• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

✖~The RokuShion Hate-Club~✖

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would love to join!

I'd also love to request affiliation with the Xion HC <3

My reason for hating roku/xion is that Roxas is creepily obsessed to the point of stupid over her, and she somehow manages to both be attention seeking AND hide crap from him at the same time. They're like Bella and Edward 2.0

Except Xion is Edward.

"You have to stay away from me, I only hurt you *runs away*"

Zul

Awards
I thought this already existed o_O, I'm surprised it didn't, there's a hate/fan/lolcritic club for everything kh-related by now.

june

I would love to join!

I'd also love to request affiliation with the Xion HC <3

Welcome Goldpanner :D! and sure, the affiliation has already been made C:

My reason for hating roku/xion is that Roxas is creepily obsessed to the point of stupid over her, and she somehow manages to both be attention seeking AND hide crap from him at the same time. They're like Bella and Edward 2.0

Except Xion is Edward.

"You have to stay away from me, I only hurt you *runs away*"

LMAO xDDD
Its like roxas is obsessed by the idea of being near to a girl, like the necessity that guys have around the age of 14-15, when they get stupid by getting near a girl :I and we just ignore them.

I thought this already existed o_O, I'm surprised it didn't, there's a hate/fan/lolcritic club for everything kh-related by now.

I searched for one before creating this post :I

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

there's a chance it was owned by smile before? idk, but i know for a fact i haven't joined a rokuxion hate club before X3

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ahaha i was wrong!! i did join that one -__-;

welll i didn't affiliate to it at least. *goes to look*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back