• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

“Cloud running around nature” FFVII Part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nighthawk711

Awards
Some expectations and hopes I have for our leaving Midgar experience in Part 2

-Brief explanation/back story as to why the surrounding area outside Midgar is a wasteland, we know it’s from mako extraction but further emphasis on the deforestation and lack of greenery is really appealing to me

-Transition or cutscene (dialogue) between wasteland and vast green area in the chocobo farm region, further story connection to the giant snake boss/desert patches

-game may start off with Cloud’s story of Nibelheim, so maybe this sequence will be more impactful to these elements?

-PHS introduced by someone (maybe avalanche or connection to Intermission Episode? Would be odd for them to pull it out of nowhere. The PHS breaks up the party, which may offer split “open world” or opportunity to switch between different environments with each group

-I want to see EVERY character in my party chocobo riding next to cloud not just him 😂

-Nature depictions I’m visualizing: swimming small creeks, forests, flowers (dialogue with Aerith) and scenery that matches the battlescene background where you first get attacked by Yuffie in OG

MOST IMPORTANT TO ME BUT UNLIKELY: crossing paths with Zacks cliff. It was referenced symbolically as we’ve been told it took several days for Cloud to reach Midgar on foot. So we may actually encounter it . Aerith is drawn to spirits so I find it necessary and a real missed opportunity if they don’t add some nonchalant flashbacks or atleast a small reference or symbol of the cliff’s significance.

If you know who is somehow actually alive then maybe that will be there excuse for not acknowledging it though. I’m excited to see how they present these elements!

Last edited:
Awards
Some expectations and hopes I have for our leaving Midgar experience in Part 2

-Brief explanation/back story as to why the surrounding area outside Midgar is a wasteland, we know it’s from mako extraction but further emphasis on the deforestation and lack of greenery is really appealing to me

-Transition or cutscene (dialogue) between wasteland and vast green area in the chocobo farm region, further story connection to the giant snake boss/desert patches

-game may start off with Cloud’s story of Nibelheim, so maybe this sequence will be more impactful to these elements?

-PHS introduced by someone (maybe avalanche or connection to Intermission Episode? Would be odd for them to pull it out of nowhere. The PHS breaks up the party, which may offer split “open world” or opportunity to switch between different environments with each group

-I want to see EVERY character in my party chocobo riding next to cloud not just him 😂

-Nature depictions I’m visualizing: swimming small creeks, forests, flowers (dialogue with Aerith) and scenery that matches the battlescene background where you first get attacked by Yuffie in OG

MOST IMPORTANT TO ME BUT UNLIKELY: crossing paths with Zacks cliff. It was referenced symbolically as we’ve been told it took several days for Cloud to reach Midgar on foot. So we may actually encounter it . Aerith is drawn to spirits so I find it necessary and a real missed opportunity if they don’t add some nonchalant flashbacks or atleast a small reference or symbol of the cliff’s significance.

If you know who is somehow actually alive then maybe that will be there excuse for not acknowledging it though. I’m excited to see how they present these elements!
My expectations:
Nibelheim Flashback, with likely Crisis Core content
Chocobos.

Back