• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Gimme Some Help Here..

i'm about to start on a little anime project soon and i'm brainstorming for some ideas. Really all i want for you guys to do is throw out sum different subjects for me. Then i'll go through all of them and pick at the ones i like and try to expand upon them. here are examples of the "subjects"...
  2. O

Anybody Think..

Well Diz/Ansem the Wise (or whoever is narrating the new trailer) seems to refer to Sora as the boy who can connect his heart to anyone. This would explain why Sora can use new keyblades after visiting worlds. His memories of the world and its inhabitants proly gave way to a keyblade being...
  3. O

Xemnas-Roxas, Terra-Ven

I celebrate All End's find on the shoulder thing done between Xemnas and Roxas that IS DEFINETLY A REFERENCE to Terra and Ven from Birth By Sleep. I'm sure this kinda enforces the Terra = Xehanort theories out there. Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbvfcDi4eCQ...
  4. O

A Quote from Xemnas

I'd like you all to elaborate and discuss this quote from Xemnas in days. While Roxas is in a state of sleep, Xemnas says, "So sleep has taken you yet again." Now it sounds to me that this is a direct reference to Ventus from Birth by Sleep, seeing as it wouldnt make any sense if he were just...
  5. O

Currency & Wiz Khalifa

Anybody else up on this "How Fly" mixtape Wiz and Currency did? I been bumpin this for a couple of weeks now. It's fly music suited for fly niggaz like myself. Just as a note, I'm a die-hard Currency fan. I've only heard one Wiz Khalifa mixtape which was called "Flight School," but I was only...
  6. O

You share, I share (Sources)

I thought something like this would help everyone looking for a good Anime/Manga downloading or streaming site. In this thread just post the places you go. Make sure you tell if the place has Direct Downloads, or Streams. Resources...
  7. O

Gundam Seed Destiny (find)

I found the first 5 Gundam Seed Destiny (DUB) a.k.a English episodes if anyone wants them. Don't know if I can post a link here, but if you want it I'll pm it to you. This tells us GSD should be on CN at the end of Gundam Seed's playbacks. I think it's on like 39.
  8. O

S-CRY-Ed: Alters vs. The Mainland

It's been 3 years since the events of the popular anime S-CRY-Ed. Kazuma, the outlaw Alter User has been up to his usual anticts.....picking fights with the mainland. The situation was small at first, but soon changed after a city full of inners was whiped out by a squad from HOLY. After that, a...
  9. O

>.Blackout.< "A Kingdom Hearts Original"

It has been 5 years since the Keyblade master, Sora, sealed Kingdom Hearts for good and stopped the Heartless on their destructive rampage. All the worlds amoungst the stars are at piece now. With the threat of the Heartless gone, people can sleep peacefully in their beds. In a special word...
  10. O

Did you notice?

If you look closely at the interview with David Gall-somethin you see Riku right? Pause it when riku is fighting Sora in the short clip and you see him using those beam attacks.....just like the EM. What the hell?
  11. O

-[{The Order Academy}]-

[Notice: All new academy students MUST read.] Welcome to the Organization. If you have made it this far then you are now enlisted as a student at the Order Academy. Here you will learn how to use the power that lies untapped within every one of you. You will harness it, and use it not only to...
  12. O

Ha, I knew it.

Tifa is in KH2. I knew they couldn't keep her out of it. http://www.kh2.co.uk/assets/tifakh2.jpg (Didn't see a thread on it. If it's been posted, then oops.)
  13. O

Menu Trailer

Here it is. What we all wanted to see. The KH2 menu trailer. http://rapidshare.de/files/9507497/KH2_Menu_Trailer.avi.html EDIT: Oops, late to post. Ignore.
  14. O

Samurai Champloo Rp

Some of you may know of the story of Samurai Champloo. Anyay this Rp is pretty much following that story, except there's going to be made-ups along with originals. So basically, we only need 3 orignals (2 really because I'm going to be Jin). So..... Needed Characters Mugen - Fuu -...
  15. O

S-y-k-e-s

Well I'm back with an idea, sort of. Hopefully you guys can help me make this a very creative RP. " S-Y-K-E-S" Terraforming......an ancient art said to have once been used by the demons of old lore to cripple and decay the planet. An art that was grimly looked on as a 'devil's technique. It...
  16. O

-*(Ninjustu Assignment 4)*-

Alright people, sorry for the delay. Since SR222 hasn't been on for awhile, or responded, me and C4 Strife have gotten together and thought up an assingment. Hopefully this is in our perimeters. You'll be making a splash or wallpaper. The theme for this assignment is, Mecha. Hopefully you all...
  17. O

Fanfiction ► Twilight High: KH Highschool style.

Okay people. Check it, this is my first Fan Fiction. It's actually supposed to be a series, but that is remain to be seen if no one likes it. It's meant to really relate to people, rather than have a deep meaning, but I think some of you high-schoolers will have a ball with this one. Okay, here...
  18. O

Crossfire (Crossover)

Here's the story people. Ansems back with a bang, and to defeat Sora and engulf the worlds in darkness, he's going to need some help from a few, familiar villains. Naraku (Inyuasha), Scar (FMA), Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) and the almighty Sephiroth (FF 7) have all teamed up with Ansem to...
  19. O

Mobile Suits and Orbital Frames (Cross)

This is just a crossover of the Zone of the Enders and Gundam series. I think it'd be cool to see what happens when Gundams meet Orbital Frame, so I made this. Basically, you can be anyone from Gundam or Zone of the Enders(Series or games). Or you you be an original Orbital Frame or Gundam. You...
  20. O

The Keyblade Knights

This is the a story of the Keyblade masters who have set out to find Sora, and secure the safety of the "Key" that will one day, open the door. Now, those with a heart pure enough to weild the Keyblade have been crescened the title of "Keyblade Knight," and are given the mission to search and...
Back