• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

† The Kaizer Fanclub †

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Re: † The Kaizer Fanclub †

Damn, I want some warmer weather. Think I caught a cold >_o Also, anyone close to a new box in rep? Been doing a few things with my Sig and other stuff. Trying to be more active around here plus other sites. Other site I go to is down and I was going to do a fair share of posting :| Trying to get Platinum here. Shouldn't take me no longer then the spring time. If it wasn't for the sex thread being deleted I think I'd be near 2,400 posts.

Last edited:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

(It's so quiet.... anyway..) So, school started again today. You all happy about that? Or are you as bummed as I am? Or what, if not that?
Me, yea, I'm really bummed. It sucks. I prefer going to working and resting or relaxing elseways to spending 8+ hours in a school and more time after on school-related jazz. Really, today had to be the longest school day I've had all year. I was tired and it just dragged on. Especially my 3rd hour class which already goes slow from my teacher's continuous lecture. That place the AC ended up being like a lullaby and I dozed and just let myself sleep most all fourth hour, too. XP But, at least it's all almost over. Which I'm happy about, but also not, sadly. But whatever.
As well, did you guys have a good holiday? Mine was okay but also sucked so much at times. A fair shade of bad things happenedx_x Enjoying Christmas and New Years and all the time with Kai was great though.
Oh, and Happy New Year, all, since I missed that one tooXPPP

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

Jesus. I envy you. AC in winter? :| I'd rather have that then this damn cold windy weather. I can't really go jogging or running out in it. It sucks. And also, thanks to everyone for the rep <3 I've managed to get to the front page o_O I have to spread rep out again to all of you. Been awhile really. I'll do it more since I'll be on more. I should at least help all of you get your boxes as well :3 Also, gosh dang it. I want inferno back. I want clans/squads/guilds/whateveryouwanttocallthem back. I hope Neo has something good and it works. Along with that. I probably, may or may not, create a clan. Probably leave that up to Kain. Tho... she tried but It went nowhere since no one approved her :|

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com

I have been playing the inferno lately and I got all of the spells now.I have been really bored.And thank you all for the rep.Now I'm 9 away from a new box.I'll return the rep as soon as possible.

Obito

Awards

So whats up guys.I havent posted in here in a long long time.How have you all been?

Blackcat

Im doing goood,but Idk about,tomorrow could be a whole other story.But I'll just sit and wait like I'm doing right now to see what the Jonas Brothers have to say in their "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"(yes I'm a Jonagirl)OOOOO I'm so excited!!!!
Anybody else happy today????

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

Not entirely sure just yet. I've been tossing up Enigma, Johan, Kre, Longing Redemption, Everlast and Breaking Solitude. Two are rather long. But I've been going with those for the most part. Not sure if I will. I like Kaizer. But I like change ever so often. Just not sure what to pick just yet.

Ventus

oh geez, why the hell haven't you guys posted? =0 hell, as if i posted very often as to say that. Damn, tell me if that didn't make sense =/
Btw, hi there '-'

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

Hey all. If you are still around that is.. How are you? I've been... dead for a while, I guess. Haven't been here or posting. I kinda miss it, but I'm too busy. There's a lot of stuff going on in my life right now. It's sad that being sick is the only thing that leads me on these forums, but oh well XP It's really too early for this, though; I want to sleep!!!!
Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well and having a good start to the new year. As well, the nation has a new president, w00~ kool. Eh, I hope to hear from everyone soon; it would be nice.

--Kain.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

Have you decided to stick with Kaizer yet?Just throwing it out there.How's everyone been?
Not sure really :/ For the moment I'll stick with Kaizer tho.
oh geez, why the hell haven't you guys posted? =0 hell, as if i posted very often as to say that. Damn, tell me if that didn't make sense =/
Btw, hi there '-'
Oh hey Tosh. And yea. No postage :/ But everyone has been keeping in touch with each other at another site.. so yea >_> I can give ya the name if you want o_O
Hey all. If you are still around that is.. How are you? I've been... dead for a while, I guess. Haven't been here or posting. I kinda miss it, but I'm too busy. There's a lot of stuff going on in my life right now. It's sad that being sick is the only thing that leads me on these forums, but oh well XP It's really too early for this, though; I want to sleep!!!!
Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well and having a good start to the new year. As well, the nation has a new president, w00~ kool. Eh, I hope to hear from everyone soon; it would be nice.

--Kain.
>_> Wait.. so youre dead? Necrophilia ftl ;-;

Blackcat

Havent you heard the posting is like really old,people now a days just dont talk.No,no,its just everyones busy,its really sad on how much no one talks on here anymore.Like I come on everyday pretty much but I dont want to be like the only one that posts on here cause i know all of you guys are busy.And if i kept posting it would get annoying to me and to you probably.And,as well,I'm not much of a poster on here,i just veiw stuff and then leave.My opinions are in my head.

But yeah hows everybody doing...like i havent asked that a million times before.Ive been fundraising for my dance school,we need money for a convention.Oh,and yes me and my English teacher dont get along very well...even if we dont "see" each other.(dont ask why we dont see each other)All she is,is happy.Thats it,she NEVER gets mad,it is very annoying.And does anyone like my new avyand sig??But thats pretty much it on the "whats new" scale.
Well ttygl ^_^

Last edited:

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com

I should post here more. Heck :/ I should be on KHI more. I've been on another forum lately. With a lot of the people from here. I'm a mod over there so yea.. plus there's going to be an inferno. So yea.. Hope everyone I haven't talked to is doing well >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back