• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♠The One Hit Limit Graphics♠

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
shopbanner.png

Rules and Guidelines

1. We need a good quality of a stock. Crisp & clear and big will work. Number one rule here, the bigger the better ;D
2. Please be patient if your request takes long. We do have lives and will work on your request on OUR free time.
3. Try not to overflow us, you may request 1-2 weeks after your previous request.
4. Lastly, have fun. We enjoy receiving requests from the good people of KHI.

Template:

Stock: (the image you would like)
Color: (any, none or specific colors)
Text: (what you want it to say)
Artist: (a specific artist to make it)
Size: (a special size you want)
Avatar: (a matching avatar to go with your sig)

Easy copy and paste.
Stock:
Color:
Text:
Artist:
Size:

Artists

-Skye-
(Ryan, Axix)
[Mr. Boss Man]
[missing in action, come back skye!]
Bio:Ryan has been missing for a long time now, but from what we know he loves his hair. Like every other guy right? A hard working young man, he will soon start his senior year in high school. Ryan enjoys sports, loves his family, eating burritos and talking to his friends.

Samples:
skyestagwallcopy1.jpg

(outdated)

.:Traskix:.
(Krista, Twix, K-Swizzy)[the rain will clear it up with a BANG!]Bio:Krista is an easygoing person. Youngest of 3 and a recent high school graduate, she plans to go to college to peruse what she loves the best. Maybe even study the Korean culture? When not making sigs she enjoys listening to music, drawing, writing and having fan girl squees. xD
Samples:
tagwalla.png

*Sawah*
(Sarah, DJ)
[spin that record babe]
[On and off hiatus]
Bio:
(Bio waiting)

Samples:
discjockeystagwallcopy1.jpg

(outdated)

~Sapphire Skies~

(Ray, CuteChic)

[a ray of light in the sky]
[On and off hiatus]
Bio:
(Bio waiting)

Samples:
mytagwallcopy1.jpg

(outdated)

*--Roa--*
(Morgan, Marly)
[marluxia fanatic]
Bio:
Roa says hai :D, but feel free to call her Morgan as well. Roa loves being creative. It is her life. <: Whether it's writing, Photoshop, or whatever form of creativity you find, she'll most likely have some interest in it. One important thing is her favorite colors are red, blue and lime green. So don’t forget that.
Samples:

33xiq2q1.png

`*Sparks*`
(Amber, Ember Sparks of Flame!, Twilightdusk, Amberino)

[that’s sizzlin!]
Bio:
Sparks has been using Photoshop CS4, and GIMP for a while now. Everyday she gets better, and it shows. She loves volleyball and softball and sucks at any other sport out there.... even ping pong! Living in Montana does not mean that she rides a horse to school, or yodel (cause yes, people have asked it before, and yes it pisses her off. So don’t ask!). Sparks likes to be random, and gets distracted very easily, also has many, MANY blonde moments. (just like Krista xD) All in all Sparks makes it through the day being happy and having friends and enjoying summer :D
Samples:
shoptagwall1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Re: The One Hit Limit Graphics

*tear* new shop smell lol i shall request! but not now cuz well u kno.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot

Shinra

Banned
Awards

hey.. I think I might join but just as a avatar maker... I'll get right to working on some samples

Shinra

Banned
Awards

sure... I think I have a sample in my albums...

Skye

Loveable Iddiot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back