• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⌊❂♥ ♔ ~Axel x Kairi Fanclub~ ♔ ♥❂⌉

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
yeah, that's retarded they might as well just make it all right, or make it all wrong

no kh wiki why?

I looked on bolth kh wiki and wikipedia but they bolth didn't say who was working on it :/

because it's a site were anyone can change the information so it's not always 100% valid teust my i went there and changed afew things my self. When ever you need to search something KH related use the KHI search engine or google.

impart

Climb The Sky
lol yeah, ive seen them be wrong before.
the FF wiki I had to change something. lol
but I usually check if it has a source, if its something I didn't know, and its a pretty good place for news

impart

Climb The Sky
added to the reasons~

yeah, I would have thought they wouldn't get along at first but then eventually they would, they're both not unreasonable people...

Yes Siax the cock blocker! Axel would have had Kairi, all he had to do was tell her his sod story and Kairi would had gone all fan girl on him!

impart

Climb The Sky
lol yeah, how can you not have sympathy for the boy though, really

Pluto's a cock block too. hahah

I half sympathize with Axel :/

no I'll say Pluto is more like a wing man lol cause he obliviously like Axel and if Pluto likes someone then they are a cool person! 8D

impart

Climb The Sky
I feel really bad for him, he lost his best friend, id do anything to try to get him back too, if I were him
I wonder what he would have done, had his plan worked and Sora came to her rescue.

lol yeah <3 Pluto

Axel's plan would had failed. He said he was going to use Kairi to turn Sora into a heartless so Roxas can be reborn. I think Axel knows that Kairi was apart of Roxas birth but dont know exactly how it happened.

impart

Climb The Sky
ahhhh I suck. okay the fic I havent started to type up yet because I hate the begining XD
and last week I was doped up on pain killers cuz I had my wisdom teeth removed,
and it was super hard to concentrate, and I was like super sleepy all the time.
yaaay Tylenol 3~

im going to be away for the weekend but when I get back ill type up a few chapters. I promise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back