• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

失礼 , 末長く (Goodbye Forever)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
:cry: nuuuuuu, don't leave us....
well alright i guess this so long, see ye later...hope ya come back soon..if you do come back..

Miss ya :)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
NOOOOO =O....=( .... :cry: ...I'll miss you m'lady =( .

I hope you come bak someday though =) , good luck to ya ^ ^ wherever you'll land next.

Goodbye ...or maybe c u later =) .

thorn

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*continues screaming until he sufficates **which is for the best cuase he would of violently killed himself soon anyway** *

farewell m'lady, may you have a long and fulfilling life.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No need to be so melodramatic about it. It's not like she's dying or something; besides she left you guys way to contact her :/

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
No need to be so melodramatic about it. It's not like she's dying or something; besides she left you guys way to contact her :/
Exactly.

She'll still probably be on the internet, and you can follow (stalk) her onto other places.

So yeah, bye random member. Never had the 'pleasure' of knowing you. Oh well.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
And so the attention seeking whore, Lady of Shadow, signed off for the last time...

rejoicing_1.jpg

Until pigs fly!

Flowmotion

wow you left a site on the internet. sugoi desu

I hate it when people do this. If you're gonna leave, just, you know, leave.

Do you do this in real life too, anouncing everytime that you're leaving a room that you're "leaving?"

whatever. bye

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
You all realize she's just whoring for attention by posting a 'goodbye' thread like this, right?

*didn't make a goodbye thread when he originally disappeared last year.. or a few months ago, when he poofed for about a month or so*

Sorry, but I got to agree with Archetype and others. If you wanted to go, you could always contact your friends via PM, but I guess this gets the word out more, so ehh..

Btw.. if I leave tomorrow, will you remember me? Err.. I'm not actually leaving. That actually a reference to some song. Anyways, see you in a few months. (Yeah.. like "forever" lasts.. I'm pretty sure the people that knew me had somewhat of an idea that I was gone for "forever" last year and I wasn't even sure if I'd get the time again, but come some day in August, I did..)

Back