• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: ***The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra/Aqua***

It's the top. Don't worry it's fine.

And the ticket scene. You know it's a perfect plot bunny.

We can ignore whatever's in the Japanese letters and pretend they have tickets to a movie. arabslol

really, looked more like hotel keycards to me. LOL which makes them both perfect plot bunnies whether ticket or keycard. thebatman

A

Azrael

really, looked more like hotel keycards to me. LOL which makes them both perfect plot bunnies whether ticket or keycard. thebatman

terra and aqua want to have a break from ven so they go to a hotel to relax only to end up doing monkey jungle love.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

What is their relationship? I keep hearing Terra/Aqua vs. Ventus/Aqua, but, maybe someone can explain the interaction in a (tried) attempt not to be biased, without spoiling? For example, that little part in the intro where he walks past her and she slowly places her hand to her heart and whatnot. How, when comparing, is the "potential romance" with each? Or is it more familial?

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

What is their relationship? I keep hearing Terra/Aqua vs. Ventus/Aqua, but, maybe someone can explain the interaction in a (tried) attempt not to be biased, without spoiling? For example, that little part in the intro where he walks past her and she slowly places her hand to her heart and whatnot. How, when comparing, is the "potential romance" with each? Or is it more familial?

well without spoiling anything, the Terra and Aqua relationship is almost like (cant believe this is my example) the Sora and Riku relationship, and there are just moments where you pick up from certian scenes of the game friendship/family or even the potenial romance vibe.

and you can almost see how they feel, i'd have give credit, creators took time to develop these characters well.

it's like a perfect blend of a what a relationship should be like. and a matter of perspective, doesnt hurt.

well i hope this helps you in a way..

A

Azrael

well without spoiling anything, the Terra and Aqua relationship is almost like (cant believe this is my example) the Sora and Riku relationship, and there are just moments where you pick up from certian scenes of the game friendship/family or even the potenial romance vibe.

and you can almost see how they feel, i'd have give credit, creators took time to develop these characters well.

it's like a perfect blend of a what a relationship should be like. and a matter of perspective, doesnt hurt.

well i hope this helps you in a way..

I couldn't have said it much better.

Ah! Another scene!

A

Azrael

There is a hint!

- He says her name first before being engulfed by Light.

Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

I couldn't have said it much better.

Ah! Another scene!

it's actually funny about that scene if you listen to the english version of that song, and then that, scene, the lyric is "simple and clean. the way that your making me feel" someone on deviantart pointed that out.

A

Azrael

it's actually funny about that scene if you listen to the english version of that song, and then that, scene, the lyric is "simple and clean. the way that your making me feel" someone on deviantart pointed that out.

lol. Mind posting the link?

Anyways do you think Terra and Aqua will re-unite in the next Kingdom Hearts game?

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
A

Azrael

I think Aqua would feel at fault, like she failed to protect her friend.

How do you think she react to Xemnas, since after all it IS Terra in a psyhical sense.

She would be confused: whether to strike down the nobody of someone who attempted to murder her yet looks a lot like him.

Did you know that Terra immediately thought of Aqua and her giving him the charm when he picked up the paopou fruit? That scene was pretty cute and fluffy.

Last edited:

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

She would be confused: whether to strike down the nobody of someone who attempted to murder her yet looks a lot like him.

Did you know that Terra immediately thought of Aqua when he picked up the paopou fruit.

uh shouldnt half of that be in a spoiler tag? but yes. i knew one of my fave scenes from this game.

A

Azrael

uh shouldnt half of that be in a spoiler tag? but yes. i knew one of my fave scenes from this game.

Shit. I need to edit that.

I'm mad how we're the only ones really posting in this! We need more people to join this!

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

I know what you mean, and we had even gotten three new members too. but it still seems like me and you are keeping this thread going, ya know.

and i can understand if thier avoiding this, to avoid spoilers but still ya know.

and now back to awesomeness that is Terra/Aqua

came across a paradoy movie trailer with Aqua and Terra, for the movie 'Dear John", i warn you there are spoilers in this.

YouTube - {Tonight, I'm here with you.} - Aqua & Terra - Happy B-Day Clue! - BBS SPOILERS.

--
and also this one-shot, Dearly Beloved, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net Rated M

A

Azrael

DUDE! That was perfect! The video was just perfect! The lip syncing and the scenes! Oh my god! '

Sometimes I wish we were the co-managers of this club. And i read Dearly Beloved ;D

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

DUDE! That was perfect! The video was just perfect! The lip syncing and the scenes! Oh my god! '

Sometimes I wish we were the co-managers of this club. And i read Dearly Beloved ;D

i know that person did an awesome job. and made me a bit jealous, I too make KH pardoy trailers.

and I really liked that fic. i wish more was added to it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back