• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥-[The Riku/Xion Fanclub]-♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i didnt mean sasuke=riku ect. it's just their relationship and bond is equivalent to that of SoRiku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, no :\ Riku and Sora have been best friends for all their lives, and that's in part what got Riku to do what he did in KH1. In Naruto, Naruto's clinging to the only person that keeps on denying his existence to make a point. They're never really best friends.

Muse

you look atrocious
That is very true. :/ Naruto and Sasuke are hardly best friends.

... but then I remember the scene of Sasuke protecting Naruto from Haku and I attempt to reason why they'd be considered friends. They're teammates, how 'bout that? :\

Muse

you look atrocious
Personally, there's hardly any real interaction between the two aside from that that I could consider as proof of them being friends. None. :/ That's one of the many things that really bug me about Naruto. The relationships don't make sense.

But then you got Kishimoto's twin brother's series O-Parts Hunter and personally, I think you can really see the relationship between Jio and Ball as friends. You don't with Naruto and Sasuke. It's almost non-existent in their case.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Finally, someone brings back the Rion fanclub!

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
I'm into SoRiku because of the evidence/failed yaoi shield. :V

Sign me up.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Nice to see that this has been revived and updated!

OK! Added all the members Audo never did, slapped up another pic, and another fanfic by Org_42 that was left out!

Thank you! *hugs*

Wow, I wrote that one ages ago.

I possess a strong hatred for AkuRoku.
And a very very very very small one for SoRiku.

It's funny, because with Xion being apparent buddies with Roxas, Axel, AND Riku, you could almost say that she's become a shield for both pairings! *offers a salute* Good luck to you, Xion, not many would be brave enough to face that...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's funny, because with Xion being apparent buddies with Roxas, Axel, AND Riku, you could almost say that she's become a shield for both pairings! *offers a salute* Good luck to you, Xion, not many would be brave enough to face that...

That's the thing with both Namine and Xion. They're AWESOME Shields for Riku, but the irony is that his interaction with them is built upon his relationship with Sora xD;;;

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
That's the thing with both Namine and Xion. They're AWESOME Shields for Riku, but the irony is that his interaction with them is built upon his relationship with Sora xD;;;

They did what the main female lead could not.

Without them, I would be an obessive SoRiku fangirl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back