• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

✧❊✧ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ✧❊✧

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Re: ¤❊¤ The SoraღKairi Fanclub ¤❊¤

so everything sora did in kh1 would you count that as battle experience for kairi if she remember her time in him??

Possibly, though I wonder how much she actually SAW while inside Sora. I think she sensed what was going on, but may not have seen everything firsthand.
Even if she had, she had also gone a year without memory of any of it. That long period of a time, she might have forgotten it by now.
But I'm sure after all those years of Sora, Riku, Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie play-fighting, she picked up something from that. xD

it is half canon. Everything that happens in the manga is but in decisions manga info vs. game info game info always win

Well, there's nothing in the games that contradict that part of the manga, so I suppose we could accept that as canon.

I don't think the Manga is seeing they changed some things. Also if it's true that hee found her i hope they show that sceen at some point. Also the US/EU fans that didn't read up online still have no clue to how she got from Hallow Bastion to Destiny Islands.

Yeah, the things that were changed obviously aren't. Like what 829 said, if something in the manga contradicts something in the games, the games are chosen as the canon one. But what about the small things that weren't in the games, but were in the manga, like Sora finding Kairi and him being the one to allow Kairi in the secret place?
Though, thinking on it now, in KH1 during a flashback, with Sora and Riku as kids, the way Sora spoke about Kairi's appearence made it seem like he had never met her, so.
shrug2.gif

How she got from HB to DI is explained in BBS. <3

Well Sora and Kairi are one of the most canon paires in the series, a side of the Disney couples. Also talking about Rinoa do you think she'll ever show up in KH?

Yeah, SoKai is practically canon. xD I've seen so many Kairi haters even admitting to that.
Well, Rinoa's existence in the KH universe was strongly hinted at during the credits of KH2. Remember, Leon opened a letter to read and a butterfly, apparently something signature for her, coming out of it. So there's a strong possiblity.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Possibly, though I wonder how much she actually SAW while inside Sora. I think she sensed what was going on, but may not have seen everything firsthand.
Even if she had, she had also gone a year without memory of any of it. That long period of a time, she might have forgotten it by now.
But I'm sure after all those years of Sora, Riku, Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie play-fighting, she picked up something from that. xD

Well even if she did gain that expirience it would only be in her head, she would lake the muscle memory to do it her self.
Also just because we never seen her play-fight doesn't mean she didn't i mean on day two on the island Riku didn't fight ether.

How she got from HB to DI is explained in BBS. <3
It explained why she got there, but it didn't mention how Xehanort had um sent her of in the oceans of the world. (is that revering to the space where Sora zooms through in his gummi ship?) I wonder how he did it. I have this mean/funny idea of how that i can't forget.

Yeah, SoKai is practically canon. xD I've seen so many Kairi haters even admitting to that.
Well, Rinoa's existence in the KH universe was strongly hinted at during the credits of KH2. Remember, Leon opened a letter to read and a butterfly, apparently something signature for her, coming out of it. So there's a strong possiblity.

Yeah those haters would be kinda dumb to deny it.
And I'm looking forward to seeing Rinoa in KH style, hope we get to hear some back story on her.

S

Starcrossedsky

It's implied that Xehanort had nothing to do with it at all. Aqua put a charm on Kairi's necklace that would take her to a safe place, IE the DI, which presumably activated when Xehanort started to gain power. Xehanort just took credit for it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

It's implied that Xehanort had nothing to do with it at all. Aqua put a charm on Kairi's necklace that would take her to a safe place, IE the DI, which presumably activated when Xehanort started to gain power. Xehanort just took credit for it.

For real, hehe well it's not like he hasn't taken credit or other things before. But I thought the Charm just guided her to DI and protected her from the space after he through her out there.

S

Starcrossedsky

That's a possible interpretation, I guess, but it was supposed to protect her from danger, wasn't it? If it didn't get her away from Xehanort (biggest danger in the KH universe), then it didn't do a very good job.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

That's a possible interpretation, I guess, but it was supposed to protect her from danger, wasn't it? If it didn't get her away from Xehanort (biggest danger in the KH universe), then it didn't do a very good job.

This is very true. Up until now Xehanort has been the biggest threat in the KH universe even though I kinda would wanna say Vanitas is.

ps why does it always say 0 Post by your info thing?

S

Starcrossedsky

Naw. Even as the self-proclaimed Queen of Vanitas love this side of the internet, Xehanort's bigger. Considering that oldnort is the one who CREATED Vanitas...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Well even if she did gain that expirience it would only be in her head, she would lake the muscle memory to do it her self.
Also just because we never seen her play-fight doesn't mean she didn't i mean on day two on the island Riku didn't fight ether.

Good point. I guess that just means Riku will have to show her while Sora's gone. :D
That's true. Though it was said in-game that Riku had taken Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie 3-to-1 recently (Tidus said it when talked to on the second day). But that doesn't necessarily mean Kairi had never fought, either. It just wasn't mentioned.

It explained why she got there, but it didn't mention how Xehanort had um sent her of in the oceans of the world. (is that revering to the space where Sora zooms through in his gummi ship?) I wonder how he did it. I have this mean/funny idea of how that i can't forget.

Like Starcrossed said, Xehanort didn't really have anything to do with it. Personally, I think that the spell acivated when Xehanort got there, and the spell itself just sent her to DI. Like teleportation or something. Though I wonder why she lost her memory. :/ I don't see how the journey to DI would've done that, unless it was part of the spell.

Yeah those haters would be kinda dumb to deny it.
And I'm looking forward to seeing Rinoa in KH style, hope we get to hear some back story on her.

With it being so obvious, yeah. xD THough I haven't see many haters deny that it exists.
That would be nice. =) I wonder how they'd pull it off.

I didn't even know he took credit for it. xD

ps why does it always say 0 Post by your info thing?

Your post count doesn't go up in the fanclubs section, and this is the only section she goes to.

By the way, I LOVE your sig. xD

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Good point. I guess that just means Riku will have to show her while Sora's gone. :D
That's true. Though it was said in-game that Riku had taken Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie 3-to-1 recently (Tidus said it when talked to on the second day). But that doesn't necessarily mean Kairi had never fought, either. It just wasn't mentioned.

Yeah just because it's not seen nor mentioned doesn't mean it never happened.
Like Starcrossed said, Xehanort didn't really have anything to do with it. Personally, I think that the spell acivated when Xehanort got there, and the spell itself just sent her to DI. Like teleportation or something. Though I wonder why she lost her memory. :/ I don't see how the journey to DI would've done that, unless it was part of the spell.

Now i have this Star trak like teleportation scene in my head...

With it being so obvious, yeah. xD THough I haven't see many haters deny that it exists.
That would be nice. =) I wonder how they'd pull it off.

we'll see i liked how they introduced Tifa. So let's hope they introduce Rinoa just as good and we might get some backstory on both or a cool team up of those two.

By the way, I LOVE your sig. xD

Thanks I thought it was funny, i mean she did come from both of them, so it's kinda true.

S

Starcrossedsky

Yeah, I avoid the rest of KHI. Too much wank for my tastes. The fanclubbers are at least USUALLY civil about it. Except that Sora HC. As a fan of both Sora and Aqua, the whole "Aqua is infinitely better than Sora!" bit just offends me. Just a tad.

Oh, and their "banner" of an axe in Sora's head with blood splurting out. That's kinda offensive too.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yeah, I avoid the rest of KHI. Too much wank for my tastes. The fanclubbers are at least USUALLY civil about it. Except that Sora HC. As a fan of both Sora and Aqua, the whole "Aqua is infinitely better than Sora!" bit just offends me. Just a tad.

Oh, and their "banner" of an axe in Sora's head with blood splurting out. That's kinda offensive too.

Yeah the Fan Culbs seem to have a kinder atmosphere.

-.- seriously Both Aqua and Sora are awesome! i agree that is offensive. That's stupid, a good reason to stay out of the hate clubs.

Last edited:
S

Starcrossedsky

I honestly prefer the Xion HC to them. At least most of them are decent people, minus the whole Xion hating thing.

No offense, Reika.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Yeah just because it's not seen nor mentioned doesn't mean it never happened.

Exactly. The whole play-fighting thing wasn't exactly a HUGE plot thing anyway, so it's not surprising that not all of it would be mentioned, because it's just not that big of a deal. xD

Now i have this Star trak like teleportation scene in my head...

How ironic, considering who one of the confirmed voice actors for BBS are. xD
I can see it now.

"Kairi: Beam me up, Norty!"

we'll see i liked how they introduced Tifa. So let's hope they introduce Rinoa just as good and we might get some backstory on both or a cool team up of those two.

Me, too. Tifa's appearence wasn't too random and it fit into the story very well. I'm sure a similar thing could be done with Rinoa.

Thanks I thought it was funny, i mean she did come from both of them, so it's kinda true.

It is. xD I wonder, is it kind of like when celebs adopt asian babies? Or what Octomom did?

They actually say that? o_O And I fail to see how Aqua even relates to Sora enough to say she's better than him. That's like saying, "Cinderella is infinitely better than Sora!" There's not enough of a connection to make that a main argument.

I don't think I've ever seen the Sora HC's banner. o.o Do you have a link, I can't find it anywhere.

I honestly prefer the Xion HC to them. At least most of them are decent people, minus the whole Xion hating thing.

No offense, Reika.

None taken. =)
I usually hate HCs myself. I was just surprised about how nice everyone was at the Xion HC, and how many good points I saw myself agreeing with. They're one of the few HCs I can actually respect and enjoy. There are other HCs that, while I agree with hating what they hate, I disagree with they handle it. There are FCs I feel the same way about.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Exactly. The whole play-fighting thing wasn't exactly a HUGE plot thing anyway, so it's not surprising that not all of it would be mentioned, because it's just not that big of a deal. xD
Yeah and after seeing some concept art it's not hard to believe Kairi was origianlly also going to fight.
How ironic, considering who one of the confirmed voice actors for BBS are. xD
I can see it now.

"Kairi: Beam me up, Norty!"
*dies laughing*

It is. xD I wonder, is it kind of like when celebs adopt asian babies? Or what Octomom did?
The worst thing is Namine tried to steal her daddy away from her mommy. So defiantly Celebrity related.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

i think kairi should be the fist to meet Rinoa in kh3

I agree Kairi should be the first to do something or met someone for a change. And Rinoa seems like a good character for her to interact with.

I agree Kairi should be the first to do something or met someone for a change. And Rinoa seems like a good character for her to interact with.

here's who i think it would go:

Kairi is in Radiant Garden. As she look back and froth for Riku and Sora a young woman walks up to her

young woman: Hi.

Kairi:Hi.

young woman: I'm looking for someone named Leon.....do you know him?

Kairi: Yes I do.(mabey Leon know were Sora and Riku are..were ever he is in this place) In fact I'm looking for him too.

young woman: Well we can look for him together! I'm Rinoa and you are??

Kairi: Kairi.

BOOOOM!!!!!

Kairi: What was that!!!

Rinoa: I don't know but let's find out!

and Rinoa becomes kairi's RG party member (or temporally)

S

Starcrossedsky

See, I have a freaky "friend" who ships Kairi/everything vagina, and hates Sora (she'd fit in good with the HC here). She warps and twists Kairi's character out of supposed "love" for her o---o So yeah. nokthx.

@Reika: They're in the FC directory.

See, I have a freaky "friend" who ships Kairi/everything vagina, and hates Sora (she'd fit in good with the HC here). She warps and twists Kairi's character out of supposed "love" for her o---o So yeah. nokthx.

wow really like how can you hate sora hating him is like hating kingdom hearts it's self!!!!

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

Yeah and after seeing some concept art it's not hard to believe Kairi was origianlly also going to fight.

Yep. And didn't Nomura say his original plans were to have Sora, Riku, AND Kairi be wielders?

*dies laughing*

imhappyplz.gif

The worst thing is Namine tried to steal her daddy away from her mommy. So defiantly Celebrity related.

OMG, it's like Chibi-usa and Mamoru. THAT'S INCEST, GUYS. D8<

....The Vagina Monologues KH-style?

OOH, I see it now....unfortunately. *shudders at image*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back