• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥~ The Xion Fan-Club ~♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Holy mother of pearl, you are a mod.

I didn't even notice 'till now. There I was commenting on how pretty your set was and I didn't even notice the bigger picture here.

Belated congrats?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Holy mother of pearl, you are a mod.

I didn't even notice 'till now. There I was commenting on how pretty your set was and I didn't even notice the bigger picture here.

Belated congrats?

Ah, no, the avatar size being 150 x 150 is because I'm... platinum three times over. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with being a mod. *waves paw*

Thankies though :"3

The special list just for me :3

Going to make it then XD welcome aboard.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ah, no, the avatar size being 150 x 150 is because I'm... platinum three times over. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with being a mod. *waves paw*
Oh nah, by "bigger picture" I meant the metaphorical one. Uh...idiom, I guess. Yeah. Like, the bigger picture being that your a MOD, holy shit.

So, curious: when did you get the job? ;3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
<3333

IT'S A FANCLUB BE HAPPY!

HELL YES! THIS PLACE IS FOR LOVING, FOO!
*glomps Xion and throws her into Riku's strong arms*

Oh nah, by "bigger picture" I meant the metaphorical one. Uh...idiom, I guess. Yeah. Like, the bigger picture being that your a MOD, holy shit.

orz dame ningen desu

So, curious: when did you get the job? ;3

Two weeks ago or so? Sounds about right. After April Fools.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
And Org_42. Let's be fair and honest here? This is an FC.
You don't want me debating the hell out of the Kairi FC, do you? >_> And we stopped harassing it :v

Well, yeah, that's why I said I was on the fence about joining. I haven't decided yet. I might as well wait for the game to come out since it's coming out so soon.

Anyway, here's a very short Rion video that I found on YouTube. Enjoy:

I am looking forward to the Riku/Xion and Roxas/Xion moments in the game, and that hopefully the fan-vids will be more abundant and in higher quality once the game is actually released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back