• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

✧❊✧ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ✧❊✧

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
For an accepted definition of love, my total experience is very little to none...
But I have observed some real life romances sometimes.
Their awkwardness is normal, I think, considering how long they've known each other. Besides, awkwardness is adorable~

Awards
Because that would be awesome and hilarious.XP

Sora: Are you okay, Kairi?
Kairi: *Takes down a heartless.* It's okay, Sora. No need to worry, I can handle myself.
Sora: *Smiles* 'm glad. Now we can all travel together!
Kairi: *Smiles back* It's great to be together again! *run off to fight another*
Riku: ♫There, you see her, si...fighting heartless fearlessly... She don't got a lot to say, but she likes you, believe me~. And you don't know why but you're dying to try you wanna kiss the girl~♫
Sora: R-Riku! What are you talking about? *blushes*
Riku: Oh, Nothing. :wink:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Because that would be awesome and hilarious.XP

Sora: Are you okay, Kairi?
Kairi: *Takes down a heartless.* It's okay, Sora. No need to worry, I can handle myself.
Sora: *Smiles* 'm glad. Now we can all travel together!
Kairi: *Smiles back* It's great to be together again! *run off to fight another*
Riku: ♫There, you see her, si...fighting heartless fearlessly... She don't got a lot to say, but she likes you, believe me~. And you don't know why but you're dying to try you wanna kiss the girl~♫
Sora: R-Riku! What are you talking about? *blushes*
Riku: Oh, Nothing. :wink:
Kid you just took a crack at my head, and I love you for it!

Awards
I saw Tangled! I loved that scene! That would be a cool world to visit. Help Rapunzel and Flynn get to the castle, fighting theives, exploring the forest, rescuing Rapunzel... Rapunzel and Kairi would be good friends, I think. And as a party member, her weapon would be: a frying pan/her hair! That would be so great! And then Sora and Kairi going on a ride in the river... D'aw....

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Also I think Rapunzel and Namine would be art buddies, and Riku, and Flynn would snark all the way. Yep Sora and Kairi riding the river. Much D'aw!

Awards
Pluto and the horse would be good friends, too. They're both really smart animals. What other movies do you think would be cool? I think Cars, if only because I wanna see everyone as a car. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cool for the ridiculous fanservice, or cool legitimately?

Awards
Either. I think Cars for fanservice, because a King Mickey buggie and a Sora sports car would look cool! (I dunno what Kairi would be...) Legitimately, I think... Toy Story! Because exploring with Woody and Buzz would be fun!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh. Toy Story is fine since it's at least more likely than all of the other titles.

If I mention any worlds, I'll just be repeating the most popular choices from the Worlds in KH thread and it's just going to be redundant.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*pokes head in thread*

Redundancy is what makes this forum turn round, though xD

I'll just say there are many Pixar films that would work. And that Toy Story would be cute because Sora and Kairi and everybody else can be in their Play Art figurine style~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back