• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ø+The Reversed Hearts v2.0+ø~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Well, it came time for them to finally purge FI. But, like I promised, TRH had to live on, and it will. :)

THE R£VERS£D HEARTS ® » KHInsider's first FAMILY. ~~♪

NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW MEMBERS AT THIS TIME, THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
The Reversed Hearts was a group I made here when I first joined KHI. Over the years, it has become a very close knitted family between a few people, including myself. I love all those guys; Kiro, *twilight_riku*, saratp, chemmyy, mew ichigo, _Riku_, HS, and slinky. =] A year or so ago, we were all on almost everyday and before Forum Insanity was wiped, this FAMILY had over 7,000 posts. We loved each other, and still do to this very day. Although everyone has been very busy as of late, they all still try to get on as much as they can.

You can join on one condition, you have to answer this quesiton; Why do you want to join our family? =]

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You can join on one condition, you have to answer this quesiton; Why do you want to join our family? =]

Because I luvz yooz! :snuggles: Also, I like to be nice and make new friends. :kissies and huggies to all: I promise to post everyday unless my illness forbids me to do so. :gives snuggles: <3<3<3

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
Illness? 0.o

What illness would that be?

And yeah. I was never that active on these forums, but, I sort of pop in on KHI every once and awhile and post here when I do, usually.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Illness? 0.o

What illness would that be?

And yeah. I was never that active on these forums, but, I sort of pop in on KHI every once and awhile and post here when I do, usually.

I have Lukemia. :sad:

I has to go to the Hospital because of it. Chemotherapy sucks ass and makes me hurt, and feel sick, and my hair fall out. :cries: :doesn't want to go:

Thats okay, I luvz yooz anyways. :kissies KiroPi:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Aww, CC, I'm soo sorry. :(

Welcome to The Reversed Hearts. You have that kind of light about you and perkiness that we need here. ^_^ You remind me of my reallyyyy good friend Chemmy. <3 She was the best, and also MEW!!!! I miss them both.

Y

Yannis

Why do you want to join our family? =]
To be cool ;-/

:)

If that´s not good answer, then I say I give you rep today if I can join

I have Lukemia. :sad:

I has to go to the Hospital because of it. Chemotherapy sucks ass and makes me hurt, and feel sick, and my hair fall out. :cries: :doesn't want to go:

Thats okay, I luvz yooz anyways. :kissies KiroPi:
Are you girl or boy?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Aww, CC, I'm soo sorry. :(

Welcome to The Reversed Hearts. You have that kind of light about you and perkiness that we need here. ^_^ You remind me of my reallyyyy good friend Chemmy. <3 She was the best, and also MEW!!!! I miss them both.

Iz be okayz! :kissies Silver San:

Iz happy perky person! Iz loves everybobby! <3<3<3 :huggles everybobby:

Iz yooz Bribing Silver San! >:3

Are you girl or boy?

Iz a lady! I has boobies!!! 8D

:huggles YannisPi:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
CC, you're too much. <3 What's your real name, hun?

Yannis said:
To be cool ;-/

:)

You'll have to come up with something a little better than that. :3 Rep is a good start though.

ChocobosComet said:
Iz yooz Bribing Silver San! >:3
Ohh it's not bribing, but a friendly agreement. =D

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
My friends call me Mike.

Hiz Mike!

I haz a friend named Mike! He's uh...different. :S I doubt yooz iz anything like himz though.

Yooz iz a boy scout!? My brother Adrian iz taking the test to become an Eagle! Hez young dough so they may not let him. :( :gives huggies to Adrian:

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
My boss has lukemia. I'm sorry, Edith.

I'm definitely no boy scout, xD, but I do martial arts. I have a black belt test in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back