• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

★Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Fanclub★

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

Oh! Who's the leader of the club a friend to you and me? O-S-W-A-L-D R-A-B-B-I-T!

Okay. It's not fantastic. I know, but I couldn't help myself. If someone comes up with a theme song that's slightly less crappy please let me know. Anyhow, welcome to the-drumroll please...

★Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Fanclub!★

mintz2.jpg

As KH fans, it's important to recognize what made the series possible: Disney. And what made Disney possible? Oswald. Mickey-and heck-Disney as we know it would not exist without him. So let's honor him who came before us and made our dreams come true. Any fanart/fics are welcome and accepted, so keep 'em coming!

Reasons:

-Mickey would not exist without him
-Imagine how void KH would be without Mickey
-His cartoons were some of the best ever made
-Disney finally got his rights back

Members:
Lanydx Reborn (1st)
TwighlightHeaven
XIII Heartless
KeyOfDestiny1313
Sparks
LadyScythe
NeoEevee
Nowhere Man
Lycoris
Relix (10th)
Danica Syer

Fanarts:

Fanfics:

Last edited:

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
After playing epic mickey, he was my favorite forgotten character. SIGN ME UP!!!!

Sparks

gone
I love Oswald!! I loved him before EPic Mickey, then after it, I love him even more :3
Joinage.

Dr_Mario64

Welcome to you KeyOfDestiny1313 and Sparks.

Oh. Here's a free gift to new members that I thought really fit the theme of this club.

[video=youtube;0pV_g8DdZi0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pV_g8DdZi0&NR=1[/video]

Please note: I do not own this clip.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I would love to join this club! I just got Epic Mickey and I haven't seen much of Oswald yet, but I know he's got such a heart-wrenching story in that game. Now that Disney's recovered the rights to use this character, they should give him more love. He's a cute little rabbit and you're right, Dr. Mario, he helped Walt Disney achieve success in the first place.

At least he has his own theme!

Dr_Mario64

I would love to join this club! I just got Epic Mickey and I haven't seen much of Oswald yet, but I know he's got such a heart-wrenching story in that game. Now that Disney's recovered the rights to use this character, they should give him more love. He's a cute little rabbit and you're right, Dr. Mario, he helped Walt Disney achieve success in the first place.

At least he has his own theme!

Welcome aboard, Organization 42! Wonderful to have your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back