• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥~ The Xion Fan-Club ~♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm not sure whether to join this or not. I don't really love or hate Xion; it's the concept of a random 14th member in Organization XIII that I don't like. I mean, come on, there are plenty of other ways that Roxas could've chosen to leave the Organization that didn't involve creating a 14th member, and a girl, no less, that enjoys spending her time with- gasp! Axel and Roxas and Riku! And she- gasp- wields a Keyblade!

And she's not even a proper yaoi shield for Axel and Roxas, because Axel only ever mentions Roxas to Sora when he's dying, and still seems to put the kid before everyone else, including Xion. If anything, she's making it worse. The only way I could see her ending the madness would be if she made out with Roxas and Axel was shown to be genuinely happy for them.

But on THAT note, I did like the parts in the trailer when Roxas was comforting Xion on DI and asking her to come back with them. I like that Riku might finally have his own love interest, since Sora's mostly shown with Kairi and Namine. And I did like the pictures of RAX goofing off on the clock tower. And I like that Watanabe's writing her. I think she'll definitely bring some drama into the story, and I like that too.

I just think I'd like her character so much better if she had already been established in CoM or KH2. Instead I can't shake the feeling that she was only created to shock the fanbase and sell games. (C'mon Square, it's not that hard! If you really wanted to shock the fanbase, all you needed to do was give us a screenshot of Kairi sharing a paopu with Demyx! :lol:)

But again, I can't really like or hate her because we haven't played Days yet. So I'm sitting on the fence for now.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ah, y'know, Days comes out in Japan next month, doesn't it?

So, who's spoiling themselves and who's not? It's so tempting to learn more about Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back