• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

►The Awesomest Fanclub of Terra♂ ẍ Aqua♀◄

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyScythe

in a chair wrapped in thee most comfy blanket ever
Website
www.youtube.com
^We're waiting for BBS, obviously. xD;

aside from that, Actually half of the club did spoil save for recent memebers. everyone's been busy with school ending and our other active club member Killer Kung Fu Bitch got suspended. so which just left me posting. and etc.

They are subtle/Vague moments of Aqua x Terra and what i saw from the new trailer, due to a line change we have a new one. i wonder how many more are like that.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
aside from that, Actually half of the club did spoil save for recent memebers. everyone's been busy with school ending and our other active club member Killer Kung Fu Bitch got suspended. so which just left me posting. and etc.

They are subtle/Vague moments of Aqua x Terra and what i saw from the new trailer, due to a line change we have a new one. i wonder how many more are like that.

Haha, yeah I like that.

"He's not as weak as you think" is yet ANOTHER strong hint of Terqua.

I think I might make a picture of that actually.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Haha, yeah I like that.

"He's not as weak as you think" is yet ANOTHER strong hint of Terqua.

I think I might make a picture of that actually.

I honsetly wouldnt be surpised if disney tried to do that to Aqua and Terra, since they are the older of the trio and if anyone grew up on classic Disney like i did, then they know then hints at 'more then friends' could be there. and i'm going to leave it at that.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I honsetly wouldnt be surpised if disney tried to do that to Aqua and Terra, since they are the older of the trio and if anyone grew up on classic Disney like i did, then they know then hints at 'more then friends' could be there. and i'm going to leave it at that.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either.

Actually, since they'll have new scenes, maybe a new one will involve Terra dancing with Aqua at the ball in Castle of Dreams.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either.

Actually, since they'll have new scenes, maybe a new one will involve Terra dancing with Aqua at the ball in Castle of Dreams.

:) yay for wishful thinking! maybe you know thought in that scene that would be the perfect since for them to talk about the results of the MQE, they never talk about it as just between them. i would like to see some elborlation on that.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
:) yay for wishful thinking! maybe you know thought in that scene that would be the perfect since for them to talk about the results of the MQE, they never talk about it as just between them. i would like to see some elborlation on that.

Yes! That would make the scene even better!

Man, why is no one else commenting on the club?

Hmm...we could use some more fan art I guess:

Bith_by_Sleep___Aqua_and_Terra_by_kawaii_yume92.jpg

OH! Of course! Time for my specialty...ANOTHER SKIT:

Master Eraqus is sitting in the library, quietly researching a book. He hears a noise, yet sees nothing when he looks. He hears another noise: footsteps. Even after looking towards the source, he doesn't see anybody. Suddenly, he turns his head around to see Ven sitting on the table, which makes him nearly fall off his chair.

Eraqus: Ven! You shouldn't be sneaking around like that.

Ven: Sorry, master.

Eraqus: Do you need something?

Ven: Yeah...there's something I want to know.

Eraqus: Well, what is it?

Ven: What's sex?

The color drained from the master's face. He always feared this day would come. The Keyblade Master had hoped that at some point Xehanort taught Ven about the birds and the bees, and he would just remember it. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Eraqus: Where did you hear that term?

Ven: Terra and Aqua were saying something about it earlier today.

That didn't surprise him. After all, his two older students were near the end of their teenage years. One would assume that it was only natural to bring up that topic now and then.

Eraqus: Erm, well sex is...let's see, how could I say this...sex is a lot like a diet.

Ven: Huh?

Eraqus: In one form or another, all people's diets consist of food and water. Similarly, sex involves a man and a woman. Well, not all the time, I suppose...

Ven stared at him, dumbfounded.

Ven: Sorry, but I'm not following you, master.

Eraqus scratched his head.

Eraqus: Well, normal sex involves two people, a male and a female. And basically, one lays on top of the other, and-

Ven: This isn't anything gross, is it?

Eraqus realized how difficult this was going to be. Not only that, but he was about to solve a huge mystery about the Keyblade War, one that not even Xehanort had known thus far. But if he was trying to explain life's mysteries to Ven, that wouldn't happen.

Eraqus: You know what, go ask Terra. I'm sure he'll explain it to you.

Ven: Okay!

Being the fastest apprentice, Ven sprinted out of the library and up to Terra's room in mere seconds. He was about to knock when he heard voices coming from the room.

Terra: That's it, Aqua. Just a little further.

Aqua: Like this?

Ven swung open the door.

Ven: Hey Terra, are you showing her a new Keyblade-

His mouth gaped open at the sight. Aqua, in her undergarments, was lying on Terra, who was dressed similarly. Embarrassed, the two dived under the covers. Aqua held up the blanket to cover her top.

Terra: VEN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Ven: Oh...so that's sex?

The next morning, Eraqus sat happily in the dining room. A delicious breakfast assortment was set on the table. Ven entered the room, taking a seat next to the master. The master was happy that he had solved his mystery from the previous night. Although, he couldn't help but wonder if his apprentice had solved his mystery.

Eraqus: So, Ven, did Terra tell you what sex was?

Ven: Yeah! He even showed me!

Eraqus was shocked. Did his two male pupils have intercourse?

Eraqus: He showed you?

Ven: Yeah, him and Aqua.

The comment completely replaced Eraqus's confusion with rage. Terra entered the room with a smile.

Terra: Ah, what a great night!

He turned to Eraqus, noticing the angry expression.

Terra: Guess I can't say the same for you, eh master? Haha.

Eraqus: TERRA!!!!

The boy gulped. Unsure of whether his master was angry at the comment or something else, he braced himself for a lecture.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Master Eraqus is sitting in the library, quietly researching a book. He hears a noise, yet sees nothing when he looks. He hears another noise: footsteps. Even after looking towards the source, he doesn't see anybody. Suddenly, he turns his head around to see Ven sitting on the table, which makes him nearly fall off his chair.

The color drained from the master's face. He always feared this day would come. The Keyblade Master had hoped that at some point Xehanort taught Ven about the birds and the bees, and he would just remember it. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

That didn't surprise him. After all, his two older students were near the end of their teenage years. One would assume that it was only natural to bring up that topic now and then.

Eraqus: Erm, well sex is...let's see, how could I say this...sex is a lot like a diet.

Eraqus: In one form or another, all people's diets consist of food and water. Similarly, sex involves a man and a woman. Well, not all the time, I suppose...

Eraqus: Well, normal sex involves two people, a male and a female. And basically, one lays on top of the other, and-

Eraqus realized how difficult this was going to be. Not only that, but he was about to solve a huge mystery about the Keyblade War, one that not even Xehanort had known thus far. But if he was trying to explain life's mysteries to Ven, that wouldn't happen.

Being the fastest apprentice, Ven sprinted out of the library and up to Terra's room in mere seconds. He was about to knock when he heard voices coming from the room.

Ven swung open the door.

His mouth gaped open at the sight. Aqua, in her undergarments, was lying on Terra, who was dressed similarly. Embarrassed, the two dived under the covers. Aqua held up the blanket to cover her top.

The next morning, Eraqus sat happily in the dining room. A delicious breakfast assortment was set on the table. Ven entered the room, taking a seat next to the master. The master was happy that he had solved his mystery from the previous night. Although, he couldn't help but wonder if his apprentice had solved his mystery.

The comment completely replaced Eraqus's confusion with rage. Terra entered the room with a smile.

The boy gulped. Unsure of whether his master was angry at the comment or something else, he braced himself for a lecture.

Oh Snap on a stick, Terra is going to get it. Poor Ven, scared for life/

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

Ven swung open the door.

Yes the cutscenes for that, seen make you think their talking about it, considering how they look at each other but no but a moraltiy lesson.
and another awesome skit. i loved it, I see nothing gets past Terra, huh. and yes this club does need more fanservice.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Oh Snap on a stick, Terra is going to get it. Poor Ven, scared for life/

Yeah, another visitor!

Hopefully Ven doesn't get scarred for life. Then again, considering what he just saw...

Yes the cutscenes for that, seen make you think their talking about it, considering how they look at each other but no but a moraltiy lesson.
and another awesome skit. i loved it, I see nothing gets past Terra, huh. and yes this club does need more fanservice.

Of course! Terra's too vigilant to let something slip past him.

I'll throw out as many original skits as I can think of to get the fanservice up.

LadyScythe

Website
www.youtube.com

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Ven swung open the door.

hahahahahahahahqhahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! EPIC FUNNINESS Eraqus is pissed, Terra's Quagmiring Aqua, and Ven just sits there, observing....

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Ven swung open the door.

Oh, Ven, you and your freakish cock block powers.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
hahahahahahahahqhahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! EPIC FUNNINESS Eraqus is pissed, Terra's Quagmiring Aqua, and Ven just sits there, observing....

Haha, thanks.

Oh, Ven, you and your freakish cock block powers.

Haha, yeah, but when I edited it and put it on fanfiction , his powers didn't stop them that night =)

Oh it's him alright, after hearing in in Batman and Public Enemies, I'm surpised how young he sounds for Terra.

Well, since both you and IMBD say it's him, I'm gonna go with it. And yeah, I'm impressed at how young he sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back