• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+¥•The Nobody Fanclub•¥+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

When should we hav da party?

• December 23rd (night)

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • December 24th <idk?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • December 26th (night)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December 27th (night)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • January 1st (night)

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
lol Hollow-chan... well you have no reason to be wierded out, we're friends now...

Marluxia777

Haha I'd tell you that I was hanging with a buddy playing video games all night xD but maybe there's more to the story lol jk
I slept 12 hours straight today lol I fell asleep at 4:30pm and woke up at 4:30am lol so i'm all rested up...
Awww why you gotta do that?

I have some news for everyone of my friends here but I need to figure out how to tell everyone...

Marluxia777

Im sorry for such a short notice but here is some news for anyone who didn't get it: I am officially leaving KHI. I'll miss this fc and I'll miss all of the members but I have to go.

I'm leaving Sparks in control of the +¥•Nobody Fanclub•¥+ from here on out.

BYE EVERYONE!!

Sparks

gone
Haha I'd tell you that I was hanging with a buddy playing video games all night xD but maybe there's more to the story lol jk
I slept 12 hours straight today lol I fell asleep at 4:30pm and woke up at 4:30am lol so i'm all rested up...
Awww why you gotta do that?

I have some news for everyone of my friends here but I need to figure out how to tell everyone...
You have no idea how hard that made me laugh. xD
Baaaaaad Amber, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad lol
Im sorry for such a short notice but here is some news for anyone who didn't get it: I am officially leaving KHI. I'll miss this fc and I'll miss all of the members but I have to go.

I'm leaving Sparks in control of the +¥•Nobody Fanclub•¥+ from here on out.

BYE EVERYONE!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww I'll take good care of it Matt :'c I'll miss you lots on here and I hope one that you find what you want to.
Bye <3

Marluxia777

Haha laugh all you want Amber xD and yeah I know you will :3 thanks for the heart <3
Awww I'll miss ya too Arfy-chan...*hugs*

I hope there's no confusion for you Amber...I'm here for tonight but starting tomorrow I won't be here...

EDIT: yep cya...

Sparks

gone
Haha laugh all you want Amber xD and yeah I know you will :3 thanks for the heart <3
Awww I'll miss ya too Arfy-chan...*hugs*

I hope there's no confusion for you Amber...I'm here for tonight but starting tomorrow I won't be here...
Well thats cause I thought of this one time when this one guy from my youth group went on an all guy camping trip and when he came back and told us what happened, he was just like, "We 'watched movies' and 'played card games'" but he used the air quotes so that what it reminded me of :p and your welcome I still love ya like my bestie <3
and no I get that.

Alrighty I'm heading off...wish me luck guys! and take the fc to 10,000 posts while I'm gone got it? lol cya ~

Bye bye Matt >:
I'll be sure to take it to there for you :3
~Amber <3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
we have less than 2000 posts to go Hollow, so I'm pretty sure we can do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back