• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The goldpanner Fanclub©

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
Phew... Good to see you guys. How are you guys? Still enjoy your summer?

I've just enjoyed an anime-manga festival last Saturday, It's bad that my memory stick can't connect right now to share to you guys some pictures that I took in the festival. Just only one day but it's relly fun, yeah... one day for this summer... *()*

Oh yeah, I spent my munnies for the Triple Traid cards, just only 30 munnies. I wish to be like you, gold. :3

huanglulu

Awards
I knooow right? I stay in the city while I go to university, but I live in the country normally.

How does it feels like to live in the country?

I've just enjoyed an anime-manga festival last Saturday, It's bad that my memory stick can't connect right now to share to you guys some pictures that I took in the festival. Just only one day but it's relly fun, yeah... one day for this summer... *()*

Oh yeah, I spent my munnies for the Triple Traid cards, just only 30 munnies. I wish to be like you, gold. :3

I am fine :D
Hope you enjoy yourself at the anime-manga festival. I would love to hear about it :D

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'd love to see those pictures~

I don't know how to play Triple Triad! It looks hard...

kingofgame981

Awards
I'm resize those pictures, so maybe tonight I can upload it and share to you guys. :3

How does it feels like to live in the country?

I am fine :D
Hope you enjoy yourself at the anime-manga festival. I would love to hear about it :D

I can enjoy another one on September. :3 Hope I can enjoy it...

I don't know how to play Triple Triad! It looks hard...
It isn't that hard, just some easy way to learn to play, it's good to relax. :3

I relly relly want to touch or see the inside of KH 358/2 Days Manga when it come out. >"< ƒKƒ“ƒKƒ“NET | ƒRƒ~ƒbƒNƒX
Oh yeah, can you guide me how to regis a SE Japanese Member account?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

huanglulu

Awards
I'm resize those pictures, so maybe tonight I can upload it and share to you guys. :3

Yeah i would love to see those pictures.

I can enjoy another one on September. :3 Hope I can enjoy it...

Oh where would you be going for September? Hope you could enjoy your upcoming trip.

It isn't that hard, just some easy way to learn to play, it's good to relax. :3

I relly relly want to touch or see the inside of KH 358/2 Days Manga when it come out. >"< ƒKƒ“ƒKƒ“NET | ƒRƒ~ƒbƒNƒX
Oh yeah, can you guide me how to regis a SE Japanese Member account?

The cover is so cute and beautiful <3 I want to hold the manga in my hand when it comes out too :3

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OKAY

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kingofgame981

Awards
Okay guys, here are some pictures that I has took. The Doraemon doll is relly cute, I took so much of it. :3 It didn't stand for me to took pictures. :( I wish to see Caramell Danse this time but nothing, maybe next time. :3

There are a place for fan to drew, eh... fanart, right? A place for fan to dubbed of the anime they like, a place for some little like made a model of robot (Shin Sangoku, Gundam, ...) But cosplay still are the best. :3

Sorry for my hand. :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thank you, King!! Ahh man, I wish I could go to one of these someday~

Did you do any voice dubbing?

huanglulu

Awards
@King thanks for sharing the photo there are wonderful. The person who cosplay looks good :3

Thank you, King!! Ahh man, I wish I could go to one of these someday~

Did you do any voice dubbing?

Hope you could get to go to one someday gold :D. I would love to go to one of those cosfeast too.

kingofgame981

Awards
Congratulation for your 1000 posts, gold! \m/

Let's party... on the Internet. :3

@King thanks for sharing the photo there are wonderful. The person who cosplay looks good :3
I wish to see more. This time, there is... not much cosplayers.

E3 is relly cool! I watched it just 3 hours ago but still not... watch all of the videos... Hope the SE E3 site open soon... Oh yeah, the Kinect is relly awesome, wonder how much is it?

kingofgame981

Awards
New day, or not...

Uhm... Can I ask you guys a question? I'm not good at vocabulary so I don't know how to use this word. I like the word "Cavern of Remembrance" in KH2 FM, and then I've thinking "There should be a cavern opposite it" and then I think about "Cavern of Forgotten". I'm still confuse about the word "forget", I don't know how to write this word have a same meaning of the word "oblivion". Hope you guys help me. :D

Z

Zulkir

Heil, it's been...well it felt like a long time since I've posted in the FC section, I'll try to get on MSN once in a while but...bleeargh I'm becoming too lazy for even teh internet.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re:

There is no fes in Australian?

No, I didn't do any voice dubbing, it's kind some embrassing. :3

There are some conventions here, but I've never managed to go to one ^^;

Hope you could get to go to one someday gold :D. I would love to go to one of those cosfeast too.

I am going to try and go to one called Supernova next year X3

Congratulation for your 1000 posts, gold! \m/

Let's party... on the Internet. :3

*parties*

New day, or not...

Uhm... Can I ask you guys a question? I'm not good at vocabulary so I don't know how to use this word. I like the word "Cavern of Remembrance" in KH2 FM, and then I've thinking "There should be a cavern opposite it" and then I think about "Cavern of Forgotten". I'm still confuse about the word "forget", I don't know how to write this word have a same meaning of the word "oblivion". Hope you guys help me. :D

Hmm... "Cavern of Forgetting" works.

Heil, it's been...well it felt like a long time since I've posted in the FC section, I'll try to get on MSN once in a while but...bleeargh I'm becoming too lazy for even teh internet.

:C I know, right! We miss you. Have you got summer school or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back