• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

♠The One Hit Limit Graphics♠

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Re: The One Hit Limit Graphics

I know this is kinda random, but will someone make me just a random siggy with a purple dragon on it...or a rose...or something?

captain

Bronze Member

no... still doesn't work. :(
I'm like really sorry, but the person your looking for a stock of is just really bugging me. Who is it? Maybe I can get the stock myself.

So sorry for the trouble!!

[IMG]http://forums.khinsider.com/picture.php?albumid=1217&pictureid=9645[/IMG]

it might be to big, so wait for it to load

This

-waits patiently-
:lol:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

By default you want the same stock image size or the default user's favorite size?
and why do i always get the weird ones........

ill ignore the insult and say default as in whatever you want to do basically whatever size for sigs you usually do.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Yeah sure go on a head ^^
Oh great thank you, and take as much time as you need. Ummm so for the sig there are a couple of things I was wondering about. The text, could it be in a different font or size or something? It's kind of hard to read is all. Then this other change I'm not sure if you'd be able to do or not, and I like it how it is fine, but I think that this suggestion could also make it look better...so like Haseo is behind this film like theme, is there any way to bring him to the front and have him with the original coloring maybe? Then the avatar, I was wondering if you could maybe re-do it please. It's not that I don't like how you did it, but the way it was cropped doesn't show the cool stuff. I mean to get what mine is now I made the image smaller to get more in. Do you think you could do something that so as to show those spike things and part of his gun? I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, I'm just a perfectionist.

Skye

Loveable Iddiot

Oh great thank you, and take as much time as you need. Ummm so for the sig there are a couple of things I was wondering about. The text, could it be in a different font or size or something? It's kind of hard to read is all. Then this other change I'm not sure if you'd be able to do or not, and I like it how it is fine, but I think that this suggestion could also make it look better...so like Haseo is behind this film like theme, is there any way to bring him to the front and have him with the original coloring maybe? Then the avatar, I was wondering if you could maybe re-do it please. It's not that I don't like how you did it, but the way it was cropped doesn't show the cool stuff. I mean to get what mine is now I made the image smaller to get more in. Do you think you could do something that so as to show those spike things and part of his gun? I'm sorry if I sound like an ass, I'm just a perfectionist.
alright, i'll get it done when i have time tomorow.
i kinda feel depressed...

Nami

usually not funny

Stock:
Donut Image // TinyPic
Size:
A width of 400, but height doesn't matter.
c:
Text:
"It's Not Pink,
It's Lightish Red!"

Colors:
Colors to be pink and reds and anythin' else that looks gud.
Effects:
Doesn't matter. Use your creative spices.
Member:
Skye.
Inspiration:
YouTube - Red vs Blue Funniest Moments
[It's supposed to be... funny? owo]

C: Ty in advanced, big guy.

Last edited:

Skye

Loveable Iddiot

Alright, i did to requests done,

Nami, and black rose. i'll get yours done by the end of the week or sooner if thats okay ^^

ZEAGAL

picture.php

Direct Link

Avie

BEASTLY

picture.php

Direct Link

Avie Link

captain

Bronze Member

How's mah siggy comin, DJ?
SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPILADOCIOUS (spelled it myself, so may be wrong..lol) i hope!!

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards

captaaaaaaaaaain, i'm working on it!!! i've been sick all day so my skills are like gfkdgl'akd'kgl
give me until tomorrow. sorry </3

captain

Bronze Member

@SKYE or DJ:
well i got two awesome sigs.. but i need help!!
NEED AWESOME AVATAR!!
but I'm having trouble coming up with an idea.. help? (if you're not to busy)
I was thinking something to fit with "captain" but I'm really not sure what.. Please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back