• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♥ ┌─| The XionxBed Fanclub |─┐ ♥

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
15rfdxe.jpg

What would she ever do without it?

┌─| Founder |─┐

Reika

┌─| Members |─┐

Reika|goldpanner|Watson|Zulkir|NumberVIII
Oe98|Solar|8298906|NeoEevee|Sign
impart-distart|AxelYoYo|VirgilTheart|silentmusic16|Absent axel|
Strawberry|PrinnyGod|The Dead Skin|RelixBBS|*TwilghtNight*

┌─| Where I Belong |─┐
A XionxBed fanfiction by HeartSeams, goldpanner, Virgiltheart, NumverVIII, Reika, and Zulkir

After another long day of being ridiculed by Saix, Xion once again wept all night long on her precious bed, a gift from her favorite author, Stephanie Meyer. She weeped and weeped and weeped. Then moaned a little. She stroked the bed. The bed.... was the only thing that could understand her pain. It too was a TOOL.

Xion sighed and stroked the soft cotton sheets of her bed, using the corners of them to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Oh, bed," she whispered, "I'm so glad you're always here for me. I know I can always count on you to be there for me, because I'm too sweet and caring and considerate to bother my friends with my silly little life. Even though they said I should come to them, I know it's better to shut them out and run away to you. They'll love me no matter what I do, so this is best for everyone." Then she curled up in the blankets and cried herself to sleep.

It truly was a horrible day. Saix had nagged and berated her as often as he could today, because she had wet the bed. But how could she tell him that the soaked material-covered mattress were merely wet with her tears? No doubt he would call her useless, a tool, a mistake, the usual.

"W-we tools.... must stick together," she whispered to the white sheets, grasping the flat pillow and bawling into the feather-stuffed cotton.... again.

So the two spent the night together, like they had every night since fighting Riku. She knew it was wrong, and she always hated herself for it in the morning, but, being the glutton for punishment that she was, she continued this like a nightly ritual. The bed never complained, of course. Typical beds. You could trust them as far as you could throw them. Not that she's ever tried; she's much too weak, sometimes, from depression to even lift it, let alone throw it. Nevertheless, the bed was still always there to comfort her when all of her boy toys just weren't enough.

"I know you...bed...because...I am you" Xion explained. She wasn't laying upon it...no, she simply stood, staring at it. Xion was different, her appearance was different to everyone.

Xemnas entered the room, wondering why this tool was talking to the bed so much. He walked around, till he as able to see Xion's face looking at the bed. He didn't see Xion as the black haired girl Roxas saw, or the puppet Saix saw.

No, Xemnas's ambitions lay within finding out who he truly was, as well as acqurining Kingdom Hearts. Thus, he was able to see Xion's face as his own.

He angled himself correctly, and saw how Xion was looking upon her bed.

kyjCI.jpg

Xemnas was never able to look in the mirror again after that day

┌─| Affiliates |─┐

{%}|<~THE Xion Critics and Lulz Club~>|{%}

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LMFAO

JOINAGE PLEASE

I think this is the most canon Xion pairing cause it has the most screentime, and some really tragic moments together

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
LMFAO

JOINAGE PLEASE

I think this is the most canon Xion pairing cause it has the most screentime, and some really tragic moments together

┌─| Welcome to the joint! |─┐

I think so, too. xD Half of her screentime is with that bed. It's like, "GET A ROOM!" right?! 8D
OHO. It is funny because they do have a room. Ooooh.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Get a room!
We're already in a room!
Then lose some weight!

Ahh I love Bender

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Sorry for the late reply; my window froze up. D:

I ish joining.

It's such a cute pairing, too.

/join for the scourge!!!!!

ME ME ME ADD ME

:3

XionBed FTW. OTP oh yes.<3

xD Joinage, please?

I was going to make this! I'm so in

NumberVIII

Let's keep the bashing to a minimum, though? Please? ^^; *riddled with bullets*

EDIT: We're all just here to celebrate a truly beautiful and wonderful couple. I mean, hey, as long as you can laugh good naturedly at our jokes--I mean, enjoy such a perfect and wonderful pairing--and still be a fan of her, that's just fine. :)

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with the bashing part, though Xion is obviously less dynamic than the bed, we have this club for a beautiful couple ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
May I join please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back