• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ø+The Reversed Hearts v2.0+ø~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Sacred Silver, I will give you rep and I will advert this club in my signature! ;3

Is it a deal?

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yannis said:
Sacred Silver, I will give you rep and I will advert this club in my signature! ;3

Is it a deal?
Alright, welcome to the family. Call me Mike. =)

Charles said:
How's school for everyone?
It's actually really amazing so far!! I love all my classes!

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Alright, welcome to TRH, Ragnarok. Everyone say hi! xD

I like being on first name basis'... so, what's your name Rag? :3

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Fuzzy!!! :3 Yooz gots kitties and doggies Charlie! :3 Iz likes kitties! Yooz named a Saint Bernard 'Gargantua'. Dats funny! Iz likes! it! :3

Myz brother has a kitty named Cait Sith! He's got white paws and Grey fur and he wears a little red handkerchief Iz made for himz! :snuggles kitty: :3

He just gots a dog tooz. Iz don't knows what he named himz yet though. I heard he's huuuge! :3

Iz wants a kitty! But momma says nuu. :iz sad: :(

Yooz can probably sees da pattern of the names weez gives our pets huh? :blushes embarrassed:

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah, my dogs are big beasties too. They're bigger than me if they stand up on their hind legs...and they both weigh more than me.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I wish mew, HS, and slink would come back. as well as chemmy and sara.

And where is *t_r* with mah animation!? xD

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Iz may not beez on for a day or twoz. I gotta goz stay at the hospital cause Iz fellz again at school. Mommaz taking meez tommorowz cause its late and iz needz to sleeps. :huggleSnuggles friends: Bye byez! :3 Iz luvz yooz guyz! <3<3

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
My computer is frozen on this page. xD So excuse me if this message is a little long.

K. I'm sick. Not as in, wildly sick, but I think I might throw up. I've loaded myself with energy drinks and I'm extremely hyper, but I have no solid food in my stomach. I'm in a great mood, I cleaned the house and my mom who usually dislikes me is extremely happy with me because I'm being pleasant. But I'm also in an awful mood and I just yelled at my girlfriend for being unreliable when she was supposed to contact me today.

I just ate the first bite of food I've had all day, a bagel, and every bite made me feel like I was going to blow chunks all over the effing place. But I think it's subsiding. I ate two chewable tablets of some stomach calming thing and it made me sicker. I'm nice right now and I'm mean. I'm happy right now and I'm pissed. xD

So, what else to say? I think I'll give you guys a little summary about who I am.

I'm one of the few males you'll ever meet that doesn't care about sex. I've never asked my girlfriend for sex, and I'm a virgin at seventeen. I'm also moderately good looking. That's not a boast. I have like three girls other than my girlfriend after me right now, but, I love the girl I'm with. Call me crazy.

In the past I've smoked marijuana, gotten drunk, and even done 'shrooms. In the past year I've probably experienced more than I've ever experienced in my entire life. This summer I was arrested for underaged drinking, but I know cops, so I got off scot-free. My friend wasn't so lucky. He got a fine. It didn't go on his permanent record though.

I was grounded and in a pretty sorry state. I was secluded from my friends and my girlfriend, and I thrive on social interaction. So I was falling into some sort of rut, but, it wasn't depression. I've never been depressed, because I'm almost always unconditionally happy.

So time went by and I got ungrounded. Then, my friend took me for a ride in his new car. We were going around a corner, and he lost control of the wheel. His car started going one way, then suddenly swerved and went the other. When people say that time slows by in a car accident, they're lying. Things happened so fast that I didn't know what was going on.

The car spun out of control, went into a ditch, and the back two tires blew out. The front right tire ramped off of the ditch, the car flipped, and hit a fence. I found myself utterly confused and unsure of whether or not I was hurt.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and I fell. I had no idea I was even upside down. My friend is cursing, a loud alarm is going off and the airbags didn't deploy. I try to regain my bearings and fumble around for the door, which I eventually find, and fling open. The car lurches. It was on top of the fence, a little. So I climb up, balance, and then leap. I fall a bit and land in a ditch next to my snapple, stand, and then my friend falls on me.

We get up, look at the car, and smoke is billowing out, but we recieved no injuries, except I got whiplash which is where your back hurts because of the sudden change in direction. The car was totalled, my friend got arrested by the police when they arrived on the scene for possession of illegal substances (marijuana), and I was let off the hook because I didn't do anything wrong. My mom picked me up and brought me home.

So I'm at home and she's bitching me out. Why? Because I was in a car accident. I don't understand it, but, that's how my life goes. xD

Now school has started, I've come clean from alcohol and drugs, and word of my summer exploits have spread. I lost a lot of friends and I don't really trust most of the people I was closest with once, because of the incident with the cops. Some of them ditched me and left me to face the consequences.

I only really trust my girlfriend, who still does drugs, and I don't really have a best friend anymore. But I have a lot of pretty good friends. It's my senior year, though, and most of my friends last year were seniors that are now in college.

xD

Computer unfroze, but there's my current rant on myself. I don't know why I explained this to you guys, because, being completely honest...I don't care what other people think of me. But the mood I'm in and the current state of my mind and body left me with the urge to pour my energy into something. I guess this was it.

Also, I usually have fantastic grammar and punctuation. I doubt there's one typo in that entire rant, but, my use of commas and punctuation could have been better. I wasn't paying attention to it.

=D

Sorry for that huge lump of text. You might not feel up to reading all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back