• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*♥* The Coven *♥*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Okay, so I'm a Witch, and I know a couple people who are, and this is a place where we can finally come out and just hang together. We can just talk about whatever, whether it's spells and such, or boyfriends/girlfriends, or w/e. Let's just have fun with people we can relate to, 'kay?

Our Coven
Azia
Yeshallbeasgods
Alphonse224
Drollive​

Last edited:

Yeshallbeasgods

Say, gotta question, have any of you guys used Silver Ravenwolf's Solitary Witch: The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation? I saw it in the book store last week and thought about buying it but one, I was like $5 short and two, I dunno if it's incredibly useful or useless.

Amalthea

Say, gotta question, have any of you guys used Silver Ravenwolf's Solitary Witch: The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation? I saw it in the book store last week and thought about buying it but one, I was like $5 short and two, I dunno if it's incredibly useful or useless.

I've actually got another Silver Ravewolf book, To Ride A Silver Broomstick, and I find it very helpful. Silver Ravenwolf is pretty much amazing. The way she writes is really good for people who want to learn things. You should get it.

Amalthea

Merry Meet everyone!

Yeah, I know it's double posting, but still. This thing just kinda died after only living two or three days... :*(

Yeshallbeasgods

I figured I'd share this with you guys. In comes in pretty handy, I've used it quite a few times. Odds are, some of you have already seen or used this before, but for those that haven't:

Lost and Found Spell

Say clearly:

Guiding Angels I ask you charity
Lend me your focus and your clarity
Lead me to the (thing) at this time
Restoring me that and my peace of mind
With harm to none, this spell be done
Let it not be reversed or placed upon me as any curse
May all astrological correspondence be right for this working as I will it
So mote it be.

You will find what you're looking for in a few minutes to a week.

Okay, so this was given to me by a friend when I first started looking into Wicca over five years ago. It's worked for me but it might not for you. The one single most important thing I've learned over the years is that you truly have to believe it will work.

Amalthea

I figured I'd share this with you guys. In comes in pretty handy, I've used it quite a few times. Odds are, some of you have already seen or used this before, but for those that haven't:

Lost and Found Spell

Say clearly:

Guiding Angels I ask you charity
Lend me your focus and your clarity
Lead me to the (thing) at this time
Restoring me that and my peace of mind
With harm to none, this spell be done
Let it not be reversed or placed upon me as any curse
May all astrological correspondence be right for this working as I will it
So mote it be.

You will find what you're looking for in a few minutes to a week.

Okay, so this was given to me by a friend when I first started looking into Wicca over five years ago. It's worked for me but it might not for you. The one single most important thing I've learned over the years is that you truly have to believe it will work.

Question. Do you think a circle of sorts should be cast before you try the spell, or not?

Amalthea

See, imo, I think you should probably cast a circle no matter what, ya know? Especially if you're asking outside forces of sorts to help you out, ya know? I mean, you don't really want any spirits you call to help you actually escaping your...grasp (is that the right word) and attempting to wreak havoc on the unsuspecting world, ya know?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Not only is that what a circle is used for, but also a way to keep unwanted spirits from harming you.

Amalthea

Not only is that what a circle is used for, but also a way to keep unwanted spirits from harming you.

Al, what I want to know is why you never told me you were one of us???

But yes, a circle is what would keep control over said spirits, and you have to make sure that all your magick is complete before you close the circle. Otherwise, said spirits could still be ing, and if they weren't mad before, they will be then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back