• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

◄☼► The Axel Fanclub ◄☼►

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
The Axel Fanclub

zburnbaby.png

Banner and Section Titles: Reflection

.:. OLD THREAD (The Axel Fanclub 2.0) .:.

◄►

thAxelgif.gif

Axel (アクセル, Akuseru)
Number VIII
"Flurry of Dancing Flames" (おどる火の風, "Odoru Hi no Kaze", lit. "Wind Of Dancing Flames")

◄►

"Kioku shita ka"

• • •

"Got it memorized?"

◄►

Affiliates
~ [♥] ~ The Organization XIII Fanclub ~ [♥] ~
-*- The Axel/Larxene Fanclub -*-
~♥~ The Axel/Xion, Axel/Naminé Fanclub ~♥~
~The Akuroku Fanclub~

◄►

zth_founder-1.png

*TwilightNight*

◄►

zth_members-1.png

Honorary 50th member
Honorary 100th member

(146 members)
*TwilightNight*|Axel_#_8|Sephy-kun|xobybr|Danica Syer
Organization_42|Solareon|Crimson|SchemerXFlames|Axel_FODF
pinkchan831|Seiramu|Ricochet!|KAIRI_SUX|Sora_Rox_My_Sox
Midnight Star|-lol-|Namimaru|Choc|madammina
Araliya|Smile|mmbiglolz|obivion keyblade|pokepotterkhkids
Strawberry|xXGrimmjowXx|cloudxxzach|Papou|AxeltheFlame
Laliani|Lestat|~~Lyric Angel~~|The Lionheart|Naryx15
Apasstrife|DJQQ|DownInFlames|impart-distart|Diasty
Secret7thNote|Sora/Riku/Kairi|HeartOfTheHero|Keeper of Memory|kandid
Rabgix|Axelfan911|King Hearts|-+zackdabomb+-| miha
Axelfangirl101|XXXKHloverXXX|khlover7|ROXAS NOT SORA|Traskix
AngelRoxas|aqualight|xXChilly MissXx|Naximi|Teiku 5
Skye|Zexilicious|Sleeping Rebirth|aswaxsora|Xyanea
AxelRoxasFan223|Axel's_inferno|OceanLovesRoxas|thylings|nobodiesguard
Hollow Light|GotItMemorized?|deathteller|DecentPrincess|Zeagal
13courtgarud75|Reverie|Gildragon|Sea salt Aisu|miss.roxas
RoxasAi|saku1992|Axel of Ice|Xorbok|KH!
namine_ftw|Guilded.Raven|Amata|Fire's fan|starwarsgirl13
Axel'sPetPhoenix|tannia408|Voltron|*~BlackCat~*|goldpanner
tornribbon|kolaida|axelyis|CLOUD!!| Kenpachi
ThePromise|BondOfFlame|_Sketches|Wonderglow|PowerOverNothing
NumberVIII|june|ThetaSigma|thechasersblade|huanglulu
ZEROSGEASS|MangaCrazy101|Shinra X-2|rhyth|DarkAxelNobody
Mallorytheace|Random Queen|Axel's girl1312|Xenliad|Starcrossedsky
chasespicer056|AxelYoYo|VirgilTheart|Laine|UmbraTsuki
Grimmjow6|Noxera|SoCrazyWoahYAH!|burnley95|Lelio
riku rocks|Jelai|Ryukashi1|*Rikku*|Dagey
Taocha|Key_of_Faith|NeoEevee|Xentus|oathkeeperriku09
UnKNoWn_TWiLiGhT|lalalagirl|AkuRokuSoRiku07|MegaWallflower|Mite
Raix_Feather

◄►

zth_reasons-1.png

(reasons as to why we like him as made by our members!)

1. He's HAWT ♥. Look at that banner.
2. Quinton Flynn as a AWESOME voice actor = Axel is awesome.
3. His sarcastic attitude is hilarious when pitted against most of the other characters.
4. The fight with Marluxia was cool.
5. Pluto likes him. A lot.
6. Everyone likes him. A lot.
7. His sacrifice.
8. The unending and infamous catchphrase until our ears bleed, "Got it memorized?"
9. His friendship/bromance with Roxas.
10. His need for a Heart.
11. Based off of Reno, who is cool, like him.
12. Only member to apologize to Sora about a wrong.
13. A wild card.
14. Saves Naminé from Saïx, and bonds with her.
15. He makes an awesome nanny for Roxas and Xion.

◄►

zth_fanartandimages-1.png

http://jennibuns.tumblr.com/photo/1280/1155004795/1/tumblr_l7pmizU0ar1qd136i
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9100vE9nX1qzfnhho1_500.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/151/5/b/we_were_best_friends_by_Beast_girl07.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/10gelj4.jpg
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/furachan/kingdom hearts/chibiying-KH2Axeldoodle.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/DaySummerfield/Axuseru.jpg
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs10/300W/i/2006/113/d/6/A_Hard_Day__s_Work_by_randomocity27.jpg
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs22/300W/i/2007/353/e/c/KH2___A_glass_a_day_by_Nijuuni.jpg
http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/080/8/7/Axel_by_elf_art.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/091/7/4/Axel_by_VergesseneTraenen.jpg
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/100/7/8/KH2___Axel_for_Sunsu_by_lexaross.jpg
http://media-fanart.theotaku.com/517293-20090405222628.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/StarChipette/Kingdom Hearts Series/CaptainAxel.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/StarChipette/Ansem Retort/CamwhoreAxel.jpg
Axel 4 U by *larein on deviantART
KHII_Hit my heart if you can by *HakkyouHime on deviantART
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/gelupeh/axel_post_top2.png

◄►

zth_fanfiction-1.png

N/A

◄►

zth_songs-1.png

(song links are on song title)

1. Circle Of Fire - Tempo
2. Burning Bright - Shinedown
3. Jumper - Third Eye Blind
4. Why Should I Worry? - Billy Joel [Dodger]
5. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
6. Into The Fire - Thirteen Senses
7. What I've Done - Linkin Park
8. Faint - Linkin Park
9. The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves
10. Runaway Train - Busted
11. Stop And Stare - OneRepublic

◄►

zth_videos-1.png

YouTube - The War is Over ~ Axel {AudioSwap}

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: ~ .:*:. ~ The Axel FanClub ~ .:*:. ~

KAIRI_SUX said:
new opportunities r always good

Indeed :p.

Glad you joined the group. Why don't you reply to the topic question in the first post to start? ^^ At least it could start something xP.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Yay, it has returned!! :thumbsup:

I see you added a new section for Axel songs. Gosh, I know I've heard songs that seem to just scream "Axel" but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

And I already posted my favorite Axel pairings in the old club, but I'll repost it for discussion and the new members' benefit:

I have a few favorite pairings. Larxene/Axel is starting to really grow on me, but only in fanfiction when their relationship is more fleshed out. In Chain of Memories I felt like she was trying to toy with him, and that she'd do the same thing to the next hot guy walking down the street. Meanwhile, Axel actually jerked his head away slightly when she touched his chin, and it seemed like he wanted no part to it. Their relationship just seemed so cold compared to other pairings. But, as I said, they're growing on me. For now, I only like them in fanon.

Now, after saying all that, this next pairing is going to seem completely crazy, but I really enjoy crack pairings. Ready? Axel/Aerith. I know it sounds weird, but think about it. While Larxene matches his personality in terms of snark and cold sarcasm, Aerith is the a polar opposite- but in a good way. She'd be to Axel what Namine could be for Roxas: a calm, soothing presence. Yet she's shown a few times that she's no pushover. I think she'd be gentle with him but wouldn't let him walk all over her at the same time. They also have something in common: the desire to help/protect their friends. Aerith's just more selfless about it.

In a weird way, I think they could work.

Though I swear *TwilightNight*, you're turning me to the Dark Side. I was playing CoM the other day, and I reached the part where Axel and Larxene are having their little chat. And I was perfectly fine with those 2-D graphics until I noticed the appalling lack of Larxel flirting in that scene...gah, I still say it doesn't work in canon!!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Organization_42 said:
Though I swear *TwilightNight*, you're turning me to the Dark Side. I was playing CoM the other day, and I reached the part where Axel and Larxene are having their little chat. And I was perfectly fine with those 2-D graphics until I noticed the appalling lack of Larxel flirting in that scene...gah, I still say it doesn't work in canon!!

Yes, yeeeeeees, my pretty. Turn into the dark side. BWUAHAH >D....

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

You should've seen what I wanted to do with the opening, other than add a new section, but the limit on images didn't let me D:. It sucks.

Sora_Rox_My_Sox said:
ZOMG HE IS CUTE!
lulz
sign me up, i shall pledge my soul

YOU'RE IN.

That's like, the 16th, yay.

We shall all pledge our souls 8D.

I wanna fangirl over Axel too, damn it! YES. HE IS SO HOT!! Man, I'm going to post random pictures of him soon, just to wreck his club with Axel...ness. And...I want a Axel plushie T-T. Does anyone have a real Axel plushie? I wanna. I'm going to steal yours, Musical Muffin. Heeheehee.

>D

Different Matter Entirely

Organization_42 said:
Ok, I see what you're saying. Though Luxord would probably fall under that category too.

Then put him there. I just listed what was in the top of my head before ^^.

See, while I don't work for Square, so I can't be sure, I think that's the whole idea. Promote Roxas and Axel, because everyone already knows who they are and what their relationship is, then show the rest of the Organization, get people excited because we get to see their side of the story...and oh yeah, there's going to be a 14th member. Wait, WHAT?! OMG!

By promoting Axel and Roxas, you get fans excited without really spoiling any details about the game. Now that they've gotten everyone's attention and the game is getting closer to its release, they can start dropping hints about Xion. Who is starting to grow on me, btw.

On the topic of Saix, we did see something from the first trailer descriptions that I actually found intriguing. That whole exchange when he told Axel to eliminate the traitors at Castle Oblivion, and Axel asked him if those were really Xemnas' orders. It made me wonder just what Saix was up to, and that he's not as fiercely loyal to the Organization as he makes himself out to be. I wonder, if things had been different and he began doubting Xemnas, if he wouldn't have gone down the same road as Axel. Because Axel was pretty loyal to the Organization too, even after Roxas first left. It seems that they were both more loyal to the idea of getting their hearts back than they ever were to Xemnas. They just had different methods of trying to get it back.

I would think that was alright in the beginning, but now it just keeps going and going, with his face plastered every page you turn for whatever damn reason is there. If they can go as far to reveal some things about Xion that they did, then I see no problem about showing other members doing and interacting that will catch other's interests more, and not "spoil" anything. The only thing that was interesting that focused on someone other than the glorious Axel, was Saïx, and the scene that you now mentioned (which, lo and behold, has Axel in it), considering it puts the mysteries of Castle Oblivion more in perspective. The next scene is of Xaldin, who is talking to both Axel and Roxas, and then he gets his own picture with him alone on Beast's castle. That's about it. And you're talking about the Organization members? Where? You mean, in only those little gameplay boxes with their tiny faces on the side and them fighting? No interaction at all with Xion presented? Of course, not to mention, with the CoM members still scrapped and no sign of them? AT ALL.

This is only promotion, so I have yet to truly complain, and the chance that it will be awesome for the other members is still in store. It just better go through with it, or else this would only make what I say fact, and I don't want it to, for many reasons involved. I'm not looking forward to disappointment.

I was really half-joking when I said that, I mean, Axel's nowhere near as iconic a character as Jack is. Everyone knows who Jack is, even if you've never seen Pirates of the Caribbean. But you'd have to play Kingdom Hearts or know a fan in order to know who Axel is.

Actually, when I saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, I remember how surprised I was when I realized that Jack wasn't the main focus of the story. The way they promoted the DVD and wrote the summary, I assumed that it was all about Jack trying to get his ship back, with Will joining him because he wanted to help Elizabeth. But it was the other way around: Will was the one chasing after the Black Pearl to save Elizabeth, and Jack joined him to get his ship back.

Jack was never supposed to be the main character. He was a trickster with the role of Obi-Wan and Han Solo mashed into one. But once the media saw how much audiences liked him, he took on a life of his own.

Dead Man's Chest admittedly had a lot to do with Jack, but At World's End spent a lot of time with the other characters, mainly because there were so many characters that needed time in the spot light. He really did take a back seat in that movie. They really do promote him like crazy, but when you take time to really watch the movies, you find that it's not all about him.

I'm holding out the hope that it'll be the same for Axel and 358/2 Days. It helps that the game is Roxas' story. We control him, and I'm sure he isn't with Axel 24/7. We saw with the single-player mode that he goes on missions with other members too, like Xaldin.

Thank goodness you were half-joking. And considering that Jack was pasted on the front with Will and Elizabeth behind him in the first movie posters and all (and still does in others after it), before the crowd got a really good reaction, it pits me to say that the company and the board are contradicting themselves here. I doubt they didn't build Jack to be the popular character if they appear prepared for it. Especially as Jack's most appearances in scenes altogether is in the first movie. A lot in the second, but not as much as the first. And in the third, yes, he took a back seat for other characters to shine, something that Nomura isn't willing to do, apparently, so that's where similarities end.

But is also good to note, that the third movie ends with Jack, and proclaiming a new adventure, if another sequel will be done. I don't know much of PotC concerning the creators intake, yet it looks to be main character to me, just not as obvious, and more of the anti-hero. The fact is, Jack is more important and plot driven than Axel is, and isn't part of 10 other members that are left behind, and are suppose to be the main antagonists (PotC even did it better with their villains). So, at least, the attention he gets is worth it on his scale, since he directly connects to Will and Liz, and it resembles the main MAIN trio that is Sora, Kairi, and Riku of KH, and what the films focus on.

With some examples placed above with the scans, and the fact that Axel is to teach and direct Roxas, as well as building the friendship along the way, I say close , and the remaining hours on other members (I'm not even going to mention the CoM members, they don't exist, so far). The way it is looking now anyway, yet I know I'm exaggerating xD. He still had CoM and KH2, the Novels, and probably KH3 on his sleeves, even confirmed of returning to be whole, so that still places him above the rest. 358/2 Days is to add even more scenes of him to the list for a more greater extent, now that is about Roxas. Hell, what else of Xemnas too? And I don't mean Xehanort, Xemnas.

But less people are going to care if Axel and Roxas were best friends if we were only just introduced to Axel in that game. They really weren't in the game that much, as opposed to Sora's friendship with Riku and Kairi being the driving force of KH1. In terms of story, I think it's more emotional to see a once cold, manipulative character caring about someone than a new character that we don't know anything about.

Then how come people came to care about Roxas if he only showed in KH2 with limited scenes, ranging only from the beginning, and not only become attached to him, claim him to be most of people's favorite character, even rivaling Sora at times? It could be done. There wasn't a need for more screentime and more hogging. KH has a way to tangle things up to make viewers feel, and this was no exception for Axel. As for that last sentence, that is opinion oriented, because for some, CoM and KH2 Axel are complelely different people, to the point where some say he was bad@ss in CoM, liked him better there, and then became such a wuss in KH2, and how odd it was to suddenly have him switch up. There was no branch there, so I doubt that's what made the gamers curious. That's two different people, and two different roles that could've been filled by others.

It would've been better to make Axel pop up with Roxas when the kid was actually in the game, and we see his connections and friendships, if Axel was suppose to be his best friend, and Roxas was to be on Sora's level, just in another side, another story (pun intended). That is, before the creators and Nomura decided that they liked and favored Axel, made a excuse to fit him into the plot better, and make him live after CoM. And then, when 358/2 Days will or will not come, they could explore the friendship more, and it be the same way of Sora and Riku. That will be enough.

No kidding. His death was very dramatic and sad. Honestly, I love all the members, because I think they all had something to bring to the story, even if they didn't all get much screentime. So I'm very happy to see more of Axel, just as I'm happy to see more of the other members in 358/2 Days.

I can see why you'd be sick of all the attention he's getting, I just don't think it will affect the game's storyline that much. Case in point: KH2. When you think about it, Axel got only a bit more screentime than Riku, Kairi, Roxas, or Namine. It was all about Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

I didn't find his death so dramatic and sad, really. I found Jack's death in the Titanic tear-worthy than that. Not to mention, the fact that he died sacrificing himself to kill a bunch of Dusks when Sora defeated 1,000 Heartless before, and also sounds kind of gay there doesn't help matters (he's not, but, really, look at the lines he spews. It's things like this that make AkuRoku rabid). Harnesses sadness, but not that deeply. I felt more for Saïx's death, which is saying something, considering he was cold and ruthless for the most part. At least, that was my reaction anyway.

More screentime than Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Naminé, who have MORE to do with the plot and the future games than he does? That's enough whoring for me, if he's put above others that matter in such a limited timed game. And it won't affect the storyline as much, because, as said, he's just a side character as the rest of the members, and yet he gets it all. And most of his pop ups are random to boot after Roxas's TT.

I don't really hate/dislike Axel fully for this, if not what he did in CoM more, because is not really his fault that his redheaded pixel is used so much. But him being that character, it gets irritating, because it feels like he's being pushed down our throats half the time. Kind of the same way they tried to "develop" Kairi in KH2, appearing too forced, in my opinion.

But yes, I am sick D: (if my replies weren't clues). I love the guy and all, but really. I need a break, or I Will end up getting tired of him.

If 358/2 Days doesn't deliver what should be, Nomura is going to be totured. That's like my only hope for him, and is shining bright in some sort of faith.

Organization_42

Awards

Yes, yeeeeeees, my pretty. Turn into the dark side. BWUAHAH >D....

Nooooooooo!!! *runs and hides*

You should've seen what I wanted to do with the opening, other than add a new section, but the limit on images didn't let me D:. It sucks.

That does suck. Oh well, it looks great the way it is.

And you're talking about the Organization members? Where? You mean, in only those little gameplay boxes with their tiny faces on the side and them fighting? No interaction at all with Xion presented? Of course, not to mention, with the CoM members still scrapped and no sign of them? AT ALL.

There's the scene where Xemnas introduces Xion:

The white room where Organization members gather.
Xemnas: "Ladies and gentleman, today is a day that should be commemorated."
Xemnas: "A new member has joined us."
Xemnas: "...It is the 14th."

Xemnas' taste for theatrics really cracks me up!

Saix tells Roxas to "be careful" in the Jump Festa trailer...ok, that's not huge, but we also saw him in the pic when Axel said he'd be in charge of Roxas' education. It sounds like they were both giving him the de-briefing. And Xigbar hinted in KH2 that he knew Roxas pretty well, when he told Sora, "He used to give me that same exact look!"

Ok, so it's not a lot, but still...

This is only promotion, so I have yet to truly complain, and the chance that it will be awesome for the other members is still in store. It just better go through with it, or else this would only make what I say fact, and I don't want it to, for many reasons involved. I'm not looking forward to disappointment.

I really thought they had stepped back from promoting Axel in the latest scans/trailers. It was all about Xion, and the only scene we saw of Axel was related to Xion. They also got to play a demo with him, but you could also choose to play with Xaldin.

Thank goodness you were half-joking. And considering that Jack was pasted on the front with Will and Elizabeth behind him in the first movie posters and all (and still does in others after it), before the crowd got a really good reaction, it pits me to say that the company and the board are contradicting themselves here.

But that's not how the screenwriters originally intended it to be, at least if I got their commentary right in the first movie. One of them said that nobody seemed to realize that Elizabeth was the protagonist of the story, not Jack.

So, in a way, I know how you feel. I love Jack, but I get sick of him getting all the attention. If you didn't watch the movies, you would never know that Will and Elizabeth are just as, if not more so, important to the story. Just look at what happened in KH2. I was happy with Jack's character; I thought they had him down perfectly. But Will and Liz? Oh no, they just magically disappeared every time a battle showed up, under the guise that they had never seen Heartless before. And that's completely opposite from the way they behave in the movies. It would've been better if, when Liz was getting kidnapped, Sora had just said, "You go after your friend, and we'll take care of these guys!" That would've fit Will's character better.

But I digress. This is the Axel Fan Club, not the Captain Jack Sparrow Fan Club.

Then how come people came to care about Roxas if he only showed in KH2 with limited scenes, ranging only from the beginning, and not only become attached to him, claim him to be most of people's favorite character, even rivaling Sora at times?

Ah, true. And now I've gone and contradicted myself, seeing as how Demyx is tied with Sora as my favorite character, and he had...what? Two, three scenes? YAY FOR DEMYX! (Maybe I should start a fan club for him...)

It would've been better to make Axel pop up with Roxas when the kid was actually in the game, and we see his connections and friendships, if Axel was suppose to be his best friend, and Roxas was to be on Sora's level, just in another side, another story (pun intended). That is, before the creators and Nomura decided that they liked and favored Axel, made a excuse to fit him into the plot better, and make him live after CoM. And then, when 358/2 Days will or will not come, they could explore the friendship more, and it be the same way of Sora and Riku. That will be enough.

Good point. But I do think it makes their friendship more interesting when Axel used to be such a loyal member, and it makes his dilemna worse. He was so used to serving the Organization without a second thought, as Xaldin pointed out when giving him the order to kill Roxas, and then this just threw him. It adds tension, and we, the gamers, have a better time understanding just how dramatic of a change it was.

I didn't find his death so dramatic and sad, really. I found Jack's death in the Titanic tear-worthy than that. Not to mention, the fact that he died sacrificing himself to kill a bunch of Dusks when Sora defeated 1,000 Heartless before, and also sounds kind of gay there doesn't help matters (he's not, but, really, look at the lines he spews. It's things like this that make AkuRoku rabid). Harnesses sadness, but not that deeply. I felt more for Saïx's death, which is saying something, considering he was cold and ruthless for the most part. At least, that was my reaction anyway.

There were a lot more than just a few Dusks, and they just kept coming. And Sora wasn't going to leave him behind, so he had to do something.

Meh, I still say it was all brotherly love at the most!

I don't really hate/dislike Axel fully for this, if not what he did in CoM more, because is not really his fault that his redheaded pixel is used so much. But him being that character, it gets irritating, because it feels like he's being pushed down our throats half the time. Kind of the same way they tried to "develop" Kairi in KH2, appearing too forced, in my opinion.

But yes, I am sick D: (if my replies weren't clues). I love the guy and all, but really. I need a break, or I Will end up getting tired of him.

Yeah, same with me and Jack Sparrow. But I haven't gotten tired of Axel yet, so I don't feel that frustrated.

I think he'll probably be to Roxas what Donald and Goofy are to Sora throughout the games. He'll be with Roxas a lot, but not all the time, and the story will not be focused on him. I think his main role will just be Roxas' ally.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Organization_42 said:
Nooooooooo!!! *runs and hides*

*grabs her and chains to wall to continue brainwashing*

>D

By the way, what scene was that? The one where they converse about the Heart?

That does suck. Oh well, it looks great the way it is.

Thanks. I took out of my way to decorate as best I could without pictures, or making it feel too cramped. If only I could use PhotoShop T-T.

The white room where Organization members gather.
Xemnas: "Ladies and gentleman, today is a day that should be commemorated."
Xemnas: "A new member has joined us."
Xemnas: "...It is the 14th."

Xemnas' taste for theatrics really cracks me up!

Saix tells Roxas to "be careful" in the Jump Festa trailer...ok, that's not huge, but we also saw him in the pic when Axel said he'd be in charge of Roxas' education. It sounds like they were both giving him the de-briefing. And Xigbar hinted in KH2 that he knew Roxas pretty well, when he told Sora, "He used to give me that same exact look!"

Ok, so it's not a lot, but still...

Not to mention, that he mispells. Is suppose to be gentlemen, instead of gentleman. And there are no "Ladies" in the Organization. Only a Lady, as there's one by that point, and he's just introducing the other.

Oh noes! D: He's un-grammar oriented.

Two other members other than Axel, in total, and only two scenes of them each (Saïx having one more). Is kind of sad that is this way.

I really thought they had stepped back from promoting Axel in the latest scans/trailers. It was all about Xion, and the only scene we saw of Axel was related to Xion. They also got to play a demo with him, but you could also choose to play with Xaldin.

It's about Xion, mostly, and the rest is filled with Axel and Roxas (who is understandable), with screens of gameplay, and a bit of Naminé and Riku.

Axel's face is still plastered xD.

But that's not how the screenwriters originally intended it to be, at least if I got their commentary right in the first movie. One of them said that nobody seemed to realize that Elizabeth was the protagonist of the story, not Jack.

So, in a way, I know how you feel. I love Jack, but I get sick of him getting all the attention. If you didn't watch the movies, you would never know that Will and Elizabeth are just as, if not more so, important to the story. Just look at what happened in KH2. I was happy with Jack's character; I thought they had him down perfectly. But Will and Liz? Oh no, they just magically disappeared every time a battle showed up, under the guise that they had never seen Heartless before. And that's completely opposite from the way they behave in the movies. It would've been better if, when Liz was getting kidnapped, Sora had just said, "You go after your friend, and we'll take care of these guys!" That would've fit Will's character better.

But I digress. This is the Axel Fan Club, not the Captain Jack Sparrow Fan Club.

They say that nobody seemed to realize that Liz is the protagonist, and yet, they watch the movie, and pretend that it's not them who are the problem, being the creators and all? Not only that, they didn't bother to tone it down until the last movie.

You got tired of Jack? T-T OMG, it happens. I'm about to break now (then again, I used to be a Sora fangirl, and now I switched to Axel and Roxas, though I'm not a fangirl of Roxas precisely. I just like him better than Sora). But, to give credit, the producers or creators had nothing to do with KH2's dynamic...? >.> It proves Enix/Nomura's habit of focusing on one, popular character too much, doesn't it?

Someone should create a Jack Sparrow Fanclub then xD. Lol.

Ah, true. And now I've gone and contradicted myself, seeing as how Demyx is tied with Sora as my favorite character, and he had...what? Two, three scenes? YAY FOR DEMYX! (Maybe I should start a fan club for him...)

Ah, yes! How could I forget Demyx-kun!

Good point. But I do think it makes their friendship more interesting when Axel used to be such a loyal member, and it makes his dilemna worse. He was so used to serving the Organization without a second thought, as Xaldin pointed out when giving him the order to kill Roxas, and then this just threw him. It adds tension, and we, the gamers, have a better time understanding just how dramatic of a change it was.

I think the Novels and FM+ can cover that well. Not as deeply, but at least tells us his situation.

There were a lot more than just a few Dusks, and they just kept coming. And Sora wasn't going to leave him behind, so he had to do something.

Meh, I still say it was all brotherly love at the most!

Yeah. but the Heartless was a ARMY. Taking up the whole ground vacinity of those canyons. Compare that to Betwixt And Between.

That's why I stick to Roxas lovin' (brotherly), and maybe just him having nothing to live for. Makes more sense that way, but still kind of ruined his death scene for me.

Yeah, same with me and Jack Sparrow. But I haven't gotten tired of Axel yet, so I don't feel that frustrated.

I think he'll probably be to Roxas what Donald and Goofy are to Sora throughout the games. He'll be with Roxas a lot, but not all the time, and the story will not be focused on him. I think his main role will just be Roxas' ally.

You mean, there's a chance you'll get tired of Axel? D:

As for that, we'll just have to see. That doesn't really change the screentime he gets, though.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass

Hello? *peeks from the door* is this the infamous axel fanclub? I hope i've come to the right place ^^
I was wondering if there is any room for me...Coz i luv axel so so so so much, no i don't just luv him i adore him..*looks up with puppy dog eyes* pleaze...

Organization_42

Awards

*grabs her and chains to wall to continue brainwashing*

>D

*chants* Axel/Aerith, Axel/Aerith, Axel/Aerith...

I will NOT give in to peer pressure! *breaks free* Run! Run away!

By the way, what scene was that? The one where they converse about the Heart?

The one right before Larxene goes to fight Sora.

*TwilightNight*;3244606Not to mention said:
men[/I], instead of gentleman. And there are no "Ladies" in the Organization. Only a Lady, as there's one by that point, and he's just introducing the other.

Kind of ironic how "ladies" is plural when there's only one lady, and "gentleman" is singular when there's plenty of men...

It's about Xion, mostly, and the rest is filled with Axel and Roxas (who is understandable), with screens of gameplay, and a bit of Naminé and Riku.

Axel's face is still plastered xD.

Yeah, but not as bad this time around.

They say that nobody seemed to realize that Liz is the protagonist, and yet, they watch the movie, and pretend that it's not them who are the problem, being the creators and all? Not only that, they didn't bother to tone it down until the last movie.

Yeah, but they just write the script. They don't direct, produce, or act it out. They create the story, and then the rest of the crew takes it and interprets it a certain way. I've also heard many times how Johnny Depp basically took the character and made him his own.

You got tired of Jack? T-T OMG, it happens. I'm about to break now (then again, I used to be a Sora fangirl, and now I switched to Axel and Roxas, though I'm not a fangirl of Roxas precisely. I just like him better than Sora). But, to give credit, the producers or creators had nothing to do with KH2's dynamic...? >.> It proves Enix/Nomura's habit of focusing on one, popular character too much, doesn't it?

Not tired of Jack, just all the attention he gets. Because now I hear rumors that if they make Pirates 4, it would be better to kick Will and Liz out and take Jack in a new direction. Then it wouldn't be Pirates of the Caribbean to me.

Of course, it's all just speculation, because Disney has even confirmed that they'll make a Pirates 4 in the near future.

Ah, yes! How could I forget Demyx-kun!

There's another one in need of some character development. I liked what I read in the novel translations, how he liked Roxas and didn't like the idea of fighting him, but didn't know what else to do and felt compelled to obey orders. It's sad.

Yeah. but the Heartless was a ARMY. Taking up the whole ground vacinity of those canyons. Compare that to Betwixt And Between.

But once the army was gone, there was nothing else left. And Sora knew he had other people helping out in various places: Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Leon and the gang, etc. Those Dusks, on the other hand, just kept coming and coming, with no end in sight, and they were basically stuck. Though it reminds me of how weird it is the way Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just randomly disappear once Sora and Axel start fighting together, and then they reappear after he dies...

That's why I stick to Roxas lovin' (brotherly), and maybe just him having nothing to live for. Makes more sense that way, but still kind of ruined his death scene for me.

Me too. I like the image of Axel being like an older brother/mentor/friend figure to Roxas, which is why I'm liking that he's in charge of training him in the Organization.

You mean, there's a chance you'll get tired of Axel? D:

As for that, we'll just have to see. That doesn't really change the screentime he gets, though.

The day I get tired of Axel is the day I get tired of Kingdom Hearts in general, which won't be for a long, long time!

And no, it doesn't change that, but it's more acceptable than him just getting attention for the heck of it.

Seiramu

Axel is so awesome, he's my favorite character. I'm an AkuRoku (Axel/Roxas) fangirl (don't flame me for it hahah...everyone has their own favorites! Just deal with it...and I'll try to deal with you AkuRoku hating people ;___; bawwww) and I just love the way he cares so much about Roxas.

Sooo about the current topic:

I don't hate straight pairings or anything, but I don't like Axel/anyone-else-other-than-Roxas, simply because it's clear he cares so much about him and only him hahah. I'm not talking about a love-love thing btw, just that he cares about him and I can't really see him falling in love with Larxene or Naminé (or Demyx, Marluxia etc. rofl).

I can understand it if others pair Larxene with Axel because they're both very cute (yes, I like Larxene a lot, she's one of my faves...I just don't like her paired with Axel. I like Larxene/Demyx though hoho), they are seen in the same scenes and Larxene likes to flirt with him (but, Axel doesn't like her at all rofl and hohoho. Good job Nomura, trying to please us yaoi-fangirls).

I know people don't like it when yaoi fangirls pair up Roxas with Axel, but come on! Just compare how Axel interacts with Roxas with how he interacts with Larxene or Marluxia or whatever...anyone else. I've met people that say "it's clear that Axel likes Larxene" and I always go "WTF". I don't want to bash other pairings because everyone can interpret the things as they want...but stuff like that makes me want to PROOOOVE Axel doesn't like Larxene (just look at the COM scenes with Axel in it and compare them to the REMEMBRANCE scene from FM+. Yep, it's clear that he cares more about Roxas than anyone else). Also, everything (well maybe not everything but a lot) Axel does is for Roxas or at least comes close to him hahah. And just think like this, you yaoi-hating fangirls (just kidding ;D) if Roxas was a girl you will be all convinced Axel LOVES Roxas. Come on, don't deny it, you know I'm right!

I'm sorry...when it comes to Axel/Roxas I can't help it...my inner Axel/Roxas fangirl just can't help it hahah. Forgive me please. Srsly.

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE NOVEL? Don't blame me for liking Axel/Roxas XD but Axel's so gay in some of those scenes

...I MEAN watching Roxas SLEEP!? Coming as close to him while he sleeps that Roxas almost bumps his head against his!? BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS ROXAS CHANGES HIS CLOTHES?! OOOOH boy, and not only that one, there are more scenes that makes me go: ROFL AXEL YOU"RE SUCH A FLAMER.

But in return for you Axel/Naminé fangirls, there is a scene that Axel lies on Naminés lap.

EVEN I TOUGHT THAT WAS CUTE AARGH.

Must...stay....on....the....dark....side....with....only....Axel...and....Roxas.

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards

Feel free to sign me up for this club :)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

Yey, Rixam! ^^
And Hi, Ducky! : P Now there's some familiar faces here....

AXEL IS HOT! <3

Thank you very much. *bows*

Organization_42

Awards

Wow, the club is really growing!

Just deal with it...and I'll try to deal with you AkuRoku hating people ;___; bawwww) and I just love the way he cares so much about Roxas.

Very well, we have an accord. :)

I like how he cares about Roxas too, I just don't like/want it to be in a romantic way. Brotherly friendship FTW!

I don't hate straight pairings or anything, but I don't like Axel/anyone-else-other-than-Roxas, simply because it's clear he cares so much about him and only him hahah. I'm not talking about a love-love thing btw, just that he cares about him and I can't really see him falling in love with Larxene or Naminé (or Demyx, Marluxia etc. rofl).

Well, I'm not sure that's the case. When they were confronted by Saix in the novels, Axel's first thought was to get Namine out. And throughout that whole scene, he was trying to figure out to escape and keep Saix from going after Namine at the same time. Namine obviously cares about him a lot because she was the one to heal him after Saix attacked again and left him for dead. I doubt Axel and Namine's relationship is anything like the one he had with Roxas, but it shows Roxas isn't the only one he cares about.

He also likes Sora. And even though Sora and Roxas are the same person in a way, you can tell that Axel sees them as two different people. He says to Sora, "It's funny...you make me feel the same way." He thought it was strange, even though Sora is Roxas' Nobody, so it's really not that strange at all. It's because Sora and Roxas have such different personalities, so he probably thinks of them as two friends instead of one.

I know people don't like it when yaoi fangirls pair up Roxas with Axel, but come on! Just compare how Axel interacts with Roxas with how he interacts with Larxene or Marluxia or whatever...anyone else. I've met people that say "it's clear that Axel likes Larxene" and I always go "WTF". I don't want to bash other pairings because everyone can interpret the things as they want...but stuff like that makes me want to PROOOOVE Axel doesn't like Larxene (just look at the COM scenes with Axel in it and compare them to the REMEMBRANCE scene from FM+. Yep, it's clear that he cares more about Roxas than anyone else). Also, everything (well maybe not everything but a lot) Axel does is for Roxas or at least comes close to him hahah.

That's because he was a different person in Chain of Memories than he was in KH2. We will probably see that development in 358/2 Days. At that point, he was still a fiercely loyal member of the Organization. In fact, he remained that way up until he was ordered to kill Roxas. He wanted to stay where he was, but he couldn't bring himself to do what they wanted him to do, so he had no choice but to leave. Otherwise I think he would've followed Roxas when he decided to leave to find Sora.

Anyway, *TwilightNight* also pointed out to me when we were having this very same debate- Axel kills Vexen and Zexion, and happily goes after Marluxia, but not Larxene. Actually, there's a time gap between the moment when he lets Namine go and the moment when Sora battles Larxene, and an even bigger gap between Namine's escape and Axel's battle with Marluxia. Where were they? We don't know, but it's possible that Axel and Larxene confronted each other, but they both got out of it alive. Hmm.

And just think like this, you yaoi-hating fangirls (just kidding ;D)

*in Luxord voice* A challenge, is it? ;)

if Roxas was a girl you will be all convinced Axel LOVES Roxas. Come on, don't deny it, you know I'm right!

I'm not so sure about that either. Certainly not everyone would embrace it. A lot of people think Sora/Kairi is canon, and many more still don't like it.

I don't think I would like it, because I also don't like Axel/Namine or Axel/Kairi. And Namine is like Roxas' twin. Even though the former pairing did have some cute scenes in the novel translations I read, it all goes down the tube when I remember that she only comes up to his waist. I mean, it's one thing if a 35-year-old man marries a 25-year-old woman, because they're both adults, and probably have a similar level of maturity. An adult dating a young teenager is a lot harder for me to swallow.

BTW HAVE YOU GUYS READ THE NOVEL? Don't blame me for liking Axel/Roxas XD but Axel's so gay in some of those scenes

It's funny, because I thought it provided more proof that he wasn't gay...

...I MEAN watching Roxas SLEEP!? Coming as close to him while he sleeps that Roxas almost bumps his head against his!? BEING IN THE SAME ROOM AS ROXAS CHANGES HIS CLOTHES?! OOOOH boy, and not only that one, there are more scenes that makes me go: ROFL AXEL YOU"RE SUCH A FLAMER.

Kind of off-topic, but I never understood the point of watching someone sleep. LOL, wouldn't that get boring after a while?!

But back to Axel and Roxas. I think Axel was just coming up to tell Roxas that there was a meeting, saw he was asleep, and bent over to wake him up. And SMACK!

As for being in the same room, wasn't he just putting his Org coat on? Either way, people tend to be more embarassed when someone from the opposite sex is in the room when they change, not the same sex. I'm sure if Larxene or Xion walked in on him, it would have been a different story.

But in return for you Axel/Naminé fangirls, there is a scene that Axel lies on Naminés lap.

EVEN I TOUGHT THAT WAS CUTE AARGH.

That scene was funny/cute. Namine's just helping out a friend, taking care of him and trying to make him feel better, and all he can think is, "Uhhh...AWKWARD."

I can't bring myself to like that pairing either, however. I prefer them as friends.

Must...stay....on....the....dark....side....with....only....Axel...and....Roxas.

*pokes head out of hiding spot* I wouldn't say that if I were you, you're only going to encourage *TwilightNight*...*continues hiding to resist the brainwashing*

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

ZOMG. I come on, looking over to answer Ogranization_42's reply, and I see some Axel/Roxas discussion/debate. I haven't seen one of those in ages. Yet, don't worry, love, we accept everything Axel, but if one doesn't agree, don't take offense. As I said before, really, don't begin killing each other. If you want to respond, do it in a well reserved and polite debate. It makes the club more interesting.

Just to add a tidbit, and something that I noticed, if Axel really did love Roxas or had feelings for him, you would think that in their LAST meeting in the FM+ scene in the clock tower, he would've admitted and expressed it, as that could be their last time seing each other the way they did there. But he doesn't, and in fact, says, "Seeya, partner." My one time and last two cents there.

And...

RIXAM, YOU'RE IN.

I'm so happy there's more people.

Organization_42 said:
*chants* Axel/Aerith, Axel/Aerith, Axel/Aerith...

I will NOT give in to peer pressure! *breaks free* Run! Run away!

*pokes head out of hiding spot* I wouldn't say that if I were you, you're only going to encourage *TwilightNight*...*continues hiding to resist the brainwashing*

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! The DARK SIDE of Larxel will be mine!! And you will join meeeeee! BWUAHAHA! >DDDDDDD Come, cooome, my friend. Hehehehe. JOIN US. Surrender to the darkness!

starwars.gif

*ties her to chair with chains, with Re: CoM Axel/Larxene scenes replaying, and replaying, with the Larxel essay *TN* did (that will be posted again on the bottom)*

Heeeeeheeeee.

The one right before Larxene goes to fight Sora.

Really? o_O I thought that was when she flirts the most with him. Wait, I don't even know when the Heart conversation that they had took place. Er, whatever >.>.

Kind of ironic how "ladies" is plural when there's only one lady, and "gentleman" is singular when there's plenty of men...

And he's suppose to be a intelligent researcher *shakes head*. Tsk.

Yeah, but not as bad this time around.

Still bad.

Yeah, but they just write the script. They don't direct, produce, or act it out. They create the story, and then the rest of the crew takes it and interprets it a certain way. I've also heard many times how Johnny Depp basically took the character and made him his own.

Not tired of Jack, just all the attention he gets. Because now I hear rumors that if they make Pirates 4, it would be better to kick Will and Liz out and take Jack in a new direction. Then it wouldn't be Pirates of the Caribbean to me.

Of course, it's all just speculation, because Disney has even confirmed that they'll make a Pirates 4 in the near future.

Yes, that's how skilled Johnny Depp is :3. However, with the lines and appearances Jack has done, you would think that the script is, being the written work, the same thing as how much Jack's screentime is. The directors, produccers, and crew can add all they want, but I doubt they were responsible of putting Jack in every scene they could, because otherwise, the plot and action will not make sense.

As for the next subject, I thought that was because Will and Liz's story and run were finished in PotC 3, and they had reached a proper ending for her and her adventure, as well as Will. It was a sad one, true, but epic nonetheless. Not everything ends in happily ever after. You can add Liz somewhere ina future sequel, but she is pretty much done, at least, character wise.

Anyway, here's something to cheer you up:

Captain Axel Sparrow!
CaptainAxel.jpg

There's another one in need of some character development. I liked what I read in the novel translations, how he liked Roxas and didn't like the idea of fighting him, but didn't know what else to do and felt compelled to obey orders. It's sad.

I think Demyx is the most purest and innocent in the Organization. He's carefree, happy, and his attitude is adorable. All the members are jaded and distant. Even Axel and Roxas are jaded and distant. He's the only one who isn't.

But once the army was gone, there was nothing else left. And Sora knew he had other people helping out in various places: Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Leon and the gang, etc. Those Dusks, on the other hand, just kept coming and coming, with no end in sight, and they were basically stuck. Though it reminds me of how weird it is the way Donald, Goofy, and Mickey just randomly disappear once Sora and Axel start fighting together, and then they reappear after he dies...

That's exactly my point. Donald and Goofy were right beside him, and I doubt the Dusks would've kept coming and coming until there was nothing left. If Sora could fight Xemnas with Riku over three times, and he's suppose to be the most powerful and strong, I still don't know what was so hard about simple Dusks. That's why I would've preferred Axel sacrificing himself with massive Nobody dragons. At least, that makes it more valuable and understandable than he created suicide because he was emo and lonely.

Me too. I like the image of Axel being like an older brother/mentor/friend figure to Roxas, which is why I'm liking that he's in charge of training him in the Organization.

*sings* Brother, my brother....

I like the brotherly aspect of Axel and Roxas as well. Just once, I would like to see two males that care for each other without having to be gay, or dubbed as one. I've seen guys in real life who are straight and have cried, hugged, and have the deepest friendship that is very touching. It doesn't mean they are right off homosexual.

The day I get tired of Axel is the day I get tired of Kingdom Hearts in general, which won't be for a long, long time!

And no, it doesn't change that, but it's more acceptable than him just getting attention for the heck of it.

HURRAH! HURRAH! HUR- *gets shot*

Yet, he still does get attention for the heck of it xP.

Since everyone did it, I'm going to repost what I collected in the previous club about why I like Axene/Larxel/AkuRaku since this is the topic as of now, and what it means to me in canon (what was presented, anyway) and fanon. I doubt me and Organization_42 will go over this again xD. Though, believe me, I know is quite one-sided:

***************************​

I LOVE the Axel/Larxene pairing, my fave fanon.

Larxene looks and fits better with Axel overall. Red and Yellow. Fire and Lightning. It gives off a kind of compatibility: same, but yet different. Personally, I find them cute in the outer aspect. Usually, I wouldn't like a fanon pairing this much, but what got me to like Larxel is, despite Axel's nonchalance and not responsive to Larxene in the game, they had chemistry, the suggestive touches playing a part. I don't know if I'm alone in this, however. And is not simple chemistry either, but actual sexual chemistry, which is a first for KH (and more so than Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Naminé can ever get to). I don't know whether it was intentional, or Axel and Larxene are the kind of pair that it just comes to them naturally, but it was HAWT. All I know is that when I saw that, I wanted to screw Axel, and see someone get slammed on a wall for a sexy make-out session.

Just by their words, tones, facial expressions, etc. Just pure chemistry. Those two just have that "click". I think I even got a chill. I didn't even paid them much mind before, until Re: CoM, and I got the vibe in 3D.

Coming from that, depsite my like, I was honestly surprised at how MUCH Larxene flirted with Axel in Re: CoM, since I never expected it (wasn't even there in the GBA version. Makes me wonder what Nomura was thinking). I know Axel is as hot as his power (and attractive, oh so very much), but, wow. I swear, it almost seemed like she wanted to go under his cloak and rub her hands over his chest or something (which I would have done if I was in her place, can't miss a chance after all). I found those moments quite enticing, and it was there that it made me think, what would've happened if they did have more depth and more of a relationship? A perfect example of what would have been an entertaining love/hate, even sexually teasing, relationship, which we need, compared to the sappyness and innocence of the other two couples we know. Axel and Larxene are actually capable of having flaws, moreso being Nobodies.

Not only can they have deep conversations (about the heart), to the point of even hinting at Roxas somewhat indirectly, but also casual talks as well, something that, Axel doesn't appear to share with anyone else, in that castle. He even seems to know the way she works, even warning her not to go overboard when dealing with Sora, and in Jiminy's Journal, it outright says in her profile that she gets along well with him (this is probably more on the argument that she likes him, and it makes me wonder why Marluxia wasn't menioned there, considering he's her partner). It also feels like Axel is the only one, other than Marluxia, of course, who seems to be patient with her personality and actions. Like saying something witty back or teasing her, for example, that scene after she came from her first battle with Sora:

Larxene: Whew...throwing the battle back there really wore me out.
Axel: Throwing the battle? Looks to me like you plain old lost the battle *smirk*.
Larxene: H-How dare you! You just don't appreciate the finer nuances of - .

Or he could easily brush it off.

Notice here, also, that while with other members, no doubt, like Vexen, she merely bites back, when she could've have easily insulted at any given second, or even worse. That's one of my favorite things about this. Her attitude when she's with him. She's more laidback, playful, somewhat nice, as best as she can to someone she appreciates, and even teams up with him in a goal to ill-humor Vexen and make fun of him. That has to be one of my highlighted scenes. They just flow together, and I think I love her the best when she's more at ease.

Away from all that, now comes, which as I said Ogranization_42 knows, my opinion. I'm basically going to summarize it, more because I'm planning to save this speech for future reference in case I need nice, long, paragraphs of why I like them xP. Or better, I'm just going to requote myself:

What interests me the most here, is the lingering look he gives her when she leaves behind her back, before he just scoffs, and says that line. I'm curious to know what he was thinking (there are CoM novels as well, so maybe, if lucky, that could be in). I don't think he was contemplating about the info, because she already gave it to him, and his expression wasn't malicious or condescending, but more like...I can't explain it. I don't know, I took it as Axel, at least for a few short seconds, almost feeling some kind of reluctance to what he was doing, instead of being a complete, complete a-hole.

Is like he's in thought, and in the actual video, he then just blinks/lowers his eyes, and returns to his usual cunning self. I don't know, it makes me wonder.

I think he didn't care much for Larxene, yet he got along with her well when in company.

------------------​

*in response that Larxene was only flirting with Axel to annoy him xP*

But then again, how does kissing the card he threw at her when he wasn't looking be to annoy him? I mean, that's pretty drastic (and kind of weird/funny). And Axel should have told her to back off as well. Is not like he was succeeding in hiding his annoyance anyway if that was her intention, so why let her continue? He doesn't even have to yell, just say some snarky bad@ss comment in the way he does, and get out of it while being cool still. Meh, whatever. They are many ways to interpret the scene on the viewers. That's why Nomura is so cute with those.

------------------​

That's what I said, that he doesn't care much for Larxene, yet he holds her in some regard of a acquaintance. Maybe enough to make him hesitate for a few seconds, but it still wasn't enough bonding to fully derive him from achieving his goal. Take notice, that while he killed Vexen, made Repliku suck the energy out of Zexion, and fought Marluxia saying he was going to get rid of him, he didn't kill Larxene or Lexaeus. Lexaeus is explainable, but Larxene died by herself, and he never confronted her like he did the rest.

------------------​

I never said that Axel cared for her the same way he did Roxas, just that she was a companion, that, if given a chance, would've been important to him as time flew past. You're comparing this, to Roxas, who is his best friend and the person he cares for, or who he has a heart connection with (I don't mean gay, I mean, that Roxas makes him somewhat feel like he has a heart). That's not the point here. The fact is, that he did give a lingering look when she disappeared, and it could be seen as hesitation for just a few seconds, or some form of thought. The relationship, other than a acquaintance, wasn't as strong enough to stop him from doing his job, and to stop her. Think about trying to convince Larxene. There just wasn't that type of connection to think that they can depend on one another. Larxene was naïve, maybe blinded because perhaps she really did want him to join, for some reason or other, but Axel, just didn't share the same sentiment. Is the same way you greet somebody at school you don't really talk to or interact much with, it doesn't affect you the same way, as say, your best friend. Remember, back in CoM, Axel was as cold as Antarctica.

------------------​

I think it's more telling that he didn't go off and get rid of her first like the rest. There must be a skip where Axel let Naminé go, and when Larxene found out about the treachery. He could've had a chance to. It begs the question of, what if she didn't confront Sora? I'm hoping the CoM novels will go into more of the members in CO, and their real thoughts.

I think he got along with her well enough to not only talk about certain topics, but to put up with her, and at least give some kind of hint that he was rethinking about something in his mind in those few seconds he watched her. That was the highest affect she had on him, at the least. Not that it worked on fully stopping him, yet, it shows that the company wasn't as bad the rest he had to deal with in the Organization, considering the only one he liked was Roxas, as said so himself. You never know with the guy, really.

In fact, if they ever got further on building a sort of relationship (whether it be friends or otherwise), I think he would have the power to actually change her for the better, like Roxas did to him. After all, what I believe Larxene needs is some TLC xD, and Axel seems to bring out the best in her.

And that's it in a nutshell. I'll probably round up the quotes and put it to fit with the rest (since it's quite repeated) once another thread where I need to post my feelings on the matter comes. In conclusion, I like what could've been, with the complexity, and the dark relationship they may have had. They really did have potential, it was just too bad it didn't go further. If I have to pair anyone up with Axel, it would be her. And to be honest, in my opinion, if there was any other Axel cared for as deep as Roxas, it would've been her. If given the chance, though.

Damn it, it was long anyway, wasn't it?

***************************​

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards

WOW! I LOVED the Captain Axel Sparrow :drool:

I'm not really fond of AkuRoku either though.. Well.. Sometimes I do get almost covinced that theres something more than friendship there.. But... I will still stick with that they have a very close friendship which I find very beautiful! There is something special about a close friendship between two boys and I love Axel and Roxas friendship!

As for parings, there are not many I can pair Axel up with... Kairi and Namine seems both to young for him and waaaaaaay to short! I can't imagine Axel with any of the FF girls... But Larxene, yes I can imagine him with Larxene! And I like how they look together!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I KNEW some will love the Captain Axel Sparrow :3. I know I did, and drooled constantly, so much that I spent minutes gazing at it. Beautiful artwork. Beautiful.

I definitely would not mind Axel being a pirate at all.

Rixam said:
WOW! I LOVED the Captain Axel Sparrow :drool:

I'm not really fond of AkuRoku either though.. Well.. Sometimes I do get almost covinced that theres something more than friendship there.. But... I will still stick with that they have a very close friendship which I find very beautiful! There is something special about a close friendship between two boys and I love Axel and Roxas friendship!

As for parings, there are not many I can pair Axel up with... Kairi and Namine seems both to young for him and waaaaaaay to short! I can't imagine Axel with any of the FF girls... But Larxene, yes I can imagine him with Larxene! And I like how they look together!

I love you.

<3

But in all seriousness, I think that's why mainly Axel gets paired up with Roxas more, and other members of the Organization: there's, really, if you think about it, no girls for him canonly. Larxene was close, but that was scrapped and it wasn't expanded on, unfortunately. The only reasonable coupling he could be with in the way that they actually interacted, are in the same age range, and got along well in someway. And it was taken down before it began. The best you can do is go to crack pairings for him, and that's that. Otherwise, all he has is...males to be around him. With this, there's not many choices.

For Kairi and Naminé, they are already paired with Sora and Roxas respectively, so you won't see much of them with Axel. And not many are particularly fond of it either. Not to mention, is rightly pedophilia and are too small sized for him to be normal, which fits Roxas as well. With Riku, AT LEAST, he's the right age for those two girls, and in the beginning, you could see him paired up with Kairi, the possibility was there in KH1, in CoM, he went with Naminé until Roxas made his reign in KH2, taking over, and now, I predict, that some will like him and Xion together. He shows he cares for everyone too, so he's easier to dismiss.

In the case of Axel, the only one he truly, really cares for and behemently goes out of his way for is, Roxas. He said so himself that he's the only one who he does care for in his deathbed. And is because of this, that Axel gets a lot of flack for being gay. Both him and Riku don't have a love interest the way Sora and Roxas do, and with the lack of development of Kairi's part, and with Naminé only having short scenes with Roxas, is easy to see why yaoi pairings exist. There's a good reason why it's so rampant in the KH fandom.

In my opinion, this crap about the best friends getting nothing while their male friend gets a girl, is ridiculous. Keep the trio, yet having a love interest for them does not mean it'll break it, if done correctly.

I blame Nomura.

Then again, I always do :D. But, being the brains behind the game, you would think he was against females altogether at the small percentage of them that are important to the plot, and rarely gets the spotlight males have, or the proper development. It's too late for making flaws, so I see him as very mediocre concerning characters so far. And plot. That 14th member was right out of a fanfic. In fact, I even think I saw the name Xion in one of those before she was known.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back