• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MadasaHatter

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

You lucky SOBs! haha mine still hasn't even shipped yet! But I can wait, I still have 19 more days till the 3DS XL come out! Gaaah!!!! I have other games to keep me busy, but I'm not in the mood to play em! i wanna play KH3D!!!!!
  2. MadasaHatter

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

Yay! I'm happy it's released but I still have a ways to go. Haha, my MoM edition probably won't come till late this week and I decided after much thought, to just wait until the 3DS XL comes out, so I still have 19 more days until I can FINALLY play this game! Haha I'll just keep busy doing the...
  3. MadasaHatter

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced What??! There's a purple 3DS?! ok I don't think I need to wait for a KH 3DS, purple is my FAVORITE color!!! But if they do, and it looks nice, I'll get it, gaaaah! I'm so conflicted! Why can't they just tell us if they're releasing it or not...
  4. MadasaHatter

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced I'm so surprised they're doing this! Totally wasn't expecting it. I will defiantly pre order right away, but I just have to be sure there won't be a 3DS bundle! i'm still holding out hope!
  5. MadasaHatter

KH3D Premiere Event Information!

OMG I TOTALLY fan-gasmed to this pic! My 2 favorite Fandoms in one! Duffy and KH!!! AHHHH!!!!!
  6. MadasaHatter

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread ^LOL What? Disney is releasing John Carter, based on the book by the same author. I don't think they would have made that film if there were some copyright disputes between Disney and the estate. But then again, I'm no lawyer so i have no idea how it works.
  7. MadasaHatter

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

Oh haha, I read it the american way and got confused! @_@ continue on! Anyways considering the VA has supposedly been completed I wouldn't be surprised that this would be somewhat accurate. And also since EU said July 27th(although pulled off) makes it even more confirmed! This game is coming...
  8. MadasaHatter

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

Surprised no one's noticed, the date says July 7th to me. I don't know if they changed it but I saw the link right now and thats what it says, sooo.....could this be the real date? Also think it's funny how a lot of people are complaining about the date. LOL I think this is really soon, at...
  9. MadasaHatter

Kinda dumbstruck about the naming scheme of Heartless and Nobody

Yea I've thought of this countless times! haha I always thought it was funny but I really can't imagine calling them the opposite. I'm just too used to it. But yea, very ironic.
  10. MadasaHatter

KH3D: 3D Effects in eShop Trailer

Haha, you know I keep forgetting this game is 3D. Honestly, I'm probably not going to have it turned on most of the time. I've tried them and they give me really bad headaches after a while. Probably because I wear glasses(I haven't thought to take them off). But yea, the 3D effect is the last...
  11. MadasaHatter

Dream Drop Distance Debuts in Nintendo Power

Cool, finally some info in English! I will be picking this up for sure! So when will it be out in stores? the 28th? or as soon as tomorrow? I'll have to keep a lookout after work. Oh and I just realized my little brother has a subscription to a nintendo mag, but I'm not sure if it's this one...
  12. MadasaHatter

how important do you think the circle pad will be for kh3d?

You sure? According to the product Description on amazon: Amazon.com: Circle Pad Pro - Nintendo 3DS Accessory (3DS console not included): Video Games EDIT:Nvm, looks like it's just for the actual add on and not the 3DS itself I'm definitely getting it when I get my 3DS, always hated the R L...
  13. MadasaHatter

Petitioning Square Enix

I don't think so, I just searched and there's 2 game videos, but the game isn't up on there.
  14. MadasaHatter

The Grid Debuts in Next Week's VJump!

I'm excited, can't wait! Although the juxtaposition of KH characters with very real looking character's is a bit jarring, I loved the movie and can't wait to explore this world! I also REALLY hope the music is like from the movie! It'd be so cool if they got Daft Punk to do a few tracks for that...
  15. MadasaHatter

KH 3DS?

Wait there were problems with the PSP? I had no idea, it's worked perfectly for me. Weird.
  16. MadasaHatter

KH 3DS?

I have that PSP, it's not the same one they release in Japan. It's just silver and that's it. No special designs or anything. But if you preordered you got decals. That's probably what they're going to do, release a 3DS in a special color they've already done in the past and offer decals. But I...
  17. MadasaHatter

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Ah, I see now, it looked like kinex and Andy's playroom, but now I see it! Thanks!
  18. MadasaHatter

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Wow, just barely saw this posted! Man I am SOOO excited for this game now! Haven't been able to read all the posts, there's just too many but does anyone know what world that was at 5:45-5:49? Was that Toy Story? Will that be a surprise world? Can't really think of what it is. And it's funny...
  19. MadasaHatter

KH3D site update! (now with translations)

Re: KH3D site update! Oh, WOW, the reality shifts look really cool! They will definitely add nice fresh gameplay action to an already evolving and improving battle system! And I still don't know much about TWEWY, but I hope you don't have to know or have played the game in order to understand...
  20. MadasaHatter

KH3D 10th Anniversary Box Contents Revealed!

What I don't get is that they're celebrating the release of the FIRST game by including games that came out a few years ago. I would have thought that it would at least have had something to do with the first game. If not, why even call it an anniversary box if it's only about the latest games...
Back