• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥~ The Xion Fan-Club ~♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
tumblr_m5cxly9ST01r948dpo1_500.gif
She lives, let us once again spread the love.

I'm a little surprised this place is so dead...

There's a really good chance Xion will make a return in KH3! How would you guys like to see it happen?

I think it's a given since she's one verified to be in torment. >3>

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Yes, yes, YES! She will live again! 8D

Though, if Xion does come back, wonder if she'll still keep wearing her organization cloak or different clothes resembling Sora or Roxas's outfits? Or maybe even entirely new clothes unique to herself! :D

And hi. I'm an old member. ^u^
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!!! >8D /shot
XD

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think it's a save bet that she's going to come back. What I'd like to know is how thing will change once she's back. I kind of think she'll get a new keyblade and wardrobe. What about you guys/girls?

Awards
I would expect her to get a new wardrobe, but then again, Axel was in his cloak for the entirety of BBS, even though he was the only non-nort left in it and I have a hard time believing he died in that thing. Would Xion similarly get the chance to change her clothes in way that makes sense in the narrative? The only reason Roxas did was because he was placed in a different setting, but in most other appearances, he's been in his coat.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I guess you mean in DDD. Well I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he might have worked for the Org. and wore the cloak even before he was a Nobody. But I feel like SRK he'll get a new get up for KH3, I've seen some suggestions in the Thread about his and Xion's possible new outfits.
I imagine she'll probably get a new outfit either in KH3 or in the next Saga. Personally I'd really like her to get something in like this:
kh__xion_casual_clothes_by_kairikazu-d66d2ur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back