• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: ***The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra/Aqua***

lol

and he was probaly close to gettin some, before the shit hit the fan.

She loved him enough to give him her armor and save him while sacrificing herself. That's real love.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com

She loved him enough to give him her armor and save him while sacrificing herself. That's real love.

I agree that is real love right there, i mean that scene is just so damn touching and its hard not to over think it because we know whats going to become of him, as impiled Aqua and Terra have been together more as a duo (so who knows how long they were with ME), until Ven came. but it really is not hard to imagine the relationship between Aqua and Terra had (or could of had).like you said that is real love right there.

and odd thing is if aqua stayed in her armor, while getting rid of the rider, i think they would have made it out together, but thats just me.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards

add me... also that vid you put up is cool

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

(Sorry, I don't want to interrupt this convo of Aqua's undying love of Terra and wanting to do bad things with Terra like the theme song from True Blood says but can I join? Probably one of my favs since BBS was first announced.)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

I'll join! ^^ I'm particularly fond of this couple. And it was only this particular tiny piece and part of the video that made my heart flutter and convince me to finally get in here:

Other than the fact that it made me stay away from YouTube and not search ANYTHING that has to do with KH ever again until BBS comes here, it wasn't that spoilery, thank the Lord. I'm still saving the CGI opening for when I play, however.

A

Azrael

I agree that is real love right there, i mean that scene is just so damn touching and its hard not to over think it because we know whats going to become of him, as impiled Aqua and Terra have been together more as a duo (so who knows how long they were with ME), until Ven came. but it really is not hard to imagine the relationship between Aqua and Terra had (or could of had).like you said that is real love right there.

and odd thing is if aqua stayed in her armor, while getting rid of the rider, i think they would have made it out together, but thats just me.

From what I've seen, Ven is the most recent recruit. He didn't look that much younger when MX took him on as his apprentice and of course did what he did to form Vanitas. Terra and Aqua seemed to have been as ME's students for more years me seems. And Aqua never fought the actual Xehanort. Terra tried to control his body from unleashing harm onto Aqua while MX was in charge.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

From what I've seen, Ven is the most recent recruit. He didn't look that much younger when MX took him on as his apprentice and of course did what he did to form Vanitas. Terra and Aqua seemed to have been as ME's students for more years me seems. And Aqua never fought the actual Xehanort. Terra tried to control his body from unleashing harm onto Aqua while MX was in charge.

even though Terra and Aqua, have both bonded with Ventus on a sibling like level, I feel that Aqua and Terra would have more of a deeper friendship, again depending on how long they've been with ME

and in other news, here is a Terra/Aqua fanart peice, i drew.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/014/3/d/TerraAqua_by_jenjay123.jpg

A

Azrael

even though Terra and Aqua, have both bonded with Ventus on a sibling like level, I feel that Aqua and Terra would have more of a deeper friendship, again depending on how long they've been with ME

and in other news, here is a Terra/Aqua fanart peice, i drew.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/014/3/d/TerraAqua_by_jenjay123.jpg

How sexy. 10/10.

All I can do is write but I given up on that.

I totally laughed when Aqua screamed Terra when Terranort stabbed himself (and the guardian) and I was like "SHE DOES CARE!"

Book of Love would be a good song for TeAqua. All you need is someone who knows how to pick good Terra x Aqua scenes in the game and combine them into one tear-worthy AMV.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

How sexy. 10/10.

All I can do is write but I given up on that.

I totally laughed when Aqua screamed Terra when Terranort stabbed himself (and the guardian) and I was like "SHE DOES CARE!"

thank you,

nah, i think its really funny, how Aqua, doesnt immeaditly go to him after he stabs himself.

Nice song choice and it would be tear worthy, i actually have made an amv for terra/aqua, with the song what have you done by within temptation, NOT the one in the spoiler section.

What Have You Done, A Terra/Aqua AMV - LiveVideo.com
Beware thier are spoilers in this.
youtube and dailymotion, were being pains in the ass.

and there is 2nd i am currently working on, but just waitng for more clips from Aqua's scenario, i think think this song reflects Aqua perfectly after the events of BBS. the song is 'Somebody Help Me' by Full Blown Rose

YouTube - Full Blown Rose - Somebody Help Me + LYRICS

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Ok, Shinra X-2, lycorismoon29, and twilightnight may join! Sorry for being so late. I checked on here last night, but must have missed you guys.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Sure! I'll add you to the roster in a sec.

Lefolane

OMG The AMV you post is so beautiful!
I've shipped this pair for so long! Here's my signature I used to use it. I made it myself XD!
Terqua.png

I'd love to join, please!

A

Azrael

thank you,

nah, i think its really funny, how Aqua, doesnt immeaditly go to him after he stabs himself.

Nice song choice and it would be tear worthy, i actually have made an amv for terra/aqua, with the song what have you done by within temptation, NOT the one in the spoiler section.

What Have You Done, A Terra/Aqua AMV - LiveVideo.com
Beware thier are spoilers in this.
youtube and dailymotion, were being pains in the ass.

and there is 2nd i am currently working on, but just waitng for more clips from Aqua's scenario, i think think this song reflects Aqua perfectly after the events of BBS. the song is 'Somebody Help Me' by Full Blown Rose

YouTube - Full Blown Rose - Somebody Help Me + LYRICS

The best idea for the AMV is that split second when LS is about to be consumed by Light and says Aqua. And then the flashbacks can happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back