• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

∙:(♦):∙ The Larxene Fanclub ∙:(♦):∙

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Re: ~<♦>~ *The Larxene FanClub* ~<♦>~

*fails to escape*

Wish I could participate in some intelligent discussion/ranting/character analysis, but I've really nothing to add. Aside from the observation that Marluxia, too, deserves an FC. Eh. Irrelevant.

The sicko in me is reminded of Larxene/Namine. ._. I'm sorry, but it IS.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards

I_Kind_of_Feel_Bad_for_Larxene_by_ladychimera.jpg

I lol'd. <_<

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Lawl, I saw that on DA yesterday XD.Lol @ last panel. The irony xD

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

MelodiousNymph and Cinollex welcome to the FC hope you have fun here

Also I am going to post some of my fav fids of Larxene and some music I think that will fit nice for her that will be leter though

As for Larxene haveing a soft spot...No but maybe when she was a child.And maybe somthing things happend to her as a kid that made her the way she is now.
I will always see her as a (You all should know by now Idont like to se those kinds of words =x)strait up idiot I will say.She will always be better than everyone els.And I could never see her with a soft spot but if she DID have one and we found out why she is the way she is it will make things more clear.
Dont ya think?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

She probably kicked dirt in kids faces in pre-school, ate their pudding, and stole the stuffed animals from them.She was born a bitch c:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Roxas, too. Poor kid was picked on everyone in pre-school :/

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Alright! I added the two new ones in. Quite the success we are having, I think :p.

Still, I do wish we learn more about the Organization members in 358/2 Days, including our dear Larxene. But, on top that the CoM members are nowhere to be seen minus a piece of Zexion that is merely a memory, and it seems to focus more on the KH2 ones from what I've been noting, along with this random Xion crap stealing unnecessary screen time, it seems the light is dimming more and more on the Castle Oblivion group. I mean, damn, I know they die, but come on...not even one fracking art about them at all? Bunch of biased beshes.

I won't shut up until I see either Lexeaus [I swear, the poor guy. He's so stagnant as a character], Vexen, or Marly and Larxie. And that does not include game play.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Alright! I added the two new ones in. Quite the success we are having, I think :p.

Still, I do wish we learn more about the Organization members in 358/2 Days, including our dear Larxene. But, on top that the CoM members are nowhere to be seen minus a piece of Zexion that is merely a memory, and it seems to focus more on the KH2 ones from what I've been noting, along with this random Xion crap stealing unnecessary screen time, it seems the light is dimming more and more on the Castle Oblivion group. I mean, damn, I know they die, but come on...not even one fracking art about them at all? Bunch of biased beshes.

I won't shut up until I see either Lexeaus [I swear, the poor guy. He's so stagnant as a character], Vexen, or Marly and Larxie. And that does not include game play.

Poor Lexeaus gets no love! There's definatley gonna be character development of him in Days. I like him already though :love:.

It's because they get only a little snip of Days, then die. :cry:

I would love to see the CoM group too. :36: And not just for one little scene.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I want the CoM group to appear too. Marly and Larxene made DEEP impressions on me as characters.

L

Lady Yuki

I like the way this was made hope you think the same =x

I also think this song will fit her pretty well.Hehe also this is just what I think so please dont be rude heh...I get teased witht he music I like =x Anyway here it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back