• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ ♥ THE Kyo Sohma/Tohru Honda FC ♥ ~ "Yule And A Bit Alarming"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ ♥ THE Kyo/Tohru FC ♥ ~
"Yule And A Bit Alarming"

~ FC Owner ~
VirgilTheart
Reika (Co-Owner)

~ Members ~
KingdomKey
AxelYoYo
Smile

I know I'm not the only person here who's a fan of Fruits Basket, and I highly doubt that I'm the only fan of Kyo/Tohru. <3

petebeams

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hello I would like to join your club :) I like both fruits basket and Tohru and Kyo. Glad they got together :)

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I need to be in the member's list...LIKE RIGHT THIS FREAKIN MINUTE.

Theart

Awards
You're in, Smile. ;)

I finished reading the manga yesterday. ;w; I'd already known what was going to happen and all, but reading it made me cry a bit. It's such a wonderful pairing. <3 And it's canonicity is beautiful. :3

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's refreshing, really, to see a couple who's not only based and expanded upon in the friendship department, but gets canonity, both in regards to the nature of their feelings for each other as well as becoming a couple, AND a happy ending to boot. It feels almost like it should feel cliche, but it's done so little nowadays that it's ground-breaking.

Theart

Awards
It's refreshing, really, to see a couple who's not only based and expanded upon in the friendship department, but gets canonity, both in regards to the nature of their feelings for each other as well as becoming a couple, AND a happy ending to boot. It feels almost like it should feel cliche, but it's done so little nowadays that it's ground-breaking.

Agreed. And even though it's manga and has fantasy elements, a good bit of Kyoru, the last few chapters with them as a couple and that last scene of them as grandparents in particular, reminded me of real couples that I know, such as my cousin and her husband, as well as my grandparents. Sure, it's overdramatized at times, but there were bits that made me think of people I actually knew.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The curse in this manga is a plot device meant to make things more, not the concept and essence behind the series. What we have is the dysfunctional Sohma family, and Tohru, who comes from a broken family that was filled with love and intimacy. Other than that it's mostly metaphorical, indicating their fear of getting closer to others that manifested itself in a sick way.
I don't feel like it's overdramatized, mostly because it's really self-aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back