• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

✕☹★The Sora x Riku HC★☹✕

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aswaxsora

Awards
Yes, as you guys know there has been two, yes TWO Anti-Sora x Riku. But both haven't been able to survive. Strange. I will make one, and hopefully it stays alive.
Welcome to the
Sora x Riku Hate Club!
Where you get your daily needs at hating at another pairing that will never exist.

RikuSora.jpg

© Smile and the person who made it

Founders:
(First:Nozomi Ai and then Sharikka)
AswaxSora

Members:
Roa
thylings
VirgilTheart
oathkeeperriku09
NeoEevee
Zulkir

Reasons:
1.Riku and Sora are only good friends.-AswaxSora

More to be added, later​

Last edited:
S

Starcrossedsky

Nonjoin, but I really get tired of seeing the "There's no canon pairings in KH" as an HC reason.

aswaxsora

Awards
Sorry Star. I couldn't think of something.

Congratulation! You are the first (new) member to join, Roa.

I promise to get some real colors and a real welcoming in here soon. Tell me if this is better.

Sora and Riku are ecstatic that you are join, Roa.
J
ust don't tell the fangirls that they're here.

Last edited:
S

Starcrossedsky

Well you don't even need to include it. The rest of the reason is a good one on its own. I'm just sick of "no pairings are canon!" being an excuse to bash on any pairing the speaker doesn't like, instead of what it was intended as - a green flag, "all pairings are go," not a "no pairings are go."

S

Starcrossedsky

I'm quite passionate right after I wake up. :p But yeah, I really do hate how every single debate, for OR against a pairing, ends up with someone hiding behind that line. Use your own evidence, not something from an article years ago that would be in the retcon bin except for people still using it in arguments, please.

aswaxsora

Awards
Sora and Riku are ecstatic that you are join, thylings.

Just don't tell the fangirls that they're here.

NeoEevee

SoRiku as friends? Hell yes, they've been together just about as long as either can remember and they'd go to hell and back for one another.

As lovers? No. Do not want. Sign me up. >[

Though this is sort of ironic, as the person who made me aware of KH in the first place, on another forum, at one point had the username "Soriiku". We all called her Sorii for short. xD

aswaxsora

Awards
*Fingers do choking motion* Sigh. I don't think it's Kairi, but that's just me.

Shut the fcuk up, Watson. Serouisly. I thought you were cool, but screw that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back