• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

єχιт тяαη¢є яємιχ [Sign Up//OOC] Vσ¢αℓσι∂ яσℓєρℓαу

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
єχιт тяαη¢є яємιχ [Sign Up//OOC] Vσ¢αℓσι∂ яσℓєρℓαу

Many a year ago, a group of scientists that worked for Kangen Corp., a large electronics company that made everything from televisions to video games to computers, had been given the task to create a perfect robot. A being that was able to do absolutely anything it was told. Cooking, cleaning, entertaining, working, building. They were to be a revolutionary tool to make the human race more comfortable.

After so long of building prototypes, the scientists somehow had come across a way to not only create the perfect household tool robot, but to also give that robot a personality and emotions. Although they was technically artificial feelings, they were very real. The robots were also be expanded beyond household work to do extraordinary tasks, like sing beautiful music or paint masterpieces. They could even grow and mature like regular humans. There was barely anything they couldn't do. Their singing, though, it seemed, was simply amazing. That was why Kangen Corp. decided to call the robots, VOCALOID.

When VOCALOID were first showcased, they were immediatly all the rage. Everyone was talking about getting their hands on one and making it do all sorts of things. But just like anything that's really popular, they quickly became sold out in every store in town while many people still didn't have one. They were in very high demand, thus making local and national department stores stock up in them. There were many failures, though, from the rushed production after the boom in demand. Only several actually work properly. Therefor, they are no longer sold in stores.

---

This roleplay is a nearby-future-based roleplay about teenagers, adults, children and VOCALOID in regular life. It's pretty simple, except the fact that the VOCALOID are like celebrities. Well, they ARE celebrities. They are featured in many music videos, movies, magazines, and all over the internet. Also, they have seveal albums out.

In order to have a VOCALOID, it must have a Master. A Master is just a human that owns the VOCALOID and preforms maintenence when necessary.

VOCALOID are bad actors. Meaning, if they are in a music video where there's murder going on, chances are they're actually being murdered and injured. You see, when these music videos are over, the VOCALOID are reset so no injuries are sustained or so that they aren't permanently dead. But, here's the deal: VOCALOID can only be reset every 48 hours. That's two days. If a VOCALOID that has been reset say, a couple minutes before, is hit by a semi and dies, then one has to wait 48 hours before being able to reset their VOCALOID again. However, a VOCALOID can only be dead for 24 hours before uninstalling themselves. Once a VOCALOID is uninstalled, whether from uninstalling themselves or their masters uninstalling them, they lose all and everything. They become empty shells. They can preform cleaning duties, but they cannot speak or have a personality anymore.

---

I realize that this may be confusing to you, but feel free to private message me or post on here any questions that you have for me. I'll try to clear you right up.

---
[Click names for picture]
CANON VOCALOID LIST

Miku Hatsune -- Taken by VOCALOID2
Miko Hatsune -- Untaken
Kaito Shion -- Untaken
Akaito Shion -- Untaken
Meiko Sakine -- Untaken
Len Kagamine -- Untaken
Rin Kagamine -- Untaken
Luka Megurine -- Untaken
Gumi Megpoid -- Untaken
Gakupo Kamui -- Untaken
Haku Yowane -- Untaken
Neru Akita -- Untaken
Black Rock Shooter -- Ta-chan

---
ORIGINAL CHARACTER HUMAN LIST

Sakura Namiko -- Taken by VOCALOID2
---

GENERAL TEMPLATE

NAME
[Legal name and alias, if any]
[If human, say their age. If VOCALOID, state what age they look]
PERSONALITY
[Point form is fine, paragraphs are nice, too.]
APPEARENCE
[Pictures.
Only necessary, really, if you're human, but if you want,
put picture for a VOCALOID. Must be them, though.]
RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY
[Friends, crushes, dating, mothers,
sisters, fathers, brothers, ect.]
GRADE/JOB
[If in school, state grade. If out of school, state job.
If they're in school and working, state both.]
MASTER/VOCALOID
[If you're human and have a VOCALOID, say which.
If you're a VOCALOID, say your master.

---

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
Re: єχιт тяαη¢є яємιχ [Sign Up//OOC] Vσ¢αℓσι∂ яσℓєρℓαу

NAME
Hatsune Miku
PERSONALITY
-Sweet
-Excited
-Hyperactive
-Blushy
-A little dense
-Friendly
APPEARENCE
http://i29.tinypic.com/309khu0.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY
-Twin sister of Miko
-Friend of all VOCALOID
-Large crush on Kaito
GRADE/JOB
She goes to school not to learn, but to socialize. She goes to school and works, nonetheless.
She's in grade elevin, and she's a famous techno-pop star.
MASTER
Sakura Namiko

NAME
Sakura Namiko
PERSONALITY
-Shy
-Silent
-Smart
-Bookworm
-Modest
-Flustered
APPEARENCE
http://i25.tinypic.com/j09z0j.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY
Father named Ryo Namiko,
Sister named Yanima Namiko,
Mother deceased.
GRADE/JOB
Grade nine.
VOCALOID
Miku Hatsune

Last edited:

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ

I'll post a temp soon and I want Black Rock Shooter =D

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ

NAME
Black Rock Shooter, Her Master likes to call her Musume
PERSONALITY
She's quiet and serious but enjoys playing guitar
APPEARENCE
http://poisondusk.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/brshuke.jpeg
RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY
She has no Family or Friends
GRADE/JOB
Grade 10 (She's been put in School in an attempt to get her some friends)
MASTER/VOCALOID
Mr. Fujimoto

NAME
Hiroshi Fujimoto
PERSONALITY
He used to be a fun and innocent person as a child, but now he is a boring Working man with an ambition to get ahead
APPEARENCE
http://i25.tinypic.com/dwsv7p.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS & FAMILY
His mother died and he rarely talks to his father, He only has friends from work. He Doesn't date anyone and has no children but considers Black Rock Shooter as his daughter
GRADE/JOB
He works at a huge company, but doesn't talk enough about it for anyone to really know except those who work with hm
MASTER/VOCALOID
Black Rock Shooter

Is this okay?

Nami

usually not funny

I demand more joiners. D<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back