soon as she did her walkaround the stage thing (not the one where she creates copies) then casting thunder just as she hit the ground to go in and combo (rinse and repeat). The trick is using block at the tight time and always assume she's going to try and combo you.

Darkside is a little easier. The first part of the batitle you just need to practice and predict where the balls will drop. The mistake I kept making was not dodge rolling when I should have. Then as soon as you get into the arena full shotlock and then use your remaining focus, double thunder and fire then execute the ja moves. The rest of the battle is dodging the lasers and his kh1 attacks (the one where he fire out balls from his chest can be relected back at him).

To be honest I think most of us just got lucky after some practice. I was thinking about this yesterday while doing them that yeah a lot is luck but the other part is really knowing the enemy and when it's safe to attack. Ask if you need more help. Try and think what else I did.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Most of the bosses were fine, imo, only Mirror!Aqua and the endboss stood out to me.
They should still work on bosses. We need revenge value in KH3 and I hope we will get it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Revenge value, difficult but dodgeable desperation moves, ways to trigger enemies into certain attack patterns..yes please.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, we... really need the Tokyo Team. I know they're helping with 3 and i know they gotta recover from FFXV, but this series just isn't as fun anymore because of Osaka. Yes, they have improved, but there are still the same problems and I feel like they won't get rid of them.
I hope Tokyo Team continues developing the series after 3, but that's not gonna happen.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
As far as I know the "Tokyo Team" as it was when they started Versus XIII doesn't even exist anymore as its members have been split up and distributed throughout other Square development teams.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Yeah, I died a bunch of times to the last boss. They have definitely upped their game, especially on Proud Mode. Although, I'm glad to see a "Hard Mode" is actually hard, and not normal.

KH2Rulz

Awards
The secret boss being able to just break your block isn't challenging it's just frustrating. It isn't awesome game design.
Don't block. Dodge instead.

The secret boss has great design. It's the best designed boss Osaka has made and it's entirely possible to No Damage that fight on Exp Zero.

I should also add that it's entirely possible to predict when to block and when to dodge (teleport slashes are telegraphed by her teleporting first near you)

meep2meep

Awards
No I know I've already beat it on proud doing crit run now. The battle reminds me of vanitas remnant, I like secret bosses who don't spend 80% of the battle invisible and then just teleport every where. Tbh when I beat it I just omitted using block anyway except for the spinning moves.

I'd agree that the secret boss had great design if it werent for the fact that I've done this fight multiple times already. Yeah they added the ultimate spam teleport but even still, it's not like they programmed an entirely new battle. Felt underwhelming and considerably easy compared to other secret bosses in the series.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I managed to do it a few minutes ago after an hour of failed attempts:

[video=youtube;Ur0v995qrVA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur0v995qrVA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What I found out is that there is a rather easy way to dodge the Spell Weaver`s spin attack. At first the Blizzaga spells hurling above you damage you if you try to jump, but if you wait long enough they will vanish and then you can exit the vortex by doing an double jumping up and then using an air dash. There is just enough of a window for you to get back to Mirror!Aqua and land two combos.

The Dark Blizzaja attack might be hard to dodge, but you can actually stop Mirror!Aqua using that with a well placed Thundaga. The moment you know she is using it that she telepots and says "You`r done". Then lock as fast as you can an use Thundaga. This reminded me of the Demyx fight in KH2FM, where you can stop him at using some of his more annoying and harder to dodge move by using a well timed Thunder spell. That made me beat him eventually at my LV1 run.

When she splits into clones that talk about Aqua`s fears, I usually cast Thundaga and locked on to the real one that was stunned. You have to be fast thou.

Everyone else also gave good tips, just try and try and try again, and once in a while you`ll probably have some luck on you`r side. You can do it! I hope this helps.

God dam I love this boss so much, even the Super version in the Zodiac mirror that I managed to beat too today. I am really enjoying 0.2.

Hirokey123

Awards
You can also just block where they are about to hit you, use your counter attack to avoid the big blast, and then you're right there able to combo Phantom Aqua. I think it's easier than trying to dodge out of the way with the double jump and you can blast her in the face right after.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
You can also just block where they are about to hit you, use your counter attack to avoid the big blast, and then you're right there able to combo Phantom Aqua. I think it's easier than trying to dodge out of the way with the double jump and you can blast her in the face right after.

I tried working out the timing to block it but it always ended up in failure in my part. When I tried to just simply dodge roll out of the way I sometimes got impatient and failed every now an then. When I tried the jump thou I always succeeded. I don`t know why but in my case it was the easiest way to dodge that attack. I guess there is more time to react or something, and the vanishing Blizzaga spells is a good mark when to start the jump. I think I want to try if the height of the double jump is enough to avoid the big blast at the end or if you really need to airdash too.

I like it a lot that the boss gives you so many possible ways to escape some of the attacks, you can be really creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back