• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

» [ the adam young fanclub ] « [ where ecstasy becomes cavalier ] ☼

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
Re: » [ the adam young fanclub ] « [ see you at the beach ] ☼

I heard of Owl City by watching a random video on youtube that had Rainbow Veins playing in the background. I heard that Owl City was releasing a new CD in a month so I listened to all of his music and fell in love <3

We definitely need a Lights fanclub. She is like the female electronic music goddess <33333333333

Have any of you heard his new song, To the Sky? It's for that new owl movie (hehe irony)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

EVERYBODY!

Owl City University

GO GO GO

<3

we should totally make a KHI house/campus thing. as soon as I figure it out! 8D;;

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

I heard of Owl City by watching a random video on youtube that had Rainbow Veins playing in the background. I heard that Owl City was releasing a new CD in a month so I listened to all of his music and fell in love <3

Oh my gosh, lol me too, in some cases at the very least.
And that's great, I need his music on my ipod. XDDDDD
Just need to get more Itunes money. XD

We definitely need a Lights fanclub. She is like the female electronic music goddess <33333333333

Oh man, that's 2 fanclubs on my to do list. Lol, but yes, she is verily indeed awesome.......and talented. Follow her on Twitter and everything. :) Spent alot of my Itunes money on her CD. lol.

Have any of you heard his new song, To the Sky? It's for that new owl movie (hehe irony)

Ooh, I think I know which one your talking about, Tales of Gahoole or something like that, yeah, I need to check that out then! XD

Sparks

gone

Lol Aria was the person who told me about Owl City like over a year ago. Then I listened to Fireflies and Hello Seattle and I think If My Heart Was A House. I was instantly in love with If My Heart Was A House and I didn't really like the other songs that he did because it was so different and I thought, PHHST AUTO-TUNE. So I really wasn't a true fan for a while. Then I decided to give him another chance and I loved some of his other songs like Fuzzy Blue Lights and Fireflies and was starting to really like his music style. Then the Fireflies craze hit and I began to LOVE it. I was one of those people, but then again I was also the one telling my friends whenever it came on, "I knew this song before it was popular!!! :D *squee*" Then I got sick of it and looked up all of his other songs and downloaded it. He's most definetly the artist with the most played songs on my mp3 :3 Then I found Lights and became obsessed with her music cause its different, but kinda along the same lines. Then in the Owl City fanclub I leanred about Sky Sailing and his many other side projects (Port Blue, SWD, Windsor Airlift, etc.) and I'm am offically a superfan. My parents don't understand me at all. Especially when I begged my mom to go see one of his concerts like 3 state lines away from ours lol. I said that I wouldn't care, she said she did.

Haha my story is long. :p
<3

metrifyx

May I join? I love Adam and his music, it's helped me through some hard times. <3
My favorite song by him would have to be Fuzzy Blue Lights.

Esso

Fire Breaker

EVERYBODY!

Owl City University

GO GO GO

<3

we should totally make a KHI house/campus thing. as soon as I figure it out! 8D;;
...8D*still needs to figure it out too*
Lol Aria was the person who told me about Owl City like over a year ago. Then I listened to Fireflies and Hello Seattle and I think If My Heart Was A House. I was instantly in love with If My Heart Was A House and I didn't really like the other songs that he did because it was so different and I thought, PHHST AUTO-TUNE. So I really wasn't a true fan for a while. Then I decided to give him another chance and I loved some of his other songs like Fuzzy Blue Lights and Fireflies and was starting to really like his music style. Then the Fireflies craze hit and I began to LOVE it. I was one of those people, but then again I was also the one telling my friends whenever it came on, "I knew this song before it was popular!!! :D *squee*" Then I got sick of it and looked up all of his other songs and downloaded it. He's most definetly the artist with the most played songs on my mp3 :3 Then I found Lights and became obsessed with her music cause its different, but kinda along the same lines. Then in the Owl City fanclub I leanred about Sky Sailing and his many other side projects (Port Blue, SWD, Windsor Airlift, etc.) and I'm am offically a superfan. My parents don't understand me at all. Especially when I begged my mom to go see one of his concerts like 3 state lines away from ours lol. I said that I wouldn't care, she said she did.

<3
I discovered Owl City by the radio, just didn't bother looking into it at first. Then after some lurking around the Media section I got real interested.

May I join? I love Adam and his music, it's helped me through some hard times. <3

Welcome new member :3

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

ah! sure! i'll add you in just a second :3 sorry, i've been away from the forums for a little while, but i'm back now!

Aria

braver by the minute

<3

Hehe you said he sounded like a boy band when I first showed you XD I'm glad you introduced me to Fuzzy Blue Lights because it's one of my favorite Owl City songs ever <3 And you also introduced me to Lights. Ahhhhh I love her!

Sparks

gone

Hehe you said he sounded like a boy band when I first showed you XD I'm glad you introduced me to Fuzzy Blue Lights because it's one of my favorite Owl City songs ever <3 And you also introduced me to Lights. Ahhhhh I love her!

Thats cause I thought he did at first!!! xD and thats one of my favorites too :) and I love Lights too!! She also needs to make new music!!! But I read Adam's latest blog entry and he says he's like 3/4ths done with the new album he's making cause the entry was all about recording!!!! <333333 *squeeeee fandom*" :D/is Adam Young nerd

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

aaaghh I have to keep up with the blog!! I keep forgetting! ;w; and he usually writes so well and I love it but it takes time to read~

and I got an OCU friend request from amber~ that's you, right sparks? *U*

Sparks

gone

!!!!!Yes!!!!! ;3; It is me cause my name is Amber c:

and yeah it took me like forever to read! But I wanted to read it anyways so it didn't take as long as I thought cause I was so detirmined to read it lol :p

Gaaaaaaah me and my friend are thinking of doing an Owl City duet for the talent show next year (or this year if theres time after I get the heet music haha) it makes me feel happy :3

MAJOR IMPOSSIBLE ACHIEVMENT IN MY LIFE THOUGH: Sing a duet with Adam <33333 holy shitake mushrooms I would just die of happiness afterwards :D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

OH GOD that'd be amazing ;wwwwwwwww; i'd have to survive through it though, make sure not to die of happiness either <3

Sparks

gone

I would LOOOOVEE x3 to like harmonize like Breanne Duren does for Fuzzy Blue Lights, like that would just make my life, for the rest of my life lol <33

Sparks

gone

Hey hey hey heyyyy c:

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;

ohgoddammitmeteorshowerisalreadytaken ;______;

I want to join, plz. His music cheers me up immensly. : D

Sparks

gone

I actully just learned how to play a partially covered version of Meteor Shower c: I was so happy when I could find sheet music for it :D

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

gah do you still have the link to it?! O_O

lenny, i'll add you when you think of a song~

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Can I join! I recently downloaded Ocean Eyes and I'm already in love with it. Instantly Ipoded. :)

Hello Seatle! *techno beat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back