• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥The Naya Rivera/Santana Fanclub ♥ "I just want you. Please say you love me back, please. "

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Re: ♥The Naya Rivera/Santana Fanclub ♥

tumblr_lgmnix8aJm1qbk77b.gif

Lima Heights!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Glee comes on tonight. I am praying it is all about Santana. Which it probably isn't which makes me sad.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

"I wants on those frog lips and I wants on them nows"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Is so pretty.

IS SO PRETTY *U*

edit: "Despite the fact that your mouth-to-face ratio is, like, way off, you still somehow manage to be cute. But make no mistake, every time you open your humongous mouth to do an impression or moisten an enormous stamp for a lazy giant, you take one step closer to everyone seeing that you are actually a dork."

"Look, I know you're as dumb as a bag of wet hair. But you know in your heart she's lying. That gumball story was insane! You're choosing to believe it so you can still be with her. But consider my offer. Not only am I giving you full visitation rights to the set of rambunctious twins that live on my ribcage, you get the chance to show that pastry bag Finn that he can't mess with Sam Evans. And not just because you can unlock your humongous jaw and swallow him whole like a python, but because you have some buzz at this school."

tumblr_lgqa45LU8m1qb1u9to1_500.gif

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dead RIB, give them a sex scene now

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: ♥The Naya Rivera/Santana Fanclub ♥ "No me gusta!"

tumblr_lh6n3zMSAk1qfis5vo1_500.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: ♥The Naya Rivera/Santana Fanclub ♥ "No me gusta!"

tumblr_lhrqqo58CE1qauv17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhrs80csR71qfsi6ro1_500.gif

tumblr_lhrs3ufYs81qfis5vo1_500.gif

tumblr_lhrqcqwGc91qfis5vo1_400.gif

tumblr_lhrppjJvra1qfis5vo1_400.gif

tumblr_lhs0p6Gfq81qfucupo1_500.gif

[video=youtube;ooSIvfUq6bQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooSIvfUq6bQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: ♥The Naya Rivera/Santana Fanclub ♥ "I just want you. Please say you love me back, please. "

;A;

It's okay Santana! We love you <3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: ♥The Naya Rivera/Santana Fanclub ♥ "I just want you. Please say you love me back, please. "

;A;

It's okay Santana! We love you <3

We do ♥♥♥
Poor girl, but I know where Britney was coming from.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We do ♥♥♥
Poor girl, but I know where Britney was coming from.

I do too. ): Which is the sad part. Sometimes I wish love was so easy. Or we could just have menage a trois all around...or massive orgies. Just...idk love seems so restricting. You love one person and love another but can only be with one person. ):

Sparks

gone

Joinage ♥

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

YAY! More people to love Santana <3

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

I do too. ): Which is the sad part. Sometimes I wish love was so easy. Or we could just have menage a trois all around...or massive orgies. Just...idk love seems so restricting. You love one person and love another but can only be with one person. ):

It's true, it is tough to stick with one person, but it's not entirely restrictive, if you love someone his open to alternatives such as polygamists. The only problem with that is that when you try to love multiple ppl, it starts to lose its tenacity. Sometimes all a couple needs is distance, to actually appreciate the company of each other later on.

For me and you, i can only hope you don't have a change of heart, but if there was ever a point where you weren't fully content with what we have, i'd talk about it first, and if nothing comes out of that, i'd accept your final decision because i love you, and respect your happiness in life.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Santitney will happen. It has to happen :(
Joinage ♥

Done :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's true, it is tough to stick with one person, but it's not entirely restrictive, if you love someone his open to alternatives such as polygamists. The only problem with that is that when you try to love multiple ppl, it starts to lose its tenacity. Sometimes all a couple needs is distance, to actually appreciate the company of each other later on.

For me and you, i can only hope you don't have a change of heart, but if there was ever a point where you weren't fully content with what we have, i'd talk about it first, and if nothing comes out of that, i'd accept your final decision because i love you, and respect your happiness in life.

Oh, with you I can only love you so <3

I think I just always feel bad for the other people who also had feelings for somebody, but they are denied their happiness.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

After that last episode, there's no way I can't join. <3

I used to not care for Santana at all, but her character development has been some of the best on the show, and Naya's acting (and singing) are so amazing.

Plus she needs a big hug right now. :(

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Oh, with you I can only love you so <3

I think I just always feel bad for the other people who also had feelings for somebody, but they are denied their happiness.

hahaha<3
I happen to agree. Definitely refers to the meaning of a doggy dog world, and i'm sure it's happened to a lot of us before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back