• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Possible BBSv2 episode (Re:Coded Spoilers)

This makes alot of sense. Nomura has obviously hinted that Mickey was doing something of importance in Traverse Town while Sora was there. Mickey knew Donald and Goofy were searching for him, yet refused to make his presence known for whatever reason. It probably had something to do with finding...
  2. O

Vanitas is really in Kingdom Hearts II !

lmao you gotta be kidding me.. why man?
  3. O

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

zero gravira, magnera, firestorm, rockbreaker....nuff said. and get to the point where you know what you're fighting next round and you're good
  4. O

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

Man i been stuck on this coliseum, 10 fight thing for the past 2 days......wtf
  5. O

today's the day!!!!!!!

This Guard armor like boss is kicking my ass right now...... i've lost like 5 times already
  6. O

today's the day!!!!!!!

Mirage Arena anyone? I'm in here but nobody else is
  7. O

today's the day!!!!!!!

ya boi is playin bbs right now. we actually i'm taking a break to eat while i type this in my excitment. went and got my copy round 12.. i'm about 3 or 4 hours into the game, and this battle system is quite the improvement.
  8. O

Gimme Some Help Here..

i'm about to start on a little anime project soon and i'm brainstorming for some ideas. Really all i want for you guys to do is throw out sum different subjects for me. Then i'll go through all of them and pick at the ones i like and try to expand upon them. here are examples of the "subjects"...
  9. O

The rare SilverJ theory thread (spoilers to BBS)

^^^No it is not confirmed he's just speculating...
  10. O

Behind the Mask

Yea he proly doesn't have a face just like LS.
  11. O

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

this shit isn't real.....
  12. O

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

I'm also confused on this same fact. Those were definetly heartless so what the hell is going on here.
  13. O

Anybody Think..

I must go back and read the reports. I can't connect all my points if i don't.
  14. O

Anybody Think..

So maybe Xehanort knew about Sora or Riku? He shouldnt because he had no memories but still...hmmm.....
  15. O

Anybody Think..

Well Diz/Ansem the Wise (or whoever is narrating the new trailer) seems to refer to Sora as the boy who can connect his heart to anyone. This would explain why Sora can use new keyblades after visiting worlds. His memories of the world and its inhabitants proly gave way to a keyblade being...
  16. O

a theory on Terra's power...

NON-CANON 25 Characters.....
  17. O

Who Xehanort is

Xehanort = Unversed He lost all his memories and could only remember the name Xehanort. I think that makes it safe to say he wasnt well-versed in life. Ansem SOD gained incredible power when he submitted to darkness and became a heartless, so why not Xehanort when he comes into exsistence as...
  18. O

My Unversed Thoery

LMAO.....That's sounds just like Bleach for real.I don't agree with your theory though, because it doesn't really emphasize memories which seem to play a big part in the creation of an Unversed.
  19. O

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

i dont quite follow you:confused: As for you Memory master, I'm not saying it wasn't important. I'm saying it was lame how they actual put effort into making it look like there was a process going on in the KH2 FM secret movie but neglected to do it in the actual game. It looks like he's...
  20. O

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

So Terra attacked Snow White with a monster >_>'...... What's going on here. I'm ready to learn about this connection between Vanitas and Riku. Something is up obviously and his face still hasnt been revealed so ummm yea.... Also I agree with you Graceful Assasain. Those exact thoughts went...
Back